Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni CBI stating the exchange

JMULS31

5-10-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    The other factor that has always needed to be considered is the dinar we hold. The dinar intentionally sold out of Iraq to rebuild the CBI’s own financial reserves. These dinar have to be accounted for. This reason alone prevents an overnight RV. The dinar sold out of Iraq has to enter “market circulation.” In other words, our dinar ( physical money) needs to get collected, validated and converted to electronic money and then enter the central banks around the world. Now you have the plan. Now you know…this will take time to achieve a high rate.  The good new is its a float which means we can make alot of money watching the dinar rise.  The bad news is, its not going to happen overnight as some state.  I expect the dinar to be 1 to $1 by the end of 2013.  Let's hope anyway!  

5-10-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   So now we have the CBI stating the exchange regime they expect to enter..."flexible exchange rate system orbit.” (which is a free float) and the IMF document clearly showing prior to the war the Saddam dinar was a float. Does it get any better than that? Are you convinced of what is about to come yet?  The good news is, there is a plan for the dinar..and that plan does include raising the value of the dinar. And hopefully, at some point, the dinar will have a significant value greater than it has now. Which means as dinar holders, we can potentially profit greatly from that appreciation, but it’s going to take time. It is clear, that will not occur overnight. That an overnight RV of sorts is not monetary policy and is certainly not an “exchange regime” under the IMF. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why do you disagree? What do you disagree about?

I agree that is a likely scenario - a float. Free, I don't know about. They seem to like managing their dinar levels...LOL.

I am also skeptical of one to one by end of the year. Isn't that a little optimistic? I think big events like this take time (yes I know it has been 10 years) and I think if we have to wait one to three years more for one to one without an LOP - hell, I'll wait!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's my 2 cents in this whole Dinar debacle... I feel that CBI/GOI will come up with a reasonable rate somewhere that will catch the eyes of all the investors around the globe to make that move in EXCHANGING the Dinars they have in hand, then once CBI/GOI have taken in  90% to 95% or more of Dinars sold outside Iraq...then they will raise the value higher than Kuwait at around $3.80 to $4.00 to 1. Keep in mind that if CBI/GOI's main goal is to get back all of the Dinars with three 0's i.e. 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000...they MUST come up with this reasonable rate in order to make it happen. Again JMH 2 cents worth!

GO RV

• Upvote 4

TerryK and other Gurus backs up Kaperoni.

TerryK was trying to confirm the VND popping at .47 cents at the same time as the IQD this coming weekend.

The phone lines went down again in Vietnam.

This is about the 4th time the phones went dead as he was talking to people in the know in Vietnam.

Maybe Vietnam can afford to re-build their telephone infrastructure after RV.

After the Dong re-sets, I'll even donate some money to help fix their phone lines.

• Upvote 1

Well I believe it will have to be high enough to lure in the big investors and for the  " little people " to want to cash in for it. So I go with at least an RI $3.22 plus % increase for inflation topped off with an extra bonus amount for all the STALLING they have done. I'll go for about 10 to 1 . lol if only it were true.

• Upvote 1

Here's my 2 cents in this whole Dinar debacle... I feel that CBI/GOI will come up with a reasonable rate somewhere that will catch the eyes of all the investors around the globe to make that move in EXCHANGING the Dinars they have in hand, then once CBI/GOI have taken in  90% to 95% or more of Dinars sold outside Iraq...then they will raise the value higher than Kuwait at around $3.80 to $4.00 to 1. Keep in mind that if CBI/GOI's main goal is to get back all of the Dinars with three 0's i.e. 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000...they MUST come up with this reasonable rate in order to make it happen. Again JMH 2 cents worth!

GO RV

I LIKE how you think !!!   :twothumbs:

guru this guru that...think I have a new definition of GURU:  Guessing Until Reality's Unveiled 

also a new simple mathmatical equation for GURU :    GURU = POODOO

• Upvote 5

This morning I had to put down our 17 yr old dog, the 3rd pet we have lost since the whole dinar thing..........hopefully the remaining 2 will see an rv with us

Texas,

I am sorry to hear your loss.  I know the four legged ones are also our kids.  I pray for peace and grace for you. 

This morning I had to put down our 17 yr old dog, the 3rd pet we have lost since the whole dinar thing..........hopefully the remaining 2 will see an rv with us

And One Of The Two Remaining Is A Tortoise .......

Celebrating Its First Birthday .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

GO RV

I agree 100%. I plan on holding most of mine until the higher rates kick in. Using only a small amt. up front to take care of personal needs.  Go RV!!!! :backflip:

Edited by dodah
  • Upvote 1

GO RV

I like your theory, lets hope you're right. Cause it would'nt be a bad deal :twocents:

Im so sorry about your loss. I also have alot of animals and know how hard it is to let them go.   :(

Sorry to hear that - our pets are our totally dependent children - I'm sure you gave him/her a great home and lots of love for those years........that's all we can do, and they give us so much love in return. It hurts to lose a good friend.