Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Gone Wild 4-25-13

RVWITHME

Okie Issues A Clarification To This Post .......

[..okieoilman] I HAVE READ SOME OF THE RESPONSES TO MY POST ON RE-CAPS--IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED TO MAKE A CLARIFICATION--WHEN I SAID IT WAS UP TO W.F. AS TO WHEN TO RELEASE THIS I WAS REFERRING TO THEM AS TO WHEN THE RELEASE FROM THEIR STANDPOINT WAS.

I WAS NOT, NOR INTENDED TO REPRESENT THEY WERE THE SOLE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE C/E FROM AN INTERNATIONAL STANDPOINT.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MIS-UNDERSTANDING AND AFTER RE-READING MY POST I REALIZED IT COULD HAVE BEEN MIS-INTERPRETED AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEARER WITH MY STATEMENT.

[..okieoilman] I HOPE THE SPY IN THIS CAMP WILL FURNISH RE-CAP'S WITH THAT DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION I JUST MADE

Read More Link on Right

..okieoilman] PART OF THE REASON I DON'T POST DAILY LIKE I USED TO DO IS EVERY TIME I POST THERE ARE A GROUP THAT EITHER CORRECTS MY SPELLING OR WORDING OR COMPLAINS ABOUT MY SENTENCE STRUCTURING OR ADDING AN APOSTROPHE WHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE OR ANY LITTLE THING TO PICK EVERYTHING I SAY APART.

I FURNISH YOU WITH THE LATEST INTEL I GIVE THAT I AM PERMITTED TO DO AND NEVER CHASTISE ANYONE ELSE. IF MY METHOD OF POSTING OFFEND'S SOMEONE--PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD MY POST AND GO TO SOME OTHER SITE WHERE EVERY THING IS PERFECT AND CORRECT. I AM HERE FOR THE MASSES AND NOT THE FEW. GOD KNOWS I DO THE BEST I CAN AND SHARE ALL I CAN.

USUALLY I DON'T LET PEOPLE GET UNDER THIS THICK OLE SKIN BUT I GUESS I HAVE HAD ALL I CAN TOLERATE. I WILL NOT LET THE FEW DEPRIVE THE MANY OF DESERVING INTEL THAT I POSSESS. THIS TYPE OF CONSTANT CRITISISM (SP) WILL NOT STOP ME FROM TAKING CARE OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS SITE.

SOONER OR LATER THESE PERFECT INDIVIDUALS WILL MAKE A MISTAKE--AND WHEN THEY DO I HOPE THEY CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROW AND ADMITT IT. (I AM REFERRING TO THE COMMENT'S MADE ON RECAPS FOLLOWING THERE POSTINGS OF MY POST)

[..okieoilman] WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF ALL THE SITES POSSESED ALL THE LOVE AND CONSIDERATION WE HAVE ON THIS SITE?--NO SQUABLING OR ARGUEING--I AM VERY PROUD OF ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE--GOD KNOWS THAT

• Upvote 1

Okie okie okie. Where for art thou? Why hast thou mislead us this 100,000 times now? When will you quit making yourself look silly? And does anyone actually listen to this nonsense anymore from a guy who has proven himself to be wrong 100% of the time about every single thing he has said?

On another note I heard the cowboys will win the superbowl this year.  Now that is something I can sink my teeth into.....

• Upvote 2

Okie okie okie. Where for art thou? Why hast thou mislead us this 100,000 times now? When will you quit making yourself look silly? And does anyone actually listen to this nonsense anymore from a guy who has proven himself to be wrong 100% of the time about every single thing he has said?

On another note I heard the cowboys will win the superbowl this year.  Now that is something I can sink my teeth into.....

they traded Romo?

• Upvote 4

they traded Romo?

hahahahah! No Romo still lives :)

I think however that they are moving him to left tackle...

Okie Issues A Clarification To This Post .......

[..okieoilman] I HAVE READ SOME OF THE RESPONSES TO MY POST ON RE-CAPS--IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED TO MAKE A CLARIFICATION--WHEN I SAID IT WAS UP TO W.F. AS TO WHEN TO RELEASE THIS I WAS REFERRING TO THEM AS TO WHEN THE RELEASE FROM THEIR STANDPOINT WAS.

I WAS NOT, NOR INTENDED TO REPRESENT THEY WERE THE SOLE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE C/E FROM AN INTERNATIONAL STANDPOINT.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MIS-UNDERSTANDING AND AFTER RE-READING MY POST I REALIZED IT COULD HAVE BEEN MIS-INTERPRETED AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEARER WITH MY STATEMENT.

[..okieoilman] I HOPE THE SPY IN THIS CAMP WILL FURNISH RE-CAP'S WITH THAT DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION I JUST MADE

Read More Link on Right

..okieoilman] PART OF THE REASON I DON'T POST DAILY LIKE I USED TO DO IS EVERY TIME I POST THERE ARE A GROUP THAT EITHER CORRECTS MY SPELLING OR WORDING OR COMPLAINS ABOUT MY SENTENCE STRUCTURING OR ADDING AN APOSTROPHE WHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE OR ANY LITTLE THING TO PICK EVERYTHING I SAY APART.

I FURNISH YOU WITH THE LATEST INTEL I GIVE THAT I AM PERMITTED TO DO AND NEVER CHASTISE ANYONE ELSE. IF MY METHOD OF POSTING OFFEND'S SOMEONE--PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD MY POST AND GO TO SOME OTHER SITE WHERE EVERY THING IS PERFECT AND CORRECT. I AM HERE FOR THE MASSES AND NOT THE FEW. GOD KNOWS I DO THE BEST I CAN AND SHARE ALL I CAN.

USUALLY I DON'T LET PEOPLE GET UNDER THIS THICK OLE SKIN BUT I GUESS I HAVE HAD ALL I CAN TOLERATE. I WILL NOT LET THE FEW DEPRIVE THE MANY OF DESERVING INTEL THAT I POSSESS. THIS TYPE OF CONSTANT CRITISISM (SP) WILL NOT STOP ME FROM TAKING CARE OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON THIS SITE.

SOONER OR LATER THESE PERFECT INDIVIDUALS WILL MAKE A MISTAKE--AND WHEN THEY DO I HOPE THEY CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROW AND ADMITT IT. (I AM REFERRING TO THE COMMENT'S MADE ON RECAPS FOLLOWING THERE POSTINGS OF MY POST)

[..okieoilman] WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF ALL THE SITES POSSESED ALL THE LOVE AND CONSIDERATION WE HAVE ON THIS SITE?--NO SQUABLING OR ARGUEING--I AM VERY PROUD OF ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE--GOD KNOWS THAT

well thanks thug for the clarification, I was all confused and stuff....but now I see the light. oh wait that isn't a light it's a cigarette. Okie is that you....?

Edited by grand pubah
  • Upvote 2

maybe he will do better at left tackle...

Boots on the ground have confirmed the BOA and WF upper management changes????

Globe please be discreet and keep these posts in code so the wrong people don't get a hold of this valuable information.

your post should read :  BOTG confirmed BOA and WF MC.

That MO FO has LHH  (lost his head)

:eyebrows:

Edited by grand pubah
  • Upvote 1

No thug, romo can't read. Geeeez do I have to spell it out for you?

If he could read there would be no need for him to be quarterback. See its all about quantum physics....

Maybe They Should Draft Romo's Ex Girlfriend Jessica Simpson As A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Instead ! :o

tumblr_mbtm8sfkDD1qfu2deo1_500.gif

:D        :D      :D

• Upvote 4

My mortgage just got transferred to Chase. I'll have to get ahold of them & ask if they'll be cashing in my IQD when its time. Soon, I could have a bank story of my own to tell. I've been waiting for a looooooong time for the opportunity to tell a story. Kinda felt left out, if ya know what I mean. In the meantime maybe Jessica can come over & wash my car.

Edited by ScooterScum
  • Upvote 1

Ok (no pun intended), how did Wells Fargo become the main bank in this okie fiction novel..

Was at W.F. today. I was talking to my banker,I have not mentioned dinar to them in about a year. They have not heard anything about the dinar. No special training for bank personnel, no meetings on how to handle dinar,no blank or blinking screens, nothing,period! Still their (W.F.) same stance they do not trade, buy, or sell and dont plan on doing anything with the IQD. Only del rue machine in Dallas. Sorry folks to report this. I ask them every question I could think of, about all the B.S. that we hear from frank, okie, little johnnywg, med. & you name the poorue. This is all B.S. that these people put out, I guess there still trying to peddle this dinar, to new people, is the only thing I can think of, for all the dis-information from these jokers. I guess one of their followers was in the bank last week telling my banker it was going to RV last week. The banker laugh at me and told me they couldnt believe that I was mixed up in this deal. I told them its going to RV, just nobody knows when and it might not even be this year. I told them, this isnt a get rich qick investment. well there is your bank story take or leave it. To anserw qustion okie full of $h-t ! RV Tomorrow!!! :confused2:

• Upvote 3

Was at W.F. today. I was talking to my banker,I have not mentioned dinar to them in about a year. They have not heard anything about the dinar. No special training for bank personnel, no meetings on how to handle dinar,no blank or blinking screens, nothing,period! Still their (W.F.) same stance they do not trade, buy, or sell and dont plan on doing anything with the IQD. Only del rue machine in Dallas. Sorry folks to report this. I ask them every question I could think of, about all the B.S. that we hear from frank, okie, little johnnywg, med. & you name the poorue. This is all B.S. that these people put out, I guess there still trying to peddle this dinar, to new people, is the only thing I can think of, for all the dis-information from these jokers. I guess one of their followers was in the bank last week telling my banker it was going to RV last week. The banker laugh at me and told me they couldnt believe that I was mixed up in this deal. I told them its going to RV, just nobody knows when and it might not even be this year. I told them, this isnt a get rich qick investment. well there is your bank story take or leave it. To anserw qustion okie full of $h-t ! RV Tomorrow!!! :confused2:

They dont know anything, as dont Chase or any others..........its made up guru nonsense........

• Upvote 2

WOW!! It's amazing to me year after year how this stuff from OKIE gets so much attention on this site...Well I guest it is for humor and laughter...I just hope none of the newbies on this site takes this stuff series from OKIE and other so call GURU's...Just my :twocents: ...

If you want to really get everyone on his site mad, disrespect him by typing in all caps.

I've noticed all the cult leaders type in all caps to differentiate themselves from their peon followers.

I bet you'd be reprimanded for doing it.

his sheeple must be quiet. you bahhhhh, no guru for you!

• Upvote 1

Maybe They Should Draft Romo's Ex Girlfriend Jessica Simpson As A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Instead ! :o

tumblr_mbtm8sfkDD1qfu2deo1_500.gif

:D        :D      :D

Or even she would be a good replacement for quarterback. It looks like should would be good at scrambling in the pocket. Hmmmmm...maybe you are on to something