Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Gone Wild 4-25-13

RVWITHME

Okie is good at leading thirsty horses to the water, but the water is a mirage in the desert, yet he continues to lead them there, time after time after time. Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Apparently there are a lot of insane thirsty horses in the world, I guess we should be grateful that we are not one of them. 

I spoke with Chase bank back in January and the bank manager laughed at me for buying the currency.  I told her that I bought it because the currency was once worth over 3 to the U.S. $1.  Her responce was yeah, but now its not a tradeable currency.  Its a scam. I told her it may not be tradeable now but that doesnt mean it cant be a tradeable currency again.  She said, if the currency does go up very high its not going to do you any good if Iraq keeps it as a non tradeable currency. 

OkieOilMan Update at OOM&F Thursday Afternoon

04/25/2013

0 Comments

[..okieoilman] GOOD THURSDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. THIS IS A HARD POST TO COMPILE BECAUSE OF THE EXTENT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED THE LAST 24 HOURS, IT IS IMMENCE.

1ST OF ALL W.F. IS AND STILL WILL BE THE LEAD BANK IN THE PRIVATE EXCHANGE THAT WE CAN UTILIZE WITH AN 800 APPOINTMENT NUMBER WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE US THE HIGHEST RATE OF EXCHANGE WE COULD EXPECT FROM ANY INSTITUION.

THERE WILL BE SEVERAL OTHER BANKS INVOLVED AND IF THEY HAVE A RATE IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IT WILL NOT BE AS GOOD A RATE AS W.F. WILL AVAIL US.

2ND-IT IS TRUE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A REPLACEMENT OF UPPER ECHELON IN CERTAIN BANKS AND FUNDS THEY HAD BEEN UTILIZING HAS BEEN RECOVERED AND IS AVAILABLE FOR THE P.P'S AND C/E.

3RD- WE ARE NOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPECTATION WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN. WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR ALERT PRESENTLY AS THE NEW MANAGEMENT TAKES OVER THE HELM OF SHIP AND GUIDES US INTO PORT.

MANY OTHER CONFIDENTIAL ISSUES CAN'T BE REVEALED QUITE YET. WITH THE NEW MANAGMENT NOW IN CONTROL THIS WILL BE EXPEDITED AS THE NEW OWNERS OF W.F. DOES NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO PREVIOUS AGENCY'S AS TO WHEN TO RELEASE THE C/E.

IT IS NOW IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF W.F AS TO THE RELEASE TIMING. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN AGREED ON AND WE ARE WATCHING INTENTLY FROM MOMENT TO MOMENT. I STAND BY MY LAST POST REGARDING THE DATE AND RATE BEING SET.

KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH----BLESSINGS

I still cannot believe that a man that has been shown to work in a meat department of a grocery store can still post these lies and recieve credability. Too many newbies I guess.

Its those folks I feel sorry for. Little hope but grasping at a rainbow.

Okie was a loser at Neno's and was run off because of his blatent lies. I was almost banned for calling BS on a number of occasions. I think the clicks had something to do with it.

Attention all Newbies, please do your due dilagence, don't spend the rent and grocery money on more dinars.

It will happen when it happens.

pp

• Upvote 1