Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here we go again with TerryK spreading rumors about RV this weekend

JMULS31

4-5-2013 Intel Guru TerryK WHAT I WAS AND HAVE BEEN TOLD BLUE IS 24-72 HOURS. SOURCE TOLD ME THAT WE SHOULD BE AT THE BANK MONDAY. THAT THIS INDEED WAS PULLED WED NIGHT ABOUT 11PM AS I STATED YESTERDAY. 24-72 HOURS TAKES IT INTO SATURDAY NIGHT WITH SUNDAY FOREX AND AT THE BANK MONDAY MORNING. ANOTHER SOUCE CALLED THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING FOR SATURDAY COB [CLOSE OF BUSINESS]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember one night I was bored and wanted a good laugh last year. I got on a "dinar" conference call and TK showed up saying it had RV'd and we will see it in the morning(just yelling like crazy), and just hung up. I was laughing so freiken hard. The funniest part was that people on the call totally believed him and tried to get him back on. They were freiking out. I don't believe iv'e had a better night. sitting back with a cold one with foam coming out of my nose because it was just too much.

TK E! true hollywood story. I mean... that's all they want is people to follow them like sheeple. kinda sounds like politicians. Man if anyone is getting fed up with this dinar stuff just do what I did, man it made me laugh for days.

• Upvote 2

I took it off the site today. I copied and pasted what was posted before. Haven't the gurus been sayin this every month for years now? I only started following in January 2013.

Don't feel bad, I got my brother in law invested a few months ago, and he started looking stuff up and found the GURUs I remember he called me freiking out because of what they were saying. It's everyday they do this stuff. most people learn quick that these people are full of crap, some don't. Hey at least your not getting sucked in and hurt by these people. welcome to the DV light.

That sounds funny as hell. My old interpreter just told me not to get my hopes up. Lmao

I remember one night I was bored and wanted a good laugh last year. I got on a "dinar" conference call and TK showed up saying it had RV'd and we will see it in the morning(just yelling like crazy), and just hung up. I was laughing so freiken hard. The funniest part was that people on the call totally believed him and tried to get him back on. They were freiking out. I don't believe iv'e had a better night. sitting back with a cold one with foam coming out of my nose because it was just too much.

TK E! true hollywood story. I mean... that's all they want is people to follow them like sheeple. kinda sounds like politicians. Man if anyone is getting fed up with this dinar stuff just do what I did, man it made me laugh for days.

4-5-2013 Intel Guru TerryK - SOURCE TOLD ME THAT WE SHOULD BE AT THE BANK MONDAY.

He's The Cinderella Guru Here At Augusta .....

He Lines It Up ..... Makes His Prediction And .....

IT'S IN THE HOLE ! IT'S IN THE HOLE ! :o

:D     :D   :D
  • Upvote 5

That sounds funny as hell. My old interpreter just told me not to get my hopes up. Lmao

To bad man, If anything changes be sure to let us know!

I wonder if he will be inline at the bank, eating hotdogs.

I would have drove anywhere to see old frankie camping out in that parking lot huffing some dogs down

OK, this isn't worth starting a new thread over (yet) BUT, according to John MacHaffie (those in the know can find his site), he is now reporting that the RV is Online in Canada.

Here's the quote from his site:

AWAITING ACTIONS THIS WEEK

Informed by Intel Rumors that:

1) RV and 'exchange' of currencies - 4/4/13 THURSDAY. Still blockage by bad guys in USA.
2) Obama puppet masters still blocking RV in USA
3) China to take RV to Canada, USA to be bypassed

4) 4/5/13 - RV NOW ONLINE IN CANADA (emphasis mine)

RV first then Global settlements distributions.
Programs, PP distributions BLOCKED AGAIN BY OBAMA.

/end quote