Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

O'Crush - Big News On Oil + Gas !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Patio Of An Irish Pub With Patty O'Furniture !

Thug Note: The First 2 Paragraphs Are An Editorial Note From DRecaps.

ATTENTION READERS - It has just been brought to our attention that this post may not be by OCrush -It was copied from Face Book by a member of don't promote other sites and that is not the usual way OCrush communicates his updates – He usually sends to moderators at don't promote other sites to post for him -

We feel they are checking and working on a confirmation – We will make a post as soon as we get confirming word Thank You - Dinar Recaps

Happy St. Patrick's Day,

These are very exciting times!!! The new Iraqi flag has been commissioned:) We were praying so hard to see something on the flag because we believe this is a sign of fresh unity and to move forward. Positive Symbolism is huge:) (new flag, fresh anthem, new money(LD)!

The new flag has four colors. Green, White, Black and a Red Star:)) I am stoked!!!!! Now they need to make the flags and distribute them. When this is done the committee will approve the release and announce it As Official:))

Ok......Now there is a new timeline. Are you ready!! On the 21st of March we have the UNSC meeting.

The Kuwait's agreed to contribute money to the displaced Iraqi's at the border, so they can built new homes (AWESOME:) The Kuwati PM and some of his officials inspected the border and were satisfied with it and offered the money to the displaced. They just need to complete about 300 meters of border.....already in progress:))

Now....the 2013 budget has been approved by the deputy minister of finance and committee (10 days, right on the mark the law allows) to the presidency.

Now the presidency has 15 days to approve it and place it in the gazette. 15 days is what the law allows, changed or not, it will be placed in the gazette.

Sooooo....the last day for this to happen is April 1st :))

We also heard that parliament will postpone there sessions till the 26th of March. Many of you, I am sure, are upset.....DONT BE!! THIS IS AWESOME!

They know they have to get laws passed as close to the official release of the budget (gazette) so they can place these laws that they pass in the gazette together. They are all related. Just like the pay scale law that is attached to the budget. I emailed the proof on that. They are all interconnected.

Look at the official parliamentary session that will take place on the 26th of March. The laws that are to be voted in and made me excited are.....Antiquities Law;) and LOOK Mesopotamian Printing law (bank) that IS attached to the Ministry of Education.

This vote that will take place on the 26th is to separate this law from the Ministry of Education and fall under its proper Ministry Finance (and CBI). They could'nt do this until Issawi (the former minister of finance was out) he was corrupted so they had the ministry of education take care of the printing law:))

Soooo in conclusion......GET READY! We are all excited for you! TEAM WORK AT ITS BEST!!!

PS: Please do not go buy more Dinar and not pay your bills. Nothing I MEAN NOTHING IS 100% EVER! We report what we know are facts but just because we see the facts after we report, does not mean we know for sure...it is the Iraqis and powers within that know the outcome 100% CHEERS ALL:))

ALSO BIG NEWS THAT CAME OUT TODAY ON THE OIL & GAS ISSUE -- IE---- HOW EVERYBODY GETS PAID ……….

Iraq and the United States sign an agreement aimed at improving the level of transparency in the oil ministry

Sunday, March 17 / March 2013 17:26 Baghdad

Signed and the Iraqi Oil Ministry with the United States of America, represented by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), on Sunday a memorandum of understanding outlining the support of the United States to the oil ministry in order to improve the effectiveness and transparency of its operations.

A statement from the U.S. embassy in Baghdad received and all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today, "was held the signing ceremony of a memorandum of understanding that the embassy building in the presence of Director of Development and training Iraqi Oil Ministry feet Mohammad Reza, Mission Director USAID international Thomas Stahl" .

"The agreement provides support for the oil ministry through administrative reform project labeled [thread] and funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and according to the principles of the Strategic Framework Agreement signed between the United States and Iraq."

The statement continued, "It will also help project [thread] ministry on improving existing services provided and taking into account the application of the principle of transparency in order to meet the needs of the Iraqi people better, including improving the practices of procurement contracts and ways to implement the management system of the new development in Iraq, in addition to the introduction of the latest programs computer used in the management of the ministry's budget for capital investment. "

"What project achieved [develop] initiated by the United States Agency for International Development during the 2007 achievements of the ministry aims to help in the management of their resources."

The Director of Development and training Iraqi Oil Ministry feet Mohammad Reza during his concert signature "optimistic this agreement and believe that cooperation goal of signing of this agreement will be very helpful for the ministry, has already achieved a project the United States Agency for International Development [thread] impressive effort in assist other ministries in the Iraqi government, and we look forward to achieve the same progress with our ministry. "

The director of Mission of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Thomas Stahl because "the signing of this agreement is part of the United States' commitment to help Iraq to manage its resources more efficiently for the benefit of its citizens." Ended.

THIS CAN ALSO BE VIEWED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR HCL — HYDRO-CARBON LAW — WHICH IS A FINAL HURDLE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RV :)

Edited by Markinsa
Added Link to News Article in Dinarvets
  • Upvote 7

Well -- looks like we have a bit of a mystery here -- hummmmm  - it sounds like OCrush - looks like OCrush ---  but the post has been pulled from Face Book - supposedly only the owner of the page can do that unless someone has the password - very interesting - guess it will get resolved  and  the mystery solved -

Thanks  for bringing the mystery post Thug --  job security !!  lol

k11581034.jpgk11581034.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I  am sure this mystery will find a way of  revealing itself - and I would  say in the next day or  so -   I am going to rest tonight without even giving it another thought - Mr Thuggie - going to leave it with you  and in case I forgot to wish you a Happy St Patrick's Day - please allow me the honors   even though the day has slipped away -  Have fun and in case you get bored and have nothing to read -- check out my post on How We Get Programmed - pretty interesting -

k0996424.jpg                   GoRV.gif       GoRV.gif            sfo0352.jpg      ththsnoopydance.gif  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From The Patio Of An Irish Pub With Patty O'Furniture !

Thug Note: The First 2 Paragraphs Are An Editorial Note From DRecaps.

**** Deleted Body of Unneccesary Quote ****

THIS CAN ALSO BE VIEWED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR HCL — HYDRO-CARBON LAW — WHICH IS A FINAL HURDLE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RV :)

:reading-newspaper: Go RV / RI  B)  B)

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Body of Quote
  • Upvote 1