Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI announcement 2/25/13

yota691

I think it said in the coming days

I hope that it is soon Roadrunner, By the where are you? I'm down here on KAF but might be moving again soon. Regards

Like the coming days, soooooon or like, just soon.     :D Hope your staying safe over there Roadrunner.  Got you guys in my prayers.  :peace:

I agree with you Pattyangle. And thank you for all your good thoughts. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I hope that it is soon Roadrunner, By the where are you? I'm down here on KAF but might be moving again soon. Regards

Rico1, I hope its somewhere safe.  Your welcome for the good thoughts and prayers.  You guys do so much for our Military that little attention is given toward your sacrifices and your families sacrifices.   But God knows.  :peace::woot:

• Upvote 1

Like the coming days, soooooon or like, just soon.     :D Hope your staying safe over there Roadrunner.  Got you guys in my prayers.  :peace:

Safe is my middle name Patty. Thanks for the prayers, we can all use them

I move around quite a bit Rico. At the moment I am at Salerno, Probably heading up to Wilderness in a couple of days. Next trip to KAF, I'll shoot you a message. Maybe we can hit TGIF or something. I also have a class 6 supply there.

• Upvote 1

there goes that famous word again......SOON.........soon could mean in a couple days to 9 or 10 months............i have figured out that they are palying us like puppets on a string....since when does Iraq do anything that they say they are gonna do..........NEVER......SO WHAT MAKES THIS SO DIFFERENT TODAY..........i would love for this to be over but nothing ever gets done......ebril....Chapter 7..........the ministers being seated....HCL......am i missing something here ................everything is soon but never happens and we all forget about it but what about everything that has to be done that you people are ignoring like they dont need to accomplish all of these things..............this is like the never ending story and im afraid this thing is gonna take at least 5 to 6 more years......sorry.....jmo

Safe is my middle name Patty. Thanks for the prayers, we can all use them

I move around quite a bit Rico. At the moment I am at Salerno, Probably heading up to Wilderness in a couple of days. Next trip to KAF, I'll shoot you a message. Maybe we can hit TGIF or something. I also have a class 6 supply there.

Sounds good to me. Let me know and I'll give you my roshan.

• Upvote 1