Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** CHASE BANK RUMOR *** VEDDY VEDDY INTERESTING

UNEEK

I hope not to piss anyone off.   If you have such issues with 'RUMORS' then I suggest you stay out of that forum. There is a reason why these post are placed in the 'RUMOR' section. Its your choice to read these post, nobody is forcing you to read. At least I hope not! GOOOOOO RVVVVVV

• Upvote 3

uneek is full of crap

Well thats certainly uncalled for.

She just like anyone here can post in the rumor section anything rumor they want.

What you meant to say was " The post was full of crap"

Then I would agree with you.  Guess what dude

THEY ALL ARE !!!

DUMBA$$   !!!!!!!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 9

I'm no banking-expert, so I hope this means something positive for the an RV. I'm hoping for an RV for the main purpose to renounce my citizenship. Sorry, folks, but this ol jarhead is tired of all the games and illegal stuff that goes in there. Thanks for the story. Hope it isnt for all the Chinese that are moving in to take over the place. Dunno, just saying......Peace

If you do a little research I think you would be amazed at the amount of people who have retired and now live abroad.  I found an article where if you lived in Balaize you can live an upper middle class life style for about $1,500 a month which includes housing food medical car entrtainment and utilities. There are areas in the Pacific and other parts of the world US citizens are floking to... I could not believe the quailty of health care other countries provide for little money... I love the USA I am proud to be an American but I too am toying with the Idae of living abroad....

uneek is full of crap

Sorry, but I take high offense to that statement. She is NOT full of crap. If you would take the time to read HER words you might realize that she is the first to submit that all she does is pass on what OTHERS post...and that she does not necessarily agree or disagree with them.

And in case you have not noticed ( which you obviously have NOT!) she is a very decent and caring person who has gone to a great deal of trouble to bring us not only intel as legitimate as anyone else, but perhaps some laughter as well to try and lighten the mood. You need to back off of her...she is highly thought of around here!

• Upvote 6

Well thats certainly uncalled for.

She just like anyone here can post in the rumor section anything rumor they want.

What you meant to say was " The post was full of crap"

Then I would agree with you.  Guess what dude

THEY ALL ARE !!!

DUMBA$$   !!!!!!!    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, but I take high offense to that statement. She is NOT full of crap. If you would take the time to read HER words you might realize that she is the first to submit that all she does is pass on what OTHERS post...and that she does not necessarily agree or disagree with them.

And in case you have not noticed ( which you obviously have NOT!) she is a very decent and caring person who has gone to a great deal of trouble to bring us not only intel as legitimate as anyone else, but perhaps some laughter as well to try and lighten the mood. You need to back off of her...she is highly thought of around here!

Well said my friends!!!! Uneek has done nothing to warrant a character asasination like that. She posted a rumor in the rumor section and adhered to protocal.... Dont like this section or reading what Uneek posts then hit the bricks!!!!

Plus I got a soft spot for uneek people they just seem to make the world a brighter place....

• Upvote 5

If you do a little research I think you would be amazed at the amount of people who have retired and now live abroad.  I found an article where if you lived in Balaize you can live an upper middle class life style for about $1,500 a month which includes housing food medical car entrtainment and utilities. There are areas in the Pacific and other parts of the world US citizens are floking to... I could not believe the quailty of health care other countries provide for little money... I love the USA I am proud to be an American but I too am toying with the Idae of living abroad....

Where is "Balaize"? I have never heard of it. Living here, I can survive on my retirement pension of $950 per month. I am living well. There are a TON of places you can live pretty good for about $1000 per month. I rented a 3 bedroom house-western style with 2 baths, hot water, next to a river in the country for $300 per month. Cheap if you know where to look. For those who care, Chile appears to be loosening up to allow for people like us. Equcador is another place. Sumting to consider....Peace

• Upvote 1

Where is "Balaize"? I have never heard of it. Living here, I can survive on my retirement pension of $950 per month. I am living well. There are a TON of places you can live pretty good for about $1000 per month. I rented a 3 bedroom house-western style with 2 baths, hot water, next to a river in the country for $300 per month. Cheap if you know where to look. For those who care, Chile appears to be loosening up to allow for people like us. Equcador is another place. Sumting to consider....Peace

Sorry my bad my spelling was way off... It is Belize and it is part of Central America borders Guatemala on the Gulf of Mexico side and just north of Honduras.. I had an aquaintance who lived there her husband was a commercial realestate broke for a large hotel chain. THe only thing they didnt like about it is there were no malls or walmarts. But that was 20 years ago maybe it is different today.

• Upvote 1

I'm no banking-expert, so I hope this means something positive for the an RV. I'm hoping for an RV for the main purpose to renounce my citizenship. Sorry, folks, but this ol jarhead is tired of all the games and illegal stuff that goes in there. Thanks for the story. Hope it isnt for all the Chinese that are moving in to take over the place. Dunno, just saying......Peace

Do not give up your US citizenship!! Buy others and pay your taxes on US generated profits. Been through alot of coups, ect. in my life and uncle sam will save all (and only) US citizens first. Once you give it up you can't get it back. No joke. I have triple citizenship.

• Upvote 1

Do not give up your US citizenship!! Buy others and pay your taxes on US generated profits. Been through alot of coups, ect. in my life and uncle sam will save all (and only) US citizens first. Once you give it up you can't get it back. No joke. I have triple citizenship.

I have looked into this with great attention. Sorry, that is my plan. Triple citizenship? just dont get caught with 3 passports in the US. Heard they might take offense to that. Nope, not for me. i can take care of myself rather well. Dont need Uncle anyone watching my back especially when that uncle carries a knife to stab you in the back. People say, "Love it or leave it.." I said, "OK, works for me. Get me off this Titanic". Cheers and hope you're doing well down south.

• Upvote 1

I am not saying I believe all the bank stories, but with that said I wonder if they are hearing things we don't.  I have been in this for years and bought some of my dinar at Chase back when it was about 830 per million.  The bank manager has had my phone number and said she would call me if anything happened.  She and her boyfriend actually bought some.  I touch based with her about every six months.   I can't remember the date but out of the blue the wealth manager called me and wanted to know if she could be of any service to me.  I got off the phone and thought......what the hell is she calling me for.......I don't even have a savings account there.   So, why did she call, I don't know but it was wierd that she would waste her time calling me LOL.  So, I have to wonder if they are hearing things that we are not privy to,

• Upvote 1

i was in my local bank the other day there was new granite, cabinets, everything they sure are getting ready for something??

Now that you mention it, my bank has done some remodeling too and hired better looking clerks. I think they are going to start offering lapdances with every new account. I may have to open another just to see.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

Now that you mention it, my bank has done some remodeling too and hired better looking clerks. I think they are going to start offering lapdances with every new account. I may have to open another just to see.

Roadrunner

Ummm are you sure you were at your bank and not a strip club :shrug:

amen brother, but the sheep keep posting this tripe...

And the  wolves keep coming  to READ  and  PREY    --   (and that is not a typo - prey is what I meant)

uneek is full of crap

You are priviledged to have your opinion about me - I can not take that  away from  you -- even if I could supply you with documented proof  from some reliable source that  I was  not  full  of crap and was  a decent human being wih a list of good deeds to mankind you  could still choose to have your same opinion -  AND you probably  would

I  am not sure what your problem is -- but  it is YOUR problem  -- and  it is still just your opinion -   I am not chasing after your approval - who are you --You do  not have the  capability to see the real me - you only have mental  pictures that you have created  - A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart -

"There is a broad distinction between character and reputation, for one may be destroyed by slander,

while the other can never be harmed save by it possessor --

Reputation is in no man's keeping -- You and I cannot determine what other men shall think and

say about  us -- We can only determine what they ought to think of  us and say about us" -- J G Holland

"Never does a man portray his own character more vividly, than in his manner of portraying another" -- Richter

I only bring rumors for the rumor category and only a few at that  which  is not an  offense here  by the  terms of service aggreement -  I have stated it is a rumor  because there is no verifiable proof provided -  It is not my rumor and I did  not make it up - it is someone  elses story  of which I have no proof to  debunk it - DO YOU ???? -  most know that it is to be taken as  entertainment - You choose to believe  what you will  and I  can do the same - 

To verbally attack me for bringing anything to this forum that is within the guidlines shows poor character  and lack of respect for this forum -  if you can attack me for bringing rumors then you are also attacking  Thug  and all others that  bring rumors - even the members that post their own rumors -

You have been a member for almost 3 years - what have you contributed other than your short sentence mostly negative opinions?  If you cannot support the information - rumors and all then you could at least support the investment and the members that do bring what they can -

You may as well be  attacking Adam - the owner of the site  for allowing the rumors  by having a category for them --  NOT COOL !

• Upvote 5