Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When did Dinar Vets jump the shark?

I can remember a few years ago when Dinar Vets was the premiere dinar website on the web. You could come on here any time of the day or night and there would be in excess of 1000 members engaging in intelligent well balanced discussion. The talk would be real and all opinions would be discussed and respected.

However, in the last year or so, I have noticed a swift decline in the quality of dinar related info one is able to obtain on this website. As well as the ability of the current members to engage in mature debate about any subject. This website is quickly evolving into a haven for anti government gun extremists who will not tolerate any political or personal opinion other than their own.

Right now it is a Sunday morning on the east coast and there are 63 members online. This is a perfect example of the membership loss this site has experienced. People can say it is because a lack of interest in the dinar. I don't buy that since we are closer than we have ever been. The truth is more likely that it is due to the fact that Dinar Vets has been hijacked by a group of people that have such extremist anti U.S. government views that anyone with a differing viewpoint has been chased off.

Adam Montana had put together a great site for the discussion of the Iraqi dinar investment. There are very obvious reasons why Doc31, Drox, Mrsonnyr and a slew of other true investors no longer come on this site.

I have a few friends in the NY area who hold elected positions within the state and local government. I have been advised by them to limit or end my time on this website due to the fact that several of it's members, along with the site itself have been placed on a government watch list.

I am very saddened by the fact that DV has morphed into it's current state. I truly miss the way the site used to be.

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 16

I can remember a few years ago when Dinar Vets was the premiere dinar website on the web. You could come on here any time of the day or night and there would be in excess of 1000 members engaging in intelligent well balanced discussion. The talk would be real and all opinions would be discussed and respected.

However, in the last year or so, I have noticed a swift decline in the quality of dinar related info one is able to obtain on this website. As well as the ability of the current members to engage in mature debate about any subject. This website is quickly evolving into a haven for anti government gun extremists who will not tolerate any political or personal opinion other than their own.

Right now it is a Sunday morning on the east coast and there are 63 members online. This is a perfect example of the membership loss this site has experienced. People can say it is because a lack of interest in the dinar. I don't buy that since we are closer than we have ever been. The truth is more likely that it is due to the fact that Dinar Vets has been hijacked by a group of people that have such extremist anti U.S. government views that anyone with a differing viewpoint has been chased off.

Adam Montana had put together a great site for the discussion of the Iraqi dinar investment. There are very obvious reasons why Doc31, Drox, Mrsonnyr and a slew of other true investors no longer come on this site.

I have a few friends in the NY area who hold elected positions within the state and local government. I have been advised by them to limit or end my time on this website due to the fact that several of it's members, along with the site itself have been placed on a government watch list.

I am very saddened by the fact that DV has morphed into it's current state. I truly miss the way the site used to be.

Most of us are going to Church as a matter of fact I have to leave in 8 minutes . I Guess you don't dig around in the forums much ,cuz what you just stated you miss happens almost daily :lol: I'm off to Church Have a Wonderful Sunday!!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Just FYI.....that has been going on for quite some time now.....

Its been in effect for a couple years.....all the dinar sites are being watched as of late thanks to the BH group.....

We are always closer then we have ever been.....but the truth is, a lot of the hype is dying down.....people are starting to realize this for what it is. A long shot.....after awhile of hearing "we are so close" and "RV tomorrow" for so long, it starts to dawn on you that this might not be what we all had hoped for......

I for one know a bunch of people that used to post here that simply sold off all their dinar......something isnt right when almost all the information floating around on the dinar that hype up the possible outcomes are practically all lies.....

Not saying that this is a scam......(except for the overnight millionaire scenario) but realistically, the only ones that might ever make big dollars on this is the dealers....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Just FYI.....that has been going on for quite some time now.....

Its been in effect for a couple years.....all the dinar sites are being watched as of late thanks to the BH group.....

We are always closer then we have ever been.....but the truth is, a lot of the hype is dying down.....people are starting to realize this for what it is. A long shot.....after awhile of hearing "we are so close" and "RV tomorrow" for so long, it starts to dawn on you that this might not be what we all had hoped for......

I for one know a bunch of people that used to post here that simply sold off all their dinar......something isnt right when almost all the information floating around on the dinar that hype up the possible outcomes are practically all lies.....

Not saying that this is a scam......(except for the overnight millionaire scenario) but realistically, the only ones that might ever make big dollars on this is the dealers....

I agree with your view on the investment side. However, the watch list I am referring to has nothing to do with investments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While it is true that there seems to be a lot of conspiracy theory folks jumping onto this board lately, I think Keep pretty much expresses the problem.

Let's face it, most folks bought dinar because they believed for whatever reason that it was a quick way to get rich, that it was going to RV within a day, or week, or month.

Some were in desperate situations, some were just hoping to make a million bucks overnight and buy a new Corvette. Whatever the reason, it didn't pan out that way, so most have dumped the dinar and moved on to something else. As the years have passed, the thrill of the quick kill has faded.

I think a lot of the folks still active here just enjoy the social aspects of a known group of folks. Of course we want the dinar to RV, but I'm not sure that is the main appeal here, anymore.

YMMV.

• Upvote 3

While it is true that there seems to be a lot of conspiracy theory folks jumping onto this board lately, I think Keep pretty much expresses the problem.

Let's face it, most folks bought dinar because they believed for whatever reason that it was a quick way to get rich, that it was going to RV within a day, or week, or month.

Some were in desperate situations, some were just hoping to make a million bucks overnight and buy a new Corvette. Whatever the reason, it didn't pan out that way, so most have dumped the dinar and moved on to something else. As the years have passed, the thrill of the quick kill has faded.

I think a lot of the folks still active here just enjoy the social aspects of a known group of folks. Of course we want the dinar to RV, but I'm not sure that is the main appeal here, anymore.

YMMV.

I'd tend to agree.

• Upvote 2

So tell me...what is your favorite flavor of boots to lick? :)

And when you kiss the feet of your masters do you kiss the left one first or the right? :huh:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I think you have dived too deep into the gun control discussion. And now it seems your labeling your opposition as anti this anti that. To swipe every member with your broad brush, is very unfair. they are plenty of people who are respectful to differing opinions and then theres some who arent.

The only thing, that makes America different than every other country is that we have.......unalienable rights given to us under the bill of rights. If you let any of those rights go, you are in a domino effect to lose your others. Yes, their are some who are extremely firm and vocal, and come off irrate, but to say there antigovernment because they disagree, with the government........is just attacking your opposition.

Guess what.........unfortunately for you........we fought for our rights before and we would all do so again.........That makes me pro-american , not anti government. I just disagree with government policies.....i have for years....and probably wont like some in the future.

Some see your attack on the 2nd amendment......anti american

• Upvote 12

I figured that every one that has ever owned a GUN..is on a list of some type...nothing new...lol...

With all the anti-gun stuff the media is pumping out....many are just showing their pro-gun side to some of the issues...IMO...

I guess if someone wants to bash folks for their opinions...whether its about guns or panty hose....what's the big deal...I mean if the media usually wins most arguments due to their biased saturation of the airwaves...cannot some voice their opinions on the same...oh that's right, we may not have free speech either...or soon...

IMO..It seems most are up in the air about guns...due to all other freedoms that will be lost if the guns go...you probably wont even have an internet...lol...

• Upvote 3

Hey tell those keeping an eye on the watch list.......to maybe keep an eye on our real threats. Maybe if theyd paid attention Ambassador stevens would still be a live. Maybe track down all those illegals.......doin there illegal thing.

Im a law abidding citizen, dont think your gonna silence me, by telling big brother is watching. Your scare tatics and demonization of your oppostion is just to silence people.

I figured that every one that has ever owned a GUN..is on a list of some type...nothing new...lol...

With all the anti-gun stuff the media is pumping out....many are just showing their pro-gun side to some of the issues...IMO...

I guess if someone wants to bash folks for their opinions...whether its about guns or panty hose....what's the big deal...I mean if the media usually wins most arguments due to their biased saturation of the airwaves...cannot some voice their opinions on the same...oh that's right, we may not have free speech either...or soon...

IMO..It seems most are up in the air about guns...due to all other freedoms that will be lost if the guns go...you probably wont even have an internet...lol...

anybody with social security number is on a list somewhere. Hopefully those who are paid to watch are actually taking care of the real threats and doing there jobs. There are real wackos out there to be concerned about, hopefully we arent bogging down on national safety officiers to deal with politcal opposition.

may god bless the usa

• Upvote 4

If we are now on a government watch list it simply goes to prove my point that we as a nation are in trouble. If we speak out about things that we are very concerned about we get labeled as extremist and placed on a watch list. Isn't this what happened in the USSR? I love my country and want it back. I do not want to live in Russia I want to live in the USA where my ancestors fought to form and keep free. If I am an a watch list then that places me in good company with the likes of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine and George Washington.

• Upvote 8

I've been on this site for three and a half years. While I agree that the general tone on the site has declined somewhat, IMO the reason is different. So many have spent so many days, weeks, months, and year, yes, even years, waiting and waiting, it's no surprise that a lot of us are fed up with the obfuscations, delays, and misdirections. I would suggest that many of us just want it over....and move on with our lives. You can just say, "so just sell out and move on", but intellectually you know it's not that simple or easy. Many of us have invested much time,money, and perspiration in this investment and therein lies the inherent frustration and impatience. It's one thing if you buy dinar and then get impatient after a few weeks that nothing has happened; it's quite another thing if you have waited year after year after year.

So, yes, there are a few that perhaps get a bit nasty at times, but I chalk that up to the frustration of something that has such promise getting mired down in delay after delay after delay. And always within the veil of confusing, or lack of, information. Trust me; once the RV takes place (be it a float or flat -out RV) all of this will be forgotten as we all move on with our lives and good fortune. IMO,the bottom line is that the reasons that we all originally got involved with this investment still are as bright and promising as ever. We just want it to happen......once and for all.

• Upvote 4

This post says "anti government and gun extremists" . Whatever dude . You are clearly trying to instigate something that is not true . This site is about a currency investment . I actually enjoy the comical side of things on this site . There are some funny dinarians on here . I also come here to see where we stand . Harmless stuff clearly. Question for you guy -What is anti government ? That I believe in freedom and truth and prosperity . That I knowthat our brains have a capacity larger than others in this universe, is this considered anti government ? Or becuase I want to fix our problems here on earth becuase I care about my planet and I care about other people , is this considered anti government in your view guy ? Or is it that most who have common sense know that it is our right to be able to defend our home and families with something more than can of mace ? Or is it becuase I know that self defense knowledge and tactics will help preserve my beautiful life and freedom and has been proven to lower the crime rate . Or is it the spirit that I have ? The spirit that will never die .... So I don't understand what you are bitchin about. I am glad to hear that our government is watching too . It makes me feel safe . Thank you government ! The complaint department is across the street guy. Hey man , just grab a Coke and a smile and join The Caravan of Love . We forgive. It's all good . Keep it together ... United not Divided.

Edited by Love Boat
  • Upvote 3

LIBoy,

I'm not hardcore anti or pro anything. What I have determined to be right, is right. I don't pick a side. I don't agree with everything Republican or Democrat. I am a Christian and that comes with it a certain lifestyle that tends to put itself squarely in the conservative side of the discussions. I never felt a need to own a gun nor had I owned a gun until I was threatened with the possibility that I may not be allowed to own one. Consequently, I now own 3 and possibly another in the near future. I also own enough Dinar to keep me interested in it's status. I have been to many Dinar sites and this site still remains the one that I come to in order to keep myself current. Yes the discussions may stray off topic, but they also are posted in the correct forums so that if I don't want to read that kind of thing, I can just stay the heck out.

The anti-government rhetoric may be more prevalent now because many people are ticked off by the direction the government is heading. The beauty of being free however, means that you have the freedom to not come to this site. Ultimately, your complaining is just peeing into the wind...

• Upvote 6

This post says "anti government and gun extremists" . Whatever dude . You are clearly trying to instigate something that is not true . This site is about a currency investment . I actually enjoy the comical side of things on this site . There are some funny dinarians on here . I also come here to see where we stand . Harmless stuff clearly. Question for you guy -What is anti government ? That I believe in freedom and truth and prosperity . That I knowthat our brains have a capacity larger than others in this universe, is this considered anti government ? Or becuase I want to fix our problems here on earth becuase I care about my planet and I care about other people , is this considered anti government in your view guy ? Or is it that most who have common sense know that it is our right to be able to defend our home and families with something more than can of mace ? Or is it becuase I know that self defense knowledge and tactics will help preserve my beautiful life and freedom and has been proven to lower the crime rate . Or is it the spirit that I have ? The spirit that will never die .... So I don't understand what you are bitchin about. I am glad to hear that our government is watching too . It makes me feel safe . Thank you government ! The complaint department is across the street guy. Hey man , just grab a Coke and a smile and join The Caravan of Love . We forgive. It's all good . Keep it together ... United not Divided.

Love your response. If this shiite ever happens, I'm buying you a beer. My post is mostly based on my personal observations of what has taken place on this site in the 4 years I have been reading and/or a member of it. The rest is simply info I am just passing on. It is not a threat, it is not a warning. Simply info for all to do with as they want.

The fact of the matter is that I am Republican who believes in the constitution. However I am not anti govt, I don't think Obama is the anti christ. I think he has his agenda and is focused on helping a group in America that has been long ignored by other administrations and the bottom line is that main stream middle and upper class america doesn't like it. I disagree with much of what is coming out of Washington. However I will never turn my back on the US or the government that runs it. IMO paranoia runs deep in the hearts of many people on this site. I don't feel the need to be paranoid. This administration will run it's course like every administration before it. Then when the republicans are in charge again, it will be the liberal demecrats turn to complain about how much the govt sucks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This site is open to the public and anyone can watch it all they want. I am not sure I understand a word you are saying. I am getting the feeling that you are referring to peoples different takes on how they would like our Gov. to do there jobs that WE pay them to do. It is so funny that your "friends" lol would "advise you" to limit or end your time on DV. LOL With everything that is going on in the US you would think they, if they were real, would be watching more important things than a Dinar site with a bunch of great people, waiting for the day that they can prosper and at times voicing there opinions on current problems and issues in the US. My advise to you is to stick to the Dinar News section so you wont feel so bad. Or do you have a motive?

Back from Church,

God Bless

Carla

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Honestly ive learned alot the past 3 years ive been on this site. Whether it be about dinar, politics, conspiracies, prayer and just voicing opinions. This is a public site so yes, anyone can watch i,t including our government. Maybe they are feeling threatened because they know alot of honest hard working faithful people in christ are about to make a lot of money and they dont like the little guy prospering. Well, they cant stop what is coming know matter how hard they try to silence people that want REAL change for the beter of our country NOT change that has only led us down a destructive path. Now, im not blaming it all on Obama but this country has really gone down for the worst since he has tooken office. BTW this is exactly how hitler began anyone that spoke against the government and wasnt pro government and didnt buy into al the propaganda that takes place in the media were killed or simply just disappeared. Americans have awoken since that time.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9

"I have been advised by them to limit or end my time on this website due to the fact that several of it's members, along with the site itself have been placed on a government watch list."

Watch list.... why would that surprise anyone? There have been watch lists in this country for years. If this site is one of the sites 'they' are watching. .., let them go right ahead!. Conversations on this site are MILD compared to others.

Perhaps the marxists should be more concerned that the folks are watching them. THE PEOPLE TOO ARE TAKING NAMES..., !

By the way..., remember the IIF? When new sites opened up many left the IIFand joined them. That's why, IMHO, there is a membership decline. It happens to all the sites. Folks are looking for accurate information on the dinar.

• Upvote 1

I personally do have a significant problem with the fact that obama has an agenda that has a primary focus upon a select group of people. As president of the US he is supposed to be the nations president and not the president of a select few. We the people should be the focus not 'we the select few'.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Carla, I too have just returned from church. I am always my happiest after leaving as the Word keeps me on track. As for the post I truly believe it's another disgruntal individual trying to stir the pot. Sorry pal not going to happen. Dinarians on this site do tend to argue , give their opinions, and some of us even get bashed, but you know at the end of the day we all still agree to disagree. Your always welcomed here and voice your opinion. All have a most wondrous Sunday . A quote that Red Skeleton made famous back in the day that I often use but never give credit to. "May God Bless"

• Upvote 2