Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Home from M. D. Anderson

Francie26

I got home last night, late enough that I fell into bed, happy to be in my own. Bed, that is. haha The doctors at M. D. Anderson did all the tests again, and then repeated a few, followed by doing a few of their own. So far, they say what I already knew--that I have Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma, but it is officially now complicated by having metasticized to the skin, and is now also located under my breasts and on my back. Furthermore, there are from one to four different kinds of skin eruptions, so I need to go back to MDA this next week and get each kind biopsied. It's still slow growing, but the evidence on my skin seems to me to be changing a bit faster, so it's my guess that they will want me to get a treatment of some sort to slow it down or stop it. I'm hoping they will advise my doctor here so I can get any future treatments I need at a hospital near my home. It's a 14.5 hour trip down there, and another 14.5 hours back. So it is wearing on both my daughter and me to do it. From my home, it's an hour and a half to the nearest airport, and besides, I really can't afford to fly, so that's out. None of the doctors I met at M. D. Anderson, at least none so far, had ever seen this extremely rare kind of cancer, so mine is apparently quite unusual, even at that enormous cancer hospital. In fact, the cancer had to metasticize from the adenoids to somewhere else in the body so it could then move from the new location into a lymph node, and now they believe it metastized to my skin, and they have named it Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Skin Cancer. In the entire history of the English language, there have only 50 +/- cases of this kind of skin cancer recorded--ever. So even the doctors are guessing how to treat it. And this is even further complicated because it isn't just one large lesion or even a few of them, but rather, a number of very small ones scattered around my upper body, both front and back. So it isn't just a simple matter of removing them. However finding out what it isn't seems almost as important as finding out what it is.

I found it far too difficult to stay on a carefully monitored eating program while I was traveling back and forth and in Houston, but I have specially selected nutrients I plan to take, along with eating on an almost all plant based diet, which I will begin when I get back home this next time. As slow growing as they keep telling me this cancer is, I should have plenty time to defeat it with my new eating program long before it overcomes me. Now--doesn't that sound dramatic??!! haha

I may be pushing my luck here, but again, I am asking those of you who care to do so to please continue your prayers on my behalf. One of you even submitted my name to her entire prayer group, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for your prayers on my behalf. As I said at other times, I believe strongly in the enormous power of collective prayer, and yours appear to be working. :) I am finding it hard to say enough to thank each of you who has chosen to help me in this vital way. But for what it's worth, my prayers of thanks are going back out there for each of you, too. Your goodness and kindness are heavyweights in my life, and although I'm having a hard time expressing just how much I "return the love" to each of you, I sincerely want every one of you to know how deeply I appreciate your caring and your prayers on my behalf. And so, "thank you."

Love,

Fran

• Upvote 8

Prayers lifted up in Jesus name. Hope everything works out. Keep strong and know cancer can be cured. God has made our bodies to fight it and provided the proper nutrition for our immune system to fight any disease. Take care. biggrin.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

my dearest fran! please be of eas @ heart, our lord is with you, we are praying, and hoping your situation will become just a memory, of a bad time of long ago, { keep your spirits up } i am sorry for your long trips back and forth , hope your roads are smooth there and back, i pray your daughter will recieve more strength and faith than ten fold, ----------> may god send a blessing of great health to you ... jeep

• Upvote 1

Francie ... The Healing Prayer ... just for YOU!

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant, Franci, in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant, Francie. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant, Francie, trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant, Francie, to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

• Upvote 1

I got home last night, late enough that I fell into bed, happy to be in my own. Bed, that is. haha The doctors at M. D. Anderson did all the tests again, and then repeated a few, followed by doing a few of their own. So far, they say what I already knew--that I have Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma, but it is officially now complicated by having metasticized to the skin, and is now also located under my breasts and on my back. Furthermore, there are from one to four different kinds of skin eruptions, so I need to go back to MDA this next week and get each kind biopsied. It's still slow growing, but the evidence on my skin seems to me to be changing a bit faster, so it's my guess that they will want me to get a treatment of some sort to slow it down or stop it. I'm hoping they will advise my doctor here so I can get any future treatments I need at a hospital near my home. It's a 14.5 hour trip down there, and another 14.5 hours back. So it is wearing on both my daughter and me to do it. From my home, it's an hour and a half to the nearest airport, and besides, I really can't afford to fly, so that's out. None of the doctors I met at M. D. Anderson, at least none so far, had ever seen this extremely rare kind of cancer, so mine is apparently quite unusual, even at that enormous cancer hospital. In fact, the cancer had to metasticize from the adenoids to somewhere else in the body so it could then move from the new location into a lymph node, and now they believe it metastized to my skin, and they have named it Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Skin Cancer. In the entire history of the English language, there have only 50 +/- cases of this kind of skin cancer recorded--ever. So even the doctors are guessing how to treat it. And this is even further complicated because it isn't just one large lesion or even a few of them, but rather, a number of very small ones scattered around my upper body, both front and back. So it isn't just a simple matter of removing them. However finding out what it isn't seems almost as important as finding out what it is.

I found it far too difficult to stay on a carefully monitored eating program while I was traveling back and forth and in Houston, but I have specially selected nutrients I plan to take, along with eating on an almost all plant based diet, which I will begin when I get back home this next time. As slow growing as they keep telling me this cancer is, I should have plenty time to defeat it with my new eating program long before it overcomes me. Now--doesn't that sound dramatic??!! haha

I may be pushing my luck here, but again, I am asking those of you who care to do so to please continue your prayers on my behalf. One of you even submitted my name to her entire prayer group, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for your prayers on my behalf. As I said at other times, I believe strongly in the enormous power of collective prayer, and yours appear to be working. :)/> I am finding it hard to say enough to thank each of you who has chosen to help me in this vital way. But for what it's worth, my prayers of thanks are going back out there for each of you, too. Your goodness and kindness are heavyweights in my life, and although I'm having a hard time expressing just how much I "return the love" to each of you, I sincerely want every one of you to know how deeply I appreciate your caring and your prayers on my behalf. And so, "thank you."

I speak from personal experience here. The doctors at MDA are the best in the world. They will find out what it is they are dealng with and they will then give you a plan to beat it. God's blessings be upon you and the doctors that are treating you.

Love,

Fran

Thanks for the update Fran...a full description as always. The docs at MDA must be baffled and perplexed as to what to do next especially as it has metasticised to the skin on the upper body.

Got to love that you are so special and unique....Now I am getting confused ....who is uniquer...you or uneek :blink:

I'm with Dog and am praying and believing for you to stay tough, focused and strongly determined to confound the medical profession with your miraculous recovery that is about to unfold. Like StoneW says...may the overwhelming healing process be attributed to Gods hand.

Be assured of our continued prayers for you and your daughter who is on the pointy end helping and supporting you so admirably.

• Upvote 2

Hello Francie --- Thank you for sharing the update of your experience - I truly believe that any adversity can be taken away and will be or we will be given the strength to endure and overcome -

Prayers of Blessings & Healing for you - Stay strong and may the bond of friendship here at DV give you comfort <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

i had something growing on my head one time . its gone now .. but i thought it was cancer ..so i did a few searchs ,, i saw that ph had alot to do with the growth of cancer . it said cancer cells die when they are in a ph of 8.0 .. it said it could not live in that level of ph .. so i started the regimond .. of drinking a teaspoon baking soda and 8 oz. of water twice a day . it doesnt take much to reach 8.0 .. i tested my saliva with swimming pool test strips i bought at walmart fro 8 bucks .. well i also wanted to topicallt treat it .. so i made a paste out of neosporin anti biotic ointment and baking soda and applyed it a couple times a day.. i never had it diagnosed , but it is gone .. .. they say on the net i was supposed to maintain that ph level for 4 days .. so i drank it for 4 days and applied it for 4 days

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

BAKING SODA Kills CANCER, <<< a doctors utube interview

this guy had stage 4 cancer in his bones .. he explains the baking soda regimond >>

<<<< How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions WATCH THIS ONE FIRST

We serve a God of miracles! I am praying for

a miracle for you, friend. There was Pastor's wife

from Texas,she lost both breasts to cancer, it was in

her lungs and bones. She was given hours to live,

she lost her sight during those last few hours, The church

members gathered around her bed saying their goodbys

and weeping.

Suddenly God spoke to her in that still quiet voice and said,

"I am going to heal you"... within 2 hours her sight returned,

she sat up in bed and said she was hungry and that she

wanted a shower. She was able to attend church that weekend.

That was 20 years ago, she gave her testimony at my church years

ago. Is there anything too hard for God?

Will be praying for you, and will put your name on a my church's

prayer list tomorrow....

Edited by Patty B
  • Upvote 1

I hope you find a cure and fast recovery. Did you ever check out on YouTube, "GcMAF explained in under 2 minutes"? I think this might give you an option that Anderson wont know about. I have seen it work with even Stage IV cancers. Of course, it is a combination of therapies which give the best result. Remember, NO SUGAR! Cheers to you.

I may be pushing my luck here, but again, I am asking those of you who care to do so to please continue your prayers on my behalf. One of you even submitted my name to her entire prayer group, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you for your prayers on my behalf. As I said at other times, I believe strongly in the enormous power of collective prayer, and yours appear to be working. :)/> I am finding it hard to say enough to thank each of you who has chosen to help me in this vital way. But for what it's worth, my prayers of thanks are going back out there for each of you, too. Your goodness and kindness are heavyweights in my life, and although I'm having a hard time expressing just how much I "return the love" to each of you, I sincerely want every one of you to know how deeply I appreciate your caring and your prayers on my behalf. And so, "thank you."

Love,

Fran

Fran, my wife and I are going to be praying for you as well. I've been in the ministry 38 years and in that time I have been blessed to see quite a few "impossible" situations turn into praise reports! There is so much incredible power in the name of Jesus and it only takes a small amount of faith to unleash the miraculous. Many have probably heard this but I feel it would be good to share this simple explanation of the mechanism of the miraculous. Here in the good old U.S. we have our paper money which is "the currency of the realm" we call home. When I take that into a store they don't ask where I live, what my name is, or how much more or less of this I have in my pocket. They don't want to know if I've showered today or what size shoes I wear. They do however sometimes validate the bill to make sure it is not counterfeit. Once that is accomplished it really doesn't matter if I have a birth certificate declaring me a resident natural born citizen. They don't even have to hear me speak. I can just point and grunt and if the money is sufficient they hand me what I want. I actually don't even have to be a citizen of the U.s.! Because the power is in the currency! Not me! Its not how holy I am or how much I've prayed or how good I am or am not! Its about the currency! Now lets apply that spiritually! Jesus said that whatever we asked in His name believing we could have! He also said there was nothing impossible to them that believe! He said if two of us would agree as touching anything we need it would be given to us! Psalms teaches that if we delight ourselves in the Lord He will give us the desires of our heart! I could go on and on! But simply said the name of Jesus is the "currency of the realm of faith"!!!! There is healing in His name! Power in His name! Deliverance from addictions, spiritual bondage, Satanic oppression, demon possession, and all kinds of other things we struggle with in our flesh! Every knee is going to bow and declare He is Lord of all! Depression will bow! Oppression will bow! Every spirit of infirmity knows the power of His name! And the beauty is this...its not how good or bad I am. Its how great and wonderful He is! The blood is shed! The word is forever settled in Heaven! It really doesn't matter what religion you espouse to be honest with you! If you call on the name of Jesus in faith...power flows! No doubt, Christians who are doing their best to be their best may find it easier to reach out to Him. But He is not in a box for only a few to access! His love is free to all! Sorry to write a book here but I felt this might simplify for someone how easy it is to access the power of God through the wonderful name of Jesus! Blessings and healing sent your way!

Thanks for the update Fran...a full description as always. The docs at MDA must be baffled and perplexed as to what to do next especially as it has metasticised to the skin on the upper body.

Got to love that you are so special and unique....Now I am getting confused ....who is uniquer...you or uneek :blink:/>

I'm with Dog and am praying and believing for you to stay tough, focused and strongly determined to confound the medical profession with your miraculous recovery that is about to unfold. Like StoneW says...may the overwhelming healing process be attributed to Gods hand.

Be assured of our continued prayers for you and your daughter who is on the pointy end helping and supporting you so admirably.

They knew where it developed and that it had to have metasized from there to some other location since there was no pathway from its original location to the lymph node where they found it. But all their tests revealed nothing, no cancer anywhere, that is, until my oncologist asked some of his respected colleagues to test some tiny nodules that recently appeared on my chest and back, which they did. And even then, only one of them said that these were the source of the cancer found in the lymph node. The other didn't think they were cancerous. So the opinion of the doctors at MDA will be the crucial tie-breaker. I plan to go back down there this coming week. I have an appointment with their cancer dermatology doctor(s) at that time. By the way, I wrote down everything you said you ate and how you handled your life during your own "trial by fire," and after I return home next week, I will be eating on that same program. I really appreciate your thorough information. I needed it badly as I had no idea at all how to proceed. So thank you very much!! I plan that my own local oncologist will administer any treatments the doctors at MDA suggest as I don't intend to keep going back down there. However, the doctors at MDA are top flight, so I will do my best to follow their recommended protocols while also eating to recover my health. In fact, even more than medical treatments, I consider my diet to be the crucial factor as I go forward into recovery. I appreciate your comments in this regard, very, very much. I had no idea at all how to do this until I read of your own experience. So again, thank you so very much!! I feel like I just can't thank you enough. And of course, I am already thanking God for giving me contact with the right people. :) Fran

• Upvote 1

Fran, my wife and I are going to be praying for you as well. I've been in the ministry 38 years and in that time I have been blessed to see quite a few "impossible" situations turn into praise reports! There is so much incredible power in the name of Jesus and it only takes a small amount of faith to unleash the miraculous. Many have probably heard this but I feel it would be good to share this simple explanation of the mechanism of the miraculous. Here in the good old U.S. we have our paper money which is "the currency of the realm" we call home. When I take that into a store they don't ask where I live, what my name is, or how much more or less of this I have in my pocket. They don't want to know if I've showered today or what size shoes I wear. They do however sometimes validate the bill to make sure it is not counterfeit. Once that is accomplished it really doesn't matter if I have a birth certificate declaring me a resident natural born citizen. They don't even have to hear me speak. I can just point and grunt and if the money is sufficient they hand me what I want. I actually don't even have to be a citizen of the U.s.! Because the power is in the currency! Not me! Its not how holy I am or how much I've prayed or how good I am or am not! Its about the currency! Now lets apply that spiritually! Jesus said that whatever we asked in His name believing we could have! He also said there was nothing impossible to them that believe! He said if two of us would agree as touching anything we need it would be given to us! Psalms teaches that if we delight ourselves in the Lord He will give us the desires of our heart! I could go on and on! But simply said the name of Jesus is the "currency of the realm of faith"!!!! There is healing in His name! Power in His name! Deliverance from addictions, spiritual bondage, Satanic oppression, demon possession, and all kinds of other things we struggle with in our flesh! Every knee is going to bow and declare He is Lord of all! Depression will bow! Oppression will bow! Every spirit of infirmity knows the power of His name! And the beauty is this...its not how good or bad I am. Its how great and wonderful He is! The blood is shed! The word is forever settled in Heaven! It really doesn't matter what religion you espouse to be honest with you! If you call on the name of Jesus in faith...power flows! No doubt, Christians who are doing their best to be their best may find it easier to reach out to Him. But He is not in a box for only a few to access! His love is free to all! Sorry to write a book here but I felt this might simplify for someone how easy it is to access the power of God through the wonderful name of Jesus! Blessings and healing sent your way!

"it only takes a small amount of faith to unleash the miraculous" Neither God nor His Son ever said we have to struggle to receive God's miracles. The only two things we were ever told to do were to ask and to believe. I do both, and I am doubly blessed as I have so many friends also asking for me. I will continue asking while I wait for God's miraculous answer. Thank you to both you and your wife as you add your own prayers to the mix. All prayers are welcome and all are wanted, needed, and gratefully accepted. :)/>

I hope you find a cure and fast recovery. Did you ever check out on YouTube, "GcMAF explained in under 2 minutes"? I think this might give you an option that Anderson wont know about. I have seen it work with even Stage IV cancers. Of course, it is a combination of therapies which give the best result. Remember, NO SUGAR! Cheers to you.

I have written this down, and will be going there and listening carefully later today. Thanks for your contribution. I welcome every idea that might give me a further pathway to healing.

Sending lots of caring love your way.

Thank you very much, Umbertino. :)

We serve a God of miracles! I am praying for

a miracle for you, friend. There was Pastor's wife

from Texas,she lost both breasts to cancer, it was in

her lungs and bones. She was given hours to live,

she lost her sight during those last few hours, The church

members gathered around her bed saying their goodbys

and weeping.

Suddenly God spoke to her in that still quiet voice and said,

"I am going to heal you"... within 2 hours her sight returned,

she sat up in bed and said she was hungry and that she

wanted a shower. She was able to attend church that weekend.

That was 20 years ago, she gave her testimony at my church years

ago. Is there anything too hard for God?

Will be praying for you, and will put your name on a my church's

prayer list tomorrow....

You have added your own prayers as well as those of your entire prayer group to my recovery before, and again, I appreciate it very much. I can almost feel healing flooding through my body as so many prayers are said on my behalf. Please give my heartfelt thanks to all of those who participate in the prayers said for me. God is listening. I know this is true. :)

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through her life. Amen

God hears the gentle voices, too. Thank you for adding yours to my recovery. :)

• 6 months later...

Sending lots of caring love your way.

I just found this, Umbertino.  And I want to give you my most generous thank you for being so kind. We go back a way here together, and I will never forget my early times here when you were one of the first people I met who welcomed me and made me feel included.  You are a kind man, and I just wanted to be sure you know that I am aware of how good you have been to me. Many blessings, my friend.   

Francie I just wanted to say that my prayers are with you and your family as well.

You mentioned changing your eating habits to more plant based, I have converted most of my intake with juicing and raw foods and I must say, it took getting use too and the difference for me has been amazing. Now I crave it. I am not saying this will cure anything, just that taking in live natural plant based foods one way or the other feels really good, it feels right.