Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Official Chat 2-13-13

TexasGranny

Thanks again Adam for a lot of up to date info and your idea how it is going to go.

I do think that we will make money on this, but as for ending up a millionaire I don’t know.

The possibility is there, but it does not seem possible at the moment in my own head.

Still whenever you bought your dinar the outcome WILL give you a better return than a bank, or investment.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 4

Thanks Captain, short and sweet, I'm excited!!

Oh, and I totally agree with you on this part!!

10:12 AM [Adam Montana] I have as much faith in Maliki to honor a "term limit" as I do Obama to uphold the Constitution. If there is one thing we know about politicians, it's that they will manipulate the system in any way they can to acheive their goals. :twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

" [Adam Montana] I have as much faith in Maliki to honor a "term limit" as I do Obama to uphold the Constitution. If there is one thing we know about politicians, it's that they will manipulate the system in any way they can to acheive their goals ". :twothumbs:/>/>/>

SWEET, FUNNY & SMART answer O WISE MAN more & more RESPCT for you every day that goes by.

You didn't Just fall off a turnip truck & grass does not grow under your feet. My kind a guy! :tiphat:/>/>/>

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1