Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI reveals issuing currency class 100 thousand dinars soon

Markinsa

The link to your article Dontlop

Adviser to the CBI: soon to issue currency class 100 thousand dinars

Palm - central bank adviser said the Iraqi appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency need to expand and we will issue a currency class 100 thousand dinars. Saleh added in a press statement that the central bank examines the idea of ​​restructuring the currency in terms of specifications and forms so we will issue new categories of currency have the ability to shorten quantities large financial aid, pointing out that dealing continued use of $ 100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need for the currency this Size.

Salehi between the process of lifting the zeros need time and formal approvals from the government and parliament, adding that currently is not Muhio to delete zeros from the currency.

ya i had that link up on the first page of this topic .. if ya google whats above here by copying and pasting the 119,000 paragraph of the article ..you see how they copied and pasted a couple old articles together .. the first one is december 21, 2010 .. the other is december 6 , 2010 .. two diffferent articles

just copy and paste this .. into google search >>

He explained that «Central» «decided to cut the proceedings at the request of documents during the week of the receipt of cash, as can private banks participating in the auction of foreign currencies request of foreign exchange at any time». And the exchange rate was over 119 000 dinars per hundred dollars last week, after they had been without a 118 thousand.

Sale transfers abroad

Salih pointed out that the sale remittances outside Iraq «allowed for commercial purposes and according to legal documents, as citizens can transfer money to pay fees for university students out of Iraq or for medical treatment and for other purposes, not inconsistent with the law against money laundering».

Read more:

:rolleyes: all im saying is they are throwing alot of smoke out here keeping people confused :rolleyes:

Shabibi is no longer there, but I seem to remember reading Saleh was released from prison and acquitted of all charges and offered to return to his post at the CBI under Turki.

Not being doughtful of your statement, but where did you read that? I've read Saleh was released do to illness and age and his condition because the protesters demanded it. Basicly let him out if you can't prove that he was guilty. Not sure if he was acquitted or not if you have read that I sure would like to see that also. :)

for some reason the people published this topics artic;le yesterday .. on the 12th of feb.... but its just a mix of old articles from 2010 ...why would they want to mislead the public in iraq ? acting like this is recent news .

i thought they were going to educate the public .. not mislead them

Edited by dontlop

WOW!!!! This is not good! Why would a country want to introduce a new 100 thousand Dinar note if there going to be RV 'ing anytime in the future? Please don't try and tell me it's a smoke screen or misdirection to throw us investors off the trail of a huge RV. Hoping for a more logical explanation.

If this is legit it means they dont plan on redenominating soon nor raising the value.......seems we are in a stalemate for now!

If this is legit it means they dont plan on redenominating soon nor raising the value.......seems we are in a stalemate for now!

its not legit .. i copied and pasted word for word . from articles in 2010 .. its a mix of a couple old articles .. reprinted and published yeaterday

this is the reason people are speculating .. smoke and mirror theory .. / it surely isnt an educational campaign .. its like shabbs said . they would have to use propa ...... then he caught himself .. when asked about a rv in his utube video

see the numbers 119,000 . in the one paragraph ..? open this and look at the date and read the same thing i this article ..copied and pasted .. https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=He+explained+that+%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%ABCentral%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%BB+%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%ABdecided+to+cut+the+proceedings+at+the+request+of+documents+during+the+week+of+the+receipt+of+cash%2C+as+can+private+banks+participating+in+the+auction+of+foreign+currencies+request+of+foreign+exchange+at+any+time%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%BB.+And+the+exchange+rate+was+over+119+000+dinars+per+hundred+dollars+last+week%2C+after+they+had+been+without+a+118+thousand.&oq=He+explained+that+%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%ABCentral%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%BB+%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%ABdecided+to+cut+the+proceedings+at+the+request+of+documents+during+the+week+of+the+receipt+of+cash%2C+as+can+private+banks+participating+in+the+auction+of+foreign+currencies+request+of+foreign+exchange+at+any+time%C3%83%E2%80%9A%C3%82%C2%BB.+And+the+exchange+rate+was+over+119+000+dinars+per+hundred+dollars+last+week%2C+after+they+had+been+without+a+118+thousand.&gs_l=hp.12...2334.2334.0.4182.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.les%3B..0.1...1c..2.hp.mi1OTMWxaG8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42261806,d.dmg&fp=5dc6b6d2eb1a13aa&biw=1366&bih=617

heres the home page of the auther of this article .. get a load of this place ..>>>> http://www.nakhelnews.com/index.php <<<< sorry it has to be translated

Edited by dontlop

And all this really means WHAT...?

Thanks for the post Woody, and to everyone for your posts .. like EasyRider said, "Lots of these articles are rehashed" - and this is one of them...! Just a bit of noise & smoke at a tense & confusing time.

Have a great Wednesday everyone - RON B)

• Upvote 1

Yes this is an article from the past because I remember this comment. Makes you wonder why they keep recycling these stupid articles. :lol:

Saleh pointed out that the sale remittances outside Iraq allowed for commercial purposes, and according to legal documents, as citizens can transfer money to pay fees for university students outside Iraq or for medical treatment and for other purposes, not inconsistent with the anti-money laundering law.

• Upvote 2

And all this really means WHAT...?

Thanks for the post Woody, and to everyone for your posts .. like EasyRider said, "Lots of these articles are rehashed" - and this is one of them...! Just a bit of noise & smoke at a tense & confusing time.

Have a great Wednesday everyone - RON B)/>

I agree. ive been following their words for years....and im defintiely confused of their intentions. which imo.....is a good thing....cmon rv

Saleh..? ohmy.gifunsure.gif

I'm with you on this. Saleh??? This sounds exactly like an article we heard last year, and the very next day or 2 days they denied they were coming up with a new denomination of $100,000. So I ain't buying any of this. It is dated the 12th of Feb 2013, but hey, I think they just reprinted it.

A new editorial would not include copied information from 2010 but would be entirely new. So there seems to be a deliberate motive to deceive the public by adding to an old story which may not even be true either.

The really interesting question is why ?

It seems fairly clear there is trickery at work here. It got the desired response from some members.

I would say this is a very good sign as it appears the intent of the article is deliberately steer people away from any increase in the IQD. Its actually backfired and has really stirred my interest

Its actually kind of dumb of them to try something like this because it seems to highlight a propaganda agenda of negative misinformation. But why ? What would be the point? Unless there is a very definite reason to do so.

This could well be a smoking gun of sorts. The smoke from the fire which seemed to be designed as a smoke screen but failed.

Great find Markinsa

Good spotting Dinar investors. This is the point of these forums not to bash but to sleuth.

Good job! ;)/>

Edited by Goodlife