Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Monday Is The New Official Date !

DinarThug

All the money from the oil sales goes to Bagbad--Bagdad then sends the Kurds their share out of which the Kurds distrbute the money owed to the oil companies as per the contracts---Bagdad has not been sending the money back to the Kurds!

which has resulted in the Kurds shutting down the oil going south to Bagdad and then shipping the oil to Turkey via trucks and soon in a completed pipeline directly cutting Bagdad out entirely!

There is the problem Maliki again renegging on the agreements.

I totally agree. The Kurds will continue to stall, IMO. Why would they give Bagdad 83% and receive 17% in return, when they can stall, finish the pipeline and keep 100%. I sincerely hope they sign but I don't believe they will. Bagdad has never given the Kurds a reason to trust. Why would they start now??? Hoping for an RV of +$0.10

• Upvote 3

I totally agree. The Kurds will continue to stall, IMO. Why would they give Bagdad 83% and receive 17% in return, when they can stall, finish the pipeline and keep 100%. I sincerely hope they sign but I don't believe they will. Bagdad has never given the Kurds a reason to trust. Why would they start now??? Hoping for an RV of +$0.10

Agreed.

FACTS? Did you forget where you are at? As a reminder you are in the RUMORS section Clown.

Hey some guys attract chicks some guys(like you and Umbert) attract negs.

Its all relative.

But if you would like some advise

Never, Never but never mess with the clown

He`s the only clown we got and you know how hard a good clown is to come by now a days .

• Upvote 6

Its all relative.

He`s the only clown we got and you know how hard a good clown is to come by now a days .

Not that our Thuggie can't take care of himself...

rdirty6clowns1.jpg... but when you pick on him... you get the whole circus!!! eyebrows.gif

Thanks for the post Thug, and UNEEK... your both turnin into quite the camel jockey's I see... just can't wait for this ride to be over... we've been hangin out in this desert country so long we got sand in places where.... well .... let's just keep this family rated and say it's about time boyz... GIT-R-DUN!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 5

Turkey is not going to be any better, really I think the kurds would be extremely lucky to get what they are getting right now. They will use the pipe line and possibly a threat of succeeding for bargaining chips, but they know there will be no better deal from Turkey. The problem is, they got all that oil but no way to get it out of the country.

• Upvote 1

Yes He sure did -- I noticed that right after the fact and commented on his thread - I think its good that we get the info here for others to view and contemplate - with the several that are looking it is going to happen occasionally that some are within minutes of posting the same news - not sure if there is a system to make it any better than that -I would like to view that as having a common goal to gather and bring from all sources all rumors and info we can Of course Thug has his established reputation & followers and his posts are going to be viewed right away and I understand that - I do not have a problem with that either - it is what it is

I am here to contribute what I can for the benefit and good of all - I am glad that I can do what I can and am even more glad to know that there are others that are contributing when I can't -

My heart and real passion is in another totally different arena but for some reason I have been lead here or drawn here for the time being so I am making the best of it with no ill will towards anyone <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

Esther 4:14 ....... and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this. :)

• Upvote 1

Its all relative.

Only ( or mainly) when I report political articles.....Lately I get sometimes negged and bashed also on the music but it's related to a small (petty is the word) form of revenge again for my reporting political stuff... It's all good... I do accept that as I believe in democracy ( everyone expresses their liking or disliking about anything).

Only ( or mainly) when I report political articles.....Lately I get sometimes negged and bashed also on the music but it's related to a small (petty is the word) form of revenge again for my reporting political stuff... It's all good... I do accept that as I believe in democracy ( everyone expresses their liking or disliking about anything).

Its all good Umbert . I m just messing with you. Its all in fun.

But I have to admit its kind of odd you believe in democracy . But the only thing you post political is from a Communist website.

But there I go off topic.

SteveI is full of crap we all know that

But I still want to read what the idiot has to say same as his half wit brother OKIE

• Upvote 3

Its all good Umbert . I m just messing with you. Its all in fun.

But I have to admit its kind of odd you believe in democracy . But the only thing you post political is from a Communist website.

But there I go off topic.

SteveI is full of crap we all know that

But I still want to read what the idiot has to say same as his half wit brother OKIE

Dog.. A plus from me. You're obviously entitled to your opinions (as I am mine)....Ciao.