Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the bank story-- hoosier

jeepguy

shoot not a problem folks just thought this would be better than going through 37 pages .....

Thanks, Jeepguy... now I can read the whole story like a great book with an anticipation of jackpot :-)

hahahahahaha book two ---- chapter 1 driving to the bank :lol:

• Upvote 1

shoot not a problem folks just thought this would be better than going through 37 pages .....

hahahahahaha book two ---- chapter 1 driving to the bank :lol:/>

You are right...it's better than going through 37 pages of humor and have to sift through the hoosier. Now that you started this, you need to update it lol

• Upvote 2

WOW..... NICE..... I was attempting to hunt down his next posts but got lost in the 30+ pages of posts... couldnt find them...so thanks for cutting out all the stuff and posting what was really important...the WHOLE story at one time.... +'d you

Goooooooooooooooo RV/RI

HurRV

:bravo::soon:

• Upvote 2

i just wish i knew what bank it was so i could open an account there . whether it was citi .. bank of america.. chase .. who knows .. i do know who had the biggest gains in stock recently .. that was bank of america... so could the insiders be getting ready .. and where would they be investing .. knowing they will be getting a huge infux of cash soon

i just wish i knew what bank it was so i could open an account there . whether it was citi .. bank of america.. chase .. who knows .. i do know who had the biggest gains in stock recently .. that was bank of america... so could the insiders be getting ready .. and where would they be investing .. knowing they will be getting a huge infux of cash soon

Just open an account at each bank and also add Wells Fargo and Fifth Third and your local banks...you will be covered and can go to each bank to cash in :)

Just open an account at each bank and also add Wells Fargo and Fifth Third and your local banks...you will be covered and can go to each bank to cash in :)/>

im starting to like boa .. i did a little search and see theres quite a few of them in indiana.. although im not far from pnc in pittsburg .. which handles exchanges also ,, i dont think it could be limited to one institution .. not many boa banks around here in nw pennsylvania

he did say big international bank ,, which fits boa

he did say big international bank ,, which fits boa

I truly wish that I was able to give the real name, but I would lose my source of info!!

• Upvote 3

I truly wish that I was able to give the real name, but I would lose my source of info!!

i know i did a little search in lex.i got 4 possibilities .. no problem

went into my local Chase bank this past Friday to take care of some things

Read more: lol dont tell anybody

• Upvote 1

Heyyy buddy ( Jeep Guy ) Great idea. I know this took a lot of work on your part. Thanks for putting it all together. Gotta give ya a plus for this my brother! :)/>

RSS

To Hoosier:

"Just thought I'd let anyone interested know."

I don't think you'll be able to find anyone who is ....not interested. I sure as heck am!! Thanks again!

• Upvote 2

Heyyy buddy ( Jeep Guy ) Great idea. I know this took a lot of work on your part. Thanks for putting it all together. Gotta give ya a plus for this my brother! :)

RSS

To Hoosier:

"Just thought I'd let anyone interested know."

I don't think you'll be able to find anyone who is ....not interested. I sure as heck am!! Thanks again!

I don't know - that fib guy comes to mind !!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2