Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

My bank story.

Spoke to my banker and he said that he was asked to go to lunch with some guy named hoosier.

He said that this hoosier guy wanted to sell him some IQD for $3.48 per dinar. Banker said he must be smoking

his IQD. And, BTW... they never went to lunch.

Don't kill the messenger.

Let me be strong enough to stay on this ride... oh please!

• Upvote 4

I do not "look" for there to be anything negative - I do not anticipate anything negative - I also work at not getting attached to any outcome which sets me up for disappointment - I hope for the best and condition to go with the flow of energy as opposed to resisting and the energy being stronger than me which does not produce a good outcome ---

How many of us have a bank wealth manager as a friend and taking us to lunch? If they only talk about a strategy as pre RV that is a good thing for him - and it is still good for US as Hoosier will keep us in the loop as he hears -- Not many bank Managers are talking if they even know anything - The excitement is really getting to me --Here's hoping with everyone <3 <3

Do you teach classes. I like your positive energy. Do you learn it or are you born with it or a combination. :( Can you email me some,

I think it's something in the ball park of what Adam said in his drive by. "If and when the revaluation is announced, the bank will accept the dinar".

Good thinking, if that is what his banker had to say, then no disappointment here. Good news, bad news, anything is better than NO news, LOL.

• Upvote 1

I went into my local Chase bank today about 4:00 to talk with my personal banker whom I've known for about 12 years now, but he was with another customer and they were laughing about how they were making so much money off dinar sales, he thought he would be able to retire this month. Then I heard the other guy say, well I better get back and sling some more BS soon cause we don't want to keep our sheeple waiting!!! The bank was closing so I won't be able to talk to him until tomorrow around 5:00, sounds about right! :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8