Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Is Too Funny

SWFloridaGuy

1-10-13 Hammerman: hello all ,,i still been very very sick ,,not much voice can bairly talk ,,, expect a call when i can talk normal ,,hopefully before this time next week ,,,,,, i st do not see any movement with the iqd before feb 15th so yall just sit back an wait ... ,,forget about ,,lol ,, until then ,,, lol .. i have ... I NEED TO SELL 2 MIL IQD 700 DOLLARS PER MILLON PLUS SHIPING ,, I CAN BREAK IT DOWN ANYWAY NEEDED ,,50K ,,,100K ,,150K 200K 500K ECT ,, AS LONG AS IT COMES OUT TO 700BUCKS PER MILION ILL WORK WITH YALL ,,, AGAIN I GOT 2MILL ..IQD FOR SELL 700BUCKS PER MILL PLUS SHIPPING ,,, I BEEN SICK AN GOT WAY BEHIND ON STUFF ,,PLUS MY TRUCK IS BROKE AGAIN PLEASE HELP ,,, WE CAN WESTERN UNOIN ,,,, MONEY GRAM ,,, PAY PAL ,, PAYMENT TO ME ,,I NEED ASAP ,, REALLY BEFORE THE WEEK END ,,,,,THANK YAL SO SO MUCH,,,,,ALSO CAN SELL SOME DONG 65.00 BUCKS PER MILLION GOT AT LEAST 10MIL I CAN SPARE.

I'm interested in your Dinar. The one question I have is how do we make contact, since we are not allowed to give out our e mail on line?

1-10-13 Hammerman: hello all ,,i still been very very sick ,,not much voice can bairly talk ,,, expect a call when i can talk normal ,,hopefully before this time next week ,,,,,, i st do not see any movement with the iqd before feb 15th so yall just sit back an wait ... ,,forget about ,,lol ,, until then ,,, lol .. i have ... I NEED TO SELL 2 MIL IQD 700 DOLLARS PER MILLON PLUS SHIPING ,, I CAN BREAK IT DOWN ANYWAY NEEDED ,,50K ,,,100K ,,150K 200K 500K ECT ,, AS LONG AS IT COMES OUT TO 700BUCKS PER MILION ILL WORK WITH YALL ,,, AGAIN I GOT 2MILL ..IQD FOR SELL 700BUCKS PER MILL PLUS SHIPPING ,,, I BEEN SICK AN GOT WAY BEHIND ON STUFF ,,PLUS MY TRUCK IS BROKE AGAIN PLEASE HELP ,,, WE CAN WESTERN UNOIN ,,,, MONEY GRAM ,,, PAY PAL ,, PAYMENT TO ME ,,I NEED ASAP ,, REALLY BEFORE THE WEEK END ,,,,,THANK YAL SO SO MUCH,,,,,ALSO CAN SELL SOME DONG 65.00 BUCKS PER MILLION GOT AT LEAST 10MIL I CAN SPARE.

It's a sad day when someone has to sell their Dong....

• Upvote 1

I'm interested in your Dinar. The one question I have is how do we make contact, since we are not allowed to give out our e mail on line?

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I would rather buy the 10 million Dong Email me .

Check your email.

Ok, I know it's none of my business but, just confused. This was brought from another site from a different op and a request from yet another person only to be told by yet even another to check the 3rd persons email???

• Upvote 2

Ok, I know it's none of my business but, just confused. This was brought from another site from a different op and a request from yet another person only to be told by yet even another to check the 3rd persons email???

staunch,

Some people have the mental capability to understand simple things, some don't.

• Upvote 1

I missed the joke.

A lion and a giraffe walk into a bar. The giraffe goes and lies down in the corner. The lion goes over to the bar and the bartender says, "hey, what's that lying(lion) over there?" Lion says, "that's not a lion, That's a giraffe. ....AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

A lion and a giraffe walk into a bar. The giraffe goes and lies down in the corner. The lion goes over to the bar and the bartender says, "hey, what's that lying(lion) over there?" Lion says, "that's not a lion, That's a giraffe. ....AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

lol. The power of words......