Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anti-Gun Lobby Prefers Rape

Their slogan...." We are better than this"

wtf?? Better than what??? Apart from the repulsive logic in this shocking statement... I want to know who thinks they are better than who.... the woman being raped????

I'm with you Willy... speechless...

Nice find Krome, shows you how far into the land of imbecile people will travel to make their point...

• Upvote 4

It is for real for sure they would rather woman be Raped then have guns available.

304532_4984087690954_680967077_n.jpg

I say what better way to prevent rape. The code on using lawful deadly force says if you are in fear of great bodily harm, RAPE, or death.

2012-12-13-resnick.jpg

So this one is to all the LAZY people who thought not voting was the answer. Thanks for nothing! <_</>

Are you frigg'n kidding me?

I was floored when I seen this atrocity.

9462_505939792762265_158429727_n.jpg

I tell you what why put the police on this? What would a cop do seeing someone committing a felony such as Rape? Answer is same as any law abiding gun carrying citizen should Shoot the Bastard!

129096185021023105.jpg

• Upvote 3

Woman & Twins Safe After Shooting Perp: Why Isn’t The National MSM Reporting This Story?Friday, January 4, 2013 20:15

(Before It's News)

Once again, another victory for the 2nd Amendment, and another story that you WON’T be hearing reported on national mainstream media because it doesn’t fit with the current political agenda. A woman hiding with her children from an intruder who had broken into her home shot the intruder 5 times after he found them hiding, wounding but not killing him. The family then ran to safety. This woman’s husband shares below that he is quite happy that we still have the 2nd Amendment in America. The entire story, excerpted below, that I can guarantee that the national mainstream media won’t cover can be found here.

photo_1.JPG

LOGANVILLE, Ga. —

A woman hiding in her attic with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.

The incident happened at a home on Henderson Ridge Lane in Loganville around 1 p.m. The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.

“The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver,” Chapman told Channel 2’s Kerry Kavanaugh.

“My wife is a hero. She protected her kids. She did what she was supposed to do as responsible, prepared gun owner,” Donnie Herman said.

“Her life is saved, and her kids’ life is saved, and that’s all I’d like to say,” Herman said.

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/01/woman-twins-safe-after-shooting-perp-why-isnt-the-national-msm-reporting-this-story-2455552.html

• Upvote 1

It is for real for sure they would rather woman be Raped then have guns available.

304532_4984087690954_680967077_n.jpg

I say what better way to prevent rape. The code on using lawful deadly force says if you are in fear of great bodily harm, RAPE, or death.

Thanks for bringing this up Iownay83... What a crock of bull that they think a rape only last's for 30 seconds..angry.gif.. try a lifetime!!! I know several ladies who have been raped... and it's a mental anguish that most can't seem to ever get over... all but for the grace of God imo. They have a hard time trusting men again, they feel like they were responsible in some way... the whole savage experience all for the gratification of the rapist ruins a young woman's outlook on life and it's extremely difficult to overcome that experience. Not only that... what is this ad telling people? That woman are just objects to be used... how degrading can they possibly get. What sicko would jump up and shout..."come on ladies... it's only gonna last 30 second's"??? Whoever put this ad out is one sicko baaaastard imo.

Secondly... self defense is not "murder"... it's self defense. Webster's dictionary defines "Murder" as "the unlawful and malicious or premeditated killing of one human being by another." This ad is attempting to rewrite the dictionary.. typical move by those who want to corrupt society by redefining it's sick behavior.

Finally...what better way to thwart potential rapist's than for them to realize their "victim" may be armed and may shoot their sorry arss!!! In my opinion... if you cross that line of civility... your life ain't worth a dayam anyway. Better to put the fear of death into someone and let them seek treatment "before" they go off on some innocent young lady like that. If they think there will be little or no consequences then nothing will stop them. If they think they can get away with it, and get a good lawyer to get out of any potential jail time, then trust me... more and more rapes will occur. It boils down to "consequences"... if I do this... then that can happen. And if that is getting shot by a potential victim.. that could be a huge deterant!!! dry.gif

Thanks for the post Krome... I think I missed saying that last time! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

“My wife is a hero. She protected her kids. She did what she was supposed to do as responsible, prepared gun owner,” Donnie Herman said.

“Her life is saved, and her kids’ life is saved, and that’s all I’d like to say,” Herman said.

Well will you look at that Butifldrm... it looks like a gun "saved a few lives" ... not took some lives... good for that mom, she is a hero imo too!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Here is some of the misinformation that they spout.

For those of you that don't know, you can not buy any gun

from the internet or from a dealer at a gun show with out a background check.

Period.

Purchases over the internet MUST be delivered to a licensed FFL dealer,

who must do the proper paperwork which includes a background check.

Here is some of the misinformation that they spout.

For those of you that don't know, you can not buy any gun

from the internet or from a dealer at a gun show with out a background check.

Period.

Purchases over the internet MUST be delivered to a licensed FFL dealer,

who must do the proper paperwork which includes a background check.

All Hollywood folks....................... total BS ..............We are better then this we shouldn't have to fight for our constitutional rights just because of f-ing Hollywood types.

Although unmentioned, much of the originating literature of this thread was exploiting the irony of victims who were killed or assaulted during the two day waiting period when purchasing a gun.

Rape is a devastating crime of violence and should be prosecuted as a murder. I don't think however that cash and carry gun sales will reduce the overall tragedy level in our society; people do get/go mad, instant access to guns is unwise. Women shouldn't wait for an assault to be protected but should be armed and trained how to defend themselves. A big problem is that restraining orders just don't work, but the GPS technology to make them work does exist and should be developed. If a jerk gets within a restricted distance from the protectee, an alarm goes off on the jerks ankle cuff, the protectee and the police are alerted with jerks exact location.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although unmentioned, much of the originating literature of this thread was exploiting the irony of victims who were killed or assaulted during the two day waiting period when purchasing a gun.

Rape is a devastating crime of violence and should be prosecuted as a murder. I don't think however that cash and carry gun sales will reduce the overall tragedy level in our society; people do get/go mad, instant access to guns is unwise. Women shouldn't wait for an assault to be protected but should be armed and trained how to defend themselves. A big problem is that restraining orders just don't work, but the GPS technology to make them work does exist and should be developed. If a jerk gets within a restricted distance from the protectee, an alarm goes off on the jerks ankle cuff, the protectee and the police are alerted with jerks exact location.

It may work for repeat offenders, but doubtful.

This only tells the monitor of the GPS signal where the perpetrator is,

and does not warn any potential victim of their presence.

Thus only making it easier to arrest the perp, after the fact.

And it would have zero effect with first time offenders, or those who have never been arrested.

The best defense is a strong offense. Be prepared.

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 2

Are you frigg'n kidding me?

I was floored when I seen this atrocity.

9462_505939792762265_158429727_n.jpg

You got to be kidding me. If this was a GUY who thought up this ad he should be bent over a stump and raped with a broom stick to give him a new outlook on the subject that he has chosen to act like he actually knows something about.

My misses says shoot em all and not to discriminate as far as age, color, or religious back ground. (wow what a gal)

• Upvote 3

You got to be kidding me. If this was a GUY who thought up this ad he should be bent over a stump and raped with a broom stick to give him a new outlook on the subject that he has chosen to act like he actually knows something about.

My misses says shoot em all and not to discriminate as far as age, color, or religious back ground. (wow what a gal)

Sounds like you got you a keeper there dog!!! blush.gif