Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anti-Gun Lobby Prefers Rape

Murder lasts forever - in this case, I say: AS. IT. SHOULD.

I'd rather prefer to see a million rapists die slowly and painfully from a gut shot, rather than have one rape victim living with that memory.

These people have to be out of their minds to suggest this crap.

mad.gif

I agree... when they cross that line... and have basically devalued life that much... they imo they forfeit their life if someone is fortunate enough to catch em. I had a classmate raped by a neighbor back in high school... lucky for him he skipped town immediately, because he knew if he was caught by the girls classmates he would probably be residing in a shallow grave somewhere... breaks my heart to think of what that girl has to live with. sad.gif

And yes.. anyone who suggest's that a woman has to just tolerate this type of abuse is insane!!! Where are the woman's right's groups??? Shouldn't they be protesting against this ad? Mighty suspicious if you ask me... are they laying low because they are in the back pockets of these folks who want ultimate control??? Inquiring minds wanna know!!! dry.gif

Some more sound advise from the Misses. "To all you liberal ladies out there. How do you know the scum bag is going to let you live after he rapes you HMMMM "

Dog.. another good point by the brilliant wife of yours... I wonder what the stats are for perps who want to eliminate any chance of a witness??? unsure.gif... very good point!!!

Just thought I would do a drive by. This subject hits home. I was assaulted/not raped, years ago and it's the most terrifying experience a women can experience. Like Adam mentioned its a memory that never goes away no matter how hard you try. Long story short, I saw deep evil in my attackers eyes and his strength was unbearable. I knew I had one chance to do what I needed to to do, I let my body go limped, elbow him in the groin and he yelled then he released me and I ran faster than fast could take me. This lasted just a few minutes but it seemed like eternity. I was pretty bruised with a few cuts on me. But it is embedded in my memory forever.

I was one of the few that escape, there are some that won't be as fortunate. Dog53's wife is right these scum bags will not let you live.

If I had a gun, this creep would be six feet underground. I now own several.

• Upvote 9

Just thought I would do a drive by. This subject hits home. I was assaulted/not raped, years ago and it's the most terrifying experience a women can experience. Like Adam mentioned its a memory that never goes away no matter how hard you try. Long story short, I saw deep evil in my attackers eyes and his strength was unbearable. I knew I had one chance to do what I needed to to do, I let my body go limped, elbow him in the groin and he yelled then he released me and I ran faster than fast could take me. This lasted just a few minutes but it seemed like eternity. I was pretty bruised with a few cuts on me. But it is embedded in my memory forever.

I was one of the few that escape, there are some that won't be as fortunate. Dog53's wife is right these scum bags will not let you live.

If I had a gun, this creep would be six feet underground. I now own several.

+1 Patty. Nothing as beautiful as a well armed angel smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Murder lasts forever - in this case, I say: AS. IT. SHOULD.

I'd rather prefer to see a million rapists die slowly and painfully from a gut shot, rather than have one rape victim living with that memory.

These people have to be out of their minds to suggest this crap.

mad.gif

Could not have said it better myself!!

• Upvote 1

krome,

The posted ads enraged me so much that I had to write to Caroline Brewer, the Communication Director for the Brady Campaign and verbalize my contempt. I want to share my letter and her response:

and just an FYI... I am a proud supporter of the 2nd Ammendment

Caroline Brewer,

My name is [name intentionally omitted for this DV post] and I have a Master's Degree in Social Work. I would like to know who is the author of the attached campaign advertisements. Those two ads are disgraceful and beyond contempt. I have worked with many women who have been abused, raped and victims of domestic violence. Therefore I speak with experience when I question the author who proposes that a rape "only lasts 30 seconds". It is impossible for me to believe that someone in your campaign staff actually conducted some research regarding the long term effects of rape or has some knowledge on the criminal justice system has actually witnessed a rape trial.

I understand your commitment to your cause however I am completely outraged by these advertisements and request that these ads be stopped immediately. Have you no compassion for the women of abuse? How can you minimize the suffering and long lasting effect of abuse or rape?

I am sure you and your staff can find a more appropriate way of supporting your cause without stooping to this level.

her response:

Dear [name intentionally omitted for this DV post] :

Thank you for contacting us. You are right to suspect that the Brady Campaign is in no way associated with the offensive ad/posters that you have seen on Facebook. A page calling itself the "Coalition for the Removal of Assault Weapons" has infringed on the Brady Campaign's copyright by using our logos on a series of posters that are utterly appalling and that do not reflect our values as an organization, or our values as human beings. We, too, would like to know the real names of the people or group behind this very sad campaign.

We have filed a copyright/trademark violation complaint with Facebook, asked that the offending ads be removed immediately, and will consider even more serious action, if warranted.

Thank you, again, for contacting us, and feel free to spread the word that the ad in question is a hoax.

Caroline Brewer

Communications Director

• Upvote 4

Krome, I didn't believe this when you posted it... so I checked your suggested link... it wasn't there.

Thought about calling you on it, but what a waste of time, you bring in this crap everyday!!!

Hope you are getting all the attention you so badly seem to need. Hey you even got Adam in on this one... Kudo's To You!!!

Good Luck To Ya. wink.gif Count me out of your sick Bullspit!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Yup smile.gif My Usual Fans Negged Me... When They Couldn't Find It... Hahaha

Whateva... (said in my best Boston accent) biggrin.gif Ya all think maybe??????? It just might be a little more productive to get at the truth?

Heck, I have no idea what that may be... Some co-operation would be helpful. We certainly do not need to muddy the waters right now.

There are plenty of folks from all sides of this country trying to come together and help, just to help in figuring this out...

To be specific... How to keep our kiddo's safe in schools.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

OK... over 12 hours Krome... tell me how this "unbelievable" post contributed to this community.

It Was A Lie. You Knew It Too. STOP IT!!!

Time to hold people "accountable"... No More Bullspit! biggrin.gif

Wow, Maggie... where are you coming from here? Outrage sparks investigation. Krome's post helped expose this fraudulent advertising, backed up by bcmaz's own investigative query to Caroline Brewer! That's a great service... to make us better aware of the "unbelievability"... sooner, than later. I, for one... appreciate the exposure. Thanks Krome and bcmaz! :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

OK... over 12 hours Krome... tell me how this "unbelievable" post contributed to this community.

I really don't see why you are so upset but maybe it's time for your attacks on every thread you disagree with stops.... My aunt drove for UPS for 25 yrs, about 20 yrs ago she was raped in the back of her truck while working. She is retired now but never unarmed any more..

Some more sound advise from the Misses. "To all you liberal ladies out there. How do you know the scum bag is going to let you live after he rapes you HMMMM "

Smart lady Mrs Dog is...

• Upvote 4

Go Right Ahead Bama and Jax... Defend the lie if it helps you feel better.

The Truth is... We need to be honest. This is NOT helping.

People want real solutions... solutions based on the truth.

Hate to break this to you BUT this is NOT about you and your party.

This concerns everyone... me included.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh I dont think he knew it was bullcrap Maggie. If I had ran acrossed this on face book I would have posted it to. Why fly off the handle. It`s a honest mistake. But it sure got everyones attention didnt it. hahahahaha There`s a lot of good people on here maggie and a lot of them are responsable gun owners. We are just tired of having to constantly defend our right to self protection.

• Upvote 3

Oh I dont think he knew it was bullcrap Maggie. If I had ran acrossed this on face book I would have posted it to. Why fly off the handle. It`s a honest mistake. But it sure got everyones attention didnt it. hahahahaha There`s a lot of good people on here maggie and a lot of them are responsable gun owners. We are just tired of having to constantly defend our right to self protection.

Oh I think he did know... an accident can happen sometimes... BUT not on a regular basis.

I am not flying off the handle... just calling out a lie. We don't need this Bullspit to protect our rights.

It really puts a bad light on honest and responsible people.

smile.gif Maggie smile.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Oh I think he did know... an accident can happen sometimes... BUT not on a regular basis.

I am not flying off the handle... just calling out a lie. We don't need this Bullspit to protect our rights.

It really puts a bad light on honest and responsible people.

smile.gif Maggie smile.gif

The problem we are facing Maggie is that so called honest and responsible people are trying to take away these rights.

Every time a tragedy happens the NRA is called murderers and these people start demanding our right to defend ourselves taken away.

My god we didn't shoot anybody. Maggie I live just about smack dab in between Toledo OH and Detroit MI about 45 min to either slum hole.. In the past week 10 people have been shot in Detroit. They are out of money They cannot run their police stations past 4 pm. I swear this is the true. After 4pm there are NO cops on duty in Det. It has become a killing field. Most Killed are young black students who are being robbed for phones, Jackets, shoes, These kids are good kids who work and are putting themselves through school. Their being killed Maggie. Every day. Where`s the GOVT protection, No help from Obama. His people are being slaughtered in the inner city and he`s more concerned with a crazy sick white boy who go`s nuts in a elementary school. Not that that's a small deal nor am I trying to marginal it. But can you imagine NO police after 4pm. There are at least 20 killers at any given time running between Toledo and Detroit. So yes I'm more then just a little upset that these "Honest and Responsible" people are telling me that I don't need to be armed. I'm living in between 2 war zones and no one is going to come to my rescue should shat hit the fan.

• Upvote 3

The problem we are facing Maggie is that so called honest and responsible people are trying to take away these rights.

The problem we are facing Dog is NOT "honest and responsible people"... It is the fear mongering... and lies... put out by less than honest people.

Nobody is going to come to your door and ask for your guns... GET OVER IT! Stop the fear and the lies... We are fine... Thank You Very Much.

Peace Out!!! smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The problem we are facing Dog is NOT "honest and responsible people"... It is the fear mongering... and lies... put out by less than honest people.

Nobody is going to come to your door and ask for your guns... GET OVER IT! Stop the fear and the lies... We are fine... Thank You Very Much.

Peace Out!!! smile.gif

Bull crap Maggie It`s fact . The 10 bills right now on the desk of congress clearly states their intention in regards to ammunition and illegal seizure of weapons after the gun owner is deceased and we haven't even heard whats coming out of the Senate yet from heir Feinstein

• Upvote 3

Peace Out!!! smile.gif

No, but they'll pass a law saying it is illegal to possess any firearm, and any firearm you own needs to be turned in to be destroyed. Anyone that doesn't comply will be fined or jailed if caught. And of course those of us who used to be law abiding citizens are no longer law abiding, therefore only criminals will own guns.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow, Maggie... where are you coming from here? Outrage sparks investigation. Krome's post helped expose this fraudulent advertising, backed up by bcmaz's own investigative query to Caroline Brewer! That's a great service... to make us better aware of the "unbelievability"... sooner, than later. I, for one... appreciate the exposure. Thanks Krome and bcmaz! :)/>

Krome is awesome! Maggie is a liberal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't you understand that the ones who would take your guns WANT you to be afraid?

We are not sheep. Stop Being Afraid. Have you ever heard of "self-fulfilled prophesy" That which you FEAR most...

I promise you we are fine. Stop The Fear!!!

hahahahaa your confusing fear with preparedness Maggie. I fear nothing on this planet other then my god or the loss of loved ones. The more I can vocalize my resentment of this absurd governing party the better. Ever hear of the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The more I can inform others in regards to this the more true patriots come forward. Fear has absolutely nothing to do with it. It`s not my guns I worry about. It`s the way my grandchildren will be forced to live. We have been through this once already. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. The voice of the first nation will be heard again if they try to disarm us and I can assure you it will not be pretty . I consider you a friend Maggie so I will speak to you no more on this. Go back to your safe dream where all is good and I pray that no evil shall ever be brought against you.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 6

hahahahaa your confusing fear with preparedness Maggie. I fear nothing on this planet other then my god or the loss of loved ones. The more I can vocalize my resentment of this absurd governing party the better. Ever hear of the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The more I can inform others in regards to this the more true patriots come forward. Fear has absolutely nothing to do with it. It`s not my guns I worry about. It`s the way my grandchildren will be forced to live. We have been through this once already. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. The voice of the first nation will be heard again if they try to disarm us and I can assure you it will not be pretty . I consider you a friend Maggie so I will speak to you no more on this. Go back to your safe dream where all is good and I pray that no evil shall ever be brought against you.

Amen!

• Upvote 2

Haha

Thank You Dog smile.gif I consider you a friend too.

I am not asleep here... actually I may be a little bit further down the road than you may think.

There is so much disinformation out there... Krome is a master at it...

We really should try to be real here and stop being such "Afraidy Babies"

Sheesh... how long has this world been "going to heck in a handbasket"?

For Pete's sake you would think the "Sky Is Falling" to listen to Krome's lies.

I do NOT appreciate being lied to. I ain't afraid either... So Man Up! biggrin.gif We are smart and we are prepared.

• Downvote 6