Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anti-Gun Lobby Prefers Rape

No fear here... I know where I'm heading after this life is over. But... when I hear a retired three star general speak and tell people that he doesn't own any registered guns... what does that tell you? He is not happy where his government is headed. I believe in the 2nd amendment, but look around the world and see all the countries that thought they would never lose their guns and now they are gone. History tells us that those who lost their guns averaged 20-50 years before a dictatorship came in and killed up to millions of any "resistant citizens". Being a realist does not necessarily make you afraid.. just aware! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

OK... over 12 hours Krome... tell me how this "unbelievable" post contributed to this community.

It Was A Lie. You Knew It Too. STOP IT!!!

Time to hold people "accountable"... No More Bullspit! biggrin.gif

Maggie you are not worthy of my time, sorry.

I do not lie.

You act as though I produced the product brought over.

I did not know that the ad was a fraud.

It was on a site that I trusted.

They, as well as I were duped.

I have well over 2000 posts.

I believe my track record is far better than yours, as to telling the truth.

If I see something that is interesting, informative, provocative, relevant, or funny, I will share it here with my DV family.

Thank you to all that enjoy my posts and for your support.

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 11

Are You Afraid Adam?

TwoCents.gif

Not speaking for Adam but I am speaking for myself! This poster says it all for me!

I will do WHATEVER it takes to protect my kids, family and friends and in most cases a complete stranger that is being attacked. If that means I have to shoot someone then so be it! The bad person should have never put himself/herself into the position of making me make that terrible decision of needing to shoot!

227631_527129110653787_854030278_n.jpg

• Upvote 7

Haha Bumper smile.gif I have a gun too and for the same dang reasons!!!

Where did anyone see me say I was against anyone being protected?

What I am objecting to is fear mongering and lies, pure and simple.

Hey Maggie, I was just addressing the fear (as in fear for my life) part of your post! biggrin.gif

As for what you are talking about (fear mongering and lies) I truly think we should be looking at all sides of this and WE must be aware of what our government is or might be trying to do here!!!

Anything is possible these days with our government!

We must keep our eyes OPEN!!! smile.gif

• Upvote 5

Bumper smile.gif Wouldn't a very important part of "keeping our eyes open" be not to play ourselves into the fear game?

We are responsible, reasonable people right?

Maggiesmile.gif I understand what you are trying to say here, I truly do! But........

You can put 5 different people in a room so that they can look at a picture and all 5 can have a different opinion of what the picture is trying to say!

So some people like to look at this as not a "fear game" but as a "realistic view" of what they are seeing and believing! smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Maggie you are not worthy of my time, sorry.

I do not lie.

You act as though I produced the product brought over.

I did not know that the ad was a fraud.

It was on a site that I trusted.

They, as well as I were duped.

I have well over 2000 posts.

I believe my track record is far better than yours, as to telling the truth.

If I see something that is interesting, informative, provocative, relevant, or funny, I will share it here with my DV family.

Thank you to all that enjoy my posts and for your support.

Krome... I feel your pain buddy... I have done the same thing several times. It's very hard to know what's 100% authentic anymore these days. We take things from people at face value until they burn us... but it's a big world out there... and you can get it from all kinds of different sources these days... and who the heck has time to research every single piece of information??? blink.gif Imo that would be near impossible. I did a little quick research and the source of the article was still questionable at the time... don't know if they have tracked down the original source yet or not??? The premise was correct imo... I believe we should have a right to protect ourselves... period!!! Thanks Krome for all the great information you do bring over... I sure appreciate it!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I would sort of like to see the reaction of the guy who thought up the "rape is better than the ultimate defense alternative" was more justifiable than the "shoot the bastard in the nuts" theory, when HE is the one who has his pants down around his ankles and is bent over whatever is handy and the guy behind him has a gun to his head. Yup ... I'd like to see what he would do.

smee2

• Upvote 4

I would sort of like to see the reaction of the guy who thought up the "rape is better than the ultimate defense alternative" was more justifiable than the "shoot the bastard in the nuts" theory, when HE is the one who has his pants down around his ankles and is bent over whatever is handy and the guy behind him has a gun to his head. Yup ... I'd like to see what he would do.

smee2

ahh I love when you talk dirty smee smile.gif hahahahaha

• Upvote 1

Go Right Ahead Bama and Jax... Defend the lie if it helps you feel better.

The Truth is... We need to be honest. This is NOT helping.

People want real solutions... solutions based on the truth.

Hate to break this to you BUT this is NOT about you and your party.

This concerns everyone... me included.

Honestly Maggie, I'm having a hard time understanding your curt posts recently. Honesty and clarity is what helps me feel better. Your posts are not very comprehensive, but rather cryptic. I don't understand what you mean by lying. Krome helped expose the fraud.... how is he lying? I wish you would take the time to post a little deeper, so that I can comprehend the logic behind your position(s). For example, your response here to my post has nothing to do with what I said... it is rather general and vague. Would you please address my post more specifically. I think I've earned more than a curt response here. Thank you in advance. :) Jax

• Upvote 3

If'in yer penis causes you to sin Chop it off.

No one gets away with any crime mans justice might not work or takes forever

but Gods justice works everytime.I certainly would'nt want to be the rapist on judgement day.

Why do you think God will be wearing solid brass shoes he's got alot of arse to kick into hell.And by using

your gun and taking the law into yer own hands his brass shoes wont discriminate.

I really like Maggie she's got brass ones too.Bring on somemore fear man makes his biggest mistakes

when under the influence of fear.We should be passing gods trials he sets before us not failing them.

And you'll say look what they did And he will say and what did you do?

You should'nt be so worried about the flesh its your soul you should be worried about.

And no gun can kill the soul.And why do we need guns?oh thats right mans FEARS!

I fear nothing but God so no gun needed here.

Love and Peace

• Downvote 1

If'in yer penis causes you to sin Chop it off.

No one gets away with any crime mans justice might not work or takes forever

but Gods justice works everytime.I certainly would'nt want to be the rapist on judgement day.

Why do you think God will be wearing solid brass shoes he's got alot of arse to kick into hell.And by using

your gun and taking the law into yer own hands his brass shoes wont discriminate.

I really like Maggie she's got brass ones too.Bring on somemore fear man makes his biggest mistakes

when under the influence of fear.We should be passing gods trials he sets before us not failing them.

And you'll say look what they did And he will say and what did you do?

You should'nt be so worried about the flesh its your soul you should be worried about.

And no gun can kill the soul.And why do we need guns?oh thats right mans FEARS!

I fear nothing but God so no gun needed here.

Love and Peace

Farwould shouldnt you be chopping some far wood or tending your snakes or something. ? smile.gif

• Upvote 3

+1 Patty. Nothing as beautiful as a well armed angel smile.gif

Thanks dog you made me blush. wink.gif This thread just went haywire. All in all the first thing that I will stand by is to protect myself and family and if it means killing someone, than that is what will happen. I have every right to protect myself even if it means killing, I loose all my rights when I am wanting to intentionally kill someone.

Some want to call it fear, yes I have to agree...they should fear the law abiding citizens with guns, because harm will come to them, when harm is given to us.

We have to be spiritually armed as well as physically armed.

• Upvote 3