Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS State of Law source: Maliki will request dissolve government, Parliament

deniscanada

:lol:/>/>/>

I know....Maliki is a snake!!! He makes Sadr look like a good guy!!!! :lol:/>/>/>

Eventually, his hunger for power and control, will finish him off! Sooner, the better!! At this point, I really am not optimistic for an RV, with Maliki in power. I hope they get him out, and get the new GOI in place, so we can get the RV!!!

Go RV!!

B)/>/>/> B)/>/>/> B)/>/>/>

He gets away with soooo much.. I'm wondering what does Malki have to do , to either get the boot or hung ???? He's the Iraqi Teflon Don :unsure:/>

Edited by Shelley
  • Upvote 3

I think you may be right Easy but Maliki is a slick dude. He has been very stubborn and seems to be able to match every move they make. When his opposition moved to question him he countered with a formal request to question the performance of Speaker Nujayfi. Even making allegations against him claiming constitutional infractions and interference in that Exxon Mobil issue. Another move of desperation was when Maliki asked Obama to intervene to stop Exxon Mobil activities in areas controlled by Kurdistan.

Although I think as much as Maliki seems unwilling to compromise, he is even more unwilling to be questioned before Parliament. Something he may be taking into consideration is a recent decision by the Iraqi Supreme Court a few months ago whereby under article 61-7c of the Iraq constitution to question the Prime Minister there has to be specific criminal charges or constitutional infractions and whoever that minister in question may be, if adjudicated guilty, will be held accountable.

So, this is no small matter for Maliki and he should be very concerned about it because he could be brought up on a lot of corruption charges and even charged with crimes against humanity. Not to mention he still hasn't even provided basic services for the Iraqi people. I have a feeling he knows how to walk the edge though and he'll push things as far as he can without being removed. I could be wrong though, the arrogance of these dictators never ceases to amaze me.

• Upvote 6

To dissolve parliament you have to have enough votes to carry the motion forward….if this doesn’t happen it can also back fire for Maliki………Parliament can also ask for a vote of no confidence in the PM & get shot of him.

Lets hope this stunt kicks Maliki up the Backside just this once :lol:/>

• Upvote 3

One of the stipulations for them to RI/RV the currency is a stable govt., or so I thought. Man, everyday another bump in the road.

That was one of Shabs requirments, as far as I know, he's out of the picture thanks to M.......now we can all sit back and watch the fireworks, cause if this true it's gonna be big, loud, and deadly!!!

• Upvote 1

We can only hope.

We can only hope.....How can the U. S. A. not be all over this with so many U. S. and others lives lost in this W.M.D. Witch Hunt ? This is like a Bad Dream, you mean that no News carrier from the U. S. is covering this...Please

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS State of Law source: Maliki will request dissolve government, Parliament

04/01/2013 19:29:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Source at the State of Law Alliance said that within the next two days, Prime Minister, Nuri al-Malili, will submit a request to dissolve the Government and Parliament.

The source added that Maliki will submit his request to Vice President, Khoda'yir al-Khuza'e, being the President's representative. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GFGMIJ

Im sorry, I have to laugh....why is he being polite about it and "asking permission".

Edited by Cherysh

04/01/2013 19:29:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Source at the State of Law Alliance said that within the next two days, Prime Minister, Nuri al-Malili, will submit a request to dissolve the Government and Parliament.

The source added that Maliki will submit his request to Vice President, Khoda'yir al-Khuza'e, being the President's representative. / End.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GFGMIJ

Divide and rule is a political strategy as hold as politic is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Last spring we had what was call the Maple spring in Quebec

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/may/02/quebec-student-protest-canada

A strategy made by our corrupted liberal goverment to divide the population

Hopefully most of the people saw the statagem and the revolt spread true out other parts of society

When thing had get out of control the prime minister did'int had the choice to call for early election

And last fall we have kick out his ass :P

Just hope the Iraqis are gonna see Malakis statagem

• Upvote 1

If and when they dissolve their parliament, all legislative members will have to vacant their seats, including Maliki. Shortly after, there will be a new general elections (as stipulated in their constitution).

During the short period between dissolution of parliament and the new election, the cabinet will run the country, business as usual. All matters that needs the approval of the parliament will have to be put on hold.

You have a valid point here Cherysh, why is he asking permission. It doesn't make sense. Could this be more Bologna?

Right?!?!??! If your going to act the dictator...you dont ask permission. You've stolen a whole lot of money from your country...you pay everyone off to follow your dictator sickness

I think the thing we often lose sight of is that if it is not good for Iraq, it is not good for us. Neither the U.S. nor any other major government is going to support any major increase in the value of the Dinar without a stable government. This isn't the fabled "confusion before the RV." This is real political chaos in a small, unstable country. And no RV is going to happen in the middle of it. Our interests and Iraq's, stability and peace, cannot be separated.

Be careful of Guru hype.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think the thing we often lose sight of is that if it is not good for Iraq, it is not good for us. Neither the U.S. nor any other major government is going to support any major increase in the value of the Dinar without a stable government. This isn't the fabled "confusion before the RV." This is real political chaos in a small, unstable country. And no RV is going to happen in the middle of it. Our interests and Iraq's, stability and peace, cannot be separated.

Be careful of Guru hype.

I have to agree and I can't understand how the U. S. is standing by allowing all this corruption with all the blood that was spilled over there and for what? These corrupt Polititions or whatever you want to call them live like Kings over there while thier people suffer. Go R V Please

• Upvote 1

Naughty, Naughty al-Maliki, the "king". He will be easily removed by one way or the other. Especially in the middle east.

Go RV!!!

Naughty, Naughty al-Maliki, the "king". He will be easily removed by one way or the other. Especially in the middle east.

Go RV!!!

Just wondering...are the reserves still there?

I keep hearing it isn't the oil reserves we are trying to horde, but our true interest

lies in keeping both Syria and Iraq from creating real golden dinars to use as their currency.

As the train of thought goes, that would make their currency so valuable that the American dollar would suffer

Immeasurably, and would be the tipping pot to make our money worthless. We supposedly are

merely trying to save ourselves at this point. Is that true? I don't know, but it would put a new layer of reality on the nutty stuff

going on world wide....

I keep hearing it isn't the oil reserves we are trying to horde, but our true interest

lies in keeping both Syria and Iraq from creating real golden dinars to use as their currency.

As the train of thought goes, that would make their currency so valuable that the American dollar would suffer

Immeasurably, and would be the tipping pot to make our money worthless. We supposedly are

merely trying to save ourselves at this point. Is that true? I don't know, but it would put a new layer of reality on the nutty stuff

going on world wide....

Better question: if that is actually true, can we just trade in our paper dinars for golden dinars? :)