Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday will call for the resignation of Prime Minister Maliki

Kurdistan: a Sunday will call for the resignation of Prime Minister Maliki

Thursday, 01 January 2013 19: 00

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Deputy predicted on the Kurdistan Alliance to call for emergency meeting Sunday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign against the background of events taking place in a number of provinces.

The Kurdish newspaper attributed the hawler to House member from the Kurdistan Alliance shiller Aziz as saying that the special meeting would discuss the demands of the masses of the two counties trying and that parliamentary committees for follow up.

Aziz predicted that during the session the question of the resignation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Press reports predicted that the scenario is repeated no-confidence on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki reiterated Iraqi consensus and background and movement of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and held responsible, noting that the meeting Sunday could see the withdrawal of confidence in Al-Maliki.

And the Jordanian newspaper Al-Arab Al-Yawm said in a report released today that Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki faces tough choices in dealing with the growing protests, the odds of the other provinces, more than of political tension and deepening the split. "

"The most serious of these options open is to move the crisis and its causes from the street to the dome of the Parliament, and called for Iraq's Parliament Speaker, Osama opens the door to options may undermine Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."

"Strengthen this hypothesis to invite the Chairman of the movement of Moqtada al-Sadr to Al-Maliki's resignation, and download the Kurdistan Alliance Al-Maliki responsible for the current crisis, observers estimate encourages and facilitates procedures no confidence in Al-Maliki, if put in emergency Parliament session next Sunday." over

My link

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Won't be sad to see him go....

However, if this is remotely true, kiss an RV anytime soon bye bye.

I disagree.....the RV will still go on. Now, it could delay it for a little bit, but in the long run, the Iraqi people are far better off without Malarki.....

• Upvote 3

Hope you're right and I am wrong. Given Iraq's track record...who knows..

quote name='cbs71' date='03 January 2013 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1357257077' post='1086262']

I disagree.....the RV will still go on. Now, it could delay it for a little bit, but in the long run, the Iraqi people are far better off without Malarki.....

I will believe it when I see his body being drug through the streets. But then again, I dont think he is that vested and just wants to take the money and run. What currency is he running with is the question, dollars or dinars, ha.

• Upvote 1

nope all you all --at this point is if it is really going to be presented --if it does happen will the big M go quietly into civilian life and flee with billions or does he fight --we read here today he was nominated for a third term ---all of this are he-cups and can stop even with a paper bag over your mouth!---

This worthless piece of a saddem clone will not leave and run he is to arrogant and still believes he will not need a spider hole or listed on playing cards--

sorry family --but without anyone or country who wants him out of there fron 800 yards he is there to stay he controls everything ---just understand why the PTB haven't taken him out quietly , predatoror or smart bomb could eliminate the problem quickly!-- it'because our weak government won't admit they made a mistake ---quick to place the blame on or the past decisions but not quick to rectify it --just waorld

place blame. not correct past mistakes--everctig suffers domestic foreign --all of us /all of all of the world---sorry this laptop is acgting up --again

stay safe keep the faith

JMO

• Upvote 1

my thought exactly --but he did not play that card--citizens are not demonstrating agaist him all becuase he has made it a religious confvrontation --not power sharing as this wa disigned to do

my post went before I had time to review it --like I said this lap is acting up, I will go back and repost

Does this mean i have to go to work on Monday... I wont be a multi-multi millionare. :blink:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif">

No you won't have to go to work on Monday Dinar Buddy, one of the guru's said it's going down tonight. Now we all know that that has never happened so we can take it to the bank, literally and figuratively!

:woot:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-woot.gif">:twothumbs:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif">:tiphat:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tip_hat.gif">

citizens are demonstrating against The big M becuase he has made it is a NON power sharing government-While I am quite sure this type of government will not survive--I also think the big M will not survive either --the true final form of government is a couple of generstions down the road--time line who knows --what the final result is who knows --the only thing that is important even with the limited info we get is this the little gut is getting pissed off--my own thoughts are to wacth sadr and the rest of the religous leaders--the time is right for them to wrest control back to Islam values--thank the big M for that--if this goesto where I am thinking weare screwed---sorry folks . too mucj indesion , too much lack of getting into their face to keep things moving toward the real goal-- sorry people I am only stateing something that to me is ovious---no rates, no dates , no lop , no RV, No RI , no okie or anyone else--just a small piece of what I believe is common sense--of course if this laptop works better tommorrow maybe I will get better translations and a stove that doesn't burn everything--LOL!

LMO guys

• Upvote 1

-the true final form of government is a couple of generstions down the road--time line who knows --what the final result is who knows --the only thing that is important even with the limited info we get is this the little gut is getting p___ed off

You may be right on this, but I would say it is possible it will be worse than that. At times...and today is one of those days... I think about our soldiers...those who have died...those who have broken bodies and trying to put the pieces of their lives back together...and wonder if there is ANY way this area of the world will ever have a true democratic nation. What a price some have paid! I know Sadam was bad...and I am very glad he is gone...but the mindset there is so violent...so deceptive....(and in the good old USA we force our leaders to cast a vote they had no way of reading at 1:30am...SHAKING HEAD...politicians are not on the top of my trusted list to say the least... <_<