Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - Iraq Freed From The Shackles Of Chapter 7 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Closed Captioning And With Mimes ! Shhhhh ..... Okie's Under A Non Disclosure Agreement !

11-29-2012  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THERE ARE HISTORIC EVENT'S OCCURING TODAY, NOT THE LEAST IS IRAQ BEING FREED FROM THE SHACKLES OF CHAPTER 7 WHICH WOULD IN TURN GIVE THEM THE SOVERIGNTY THEY HAVE BEEN LACKING AND THE RESTRICTIONS PRECLUDING THEM FROM BEING A WORLD RECOGNIZED TRADING COUNTRY. THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMY IS ON THE BRINK OF SOMETHING MONUMENTAL OCCURING AND WE HAVE THE PRIVLEDGE OF WATCHING HISTORY UNFOLD RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES. CARPE DIEM (SEIZE THE MOMENT).   I AM STILL UNDER A N.D.A. AND HOPEFULLY BE RELEASED FROM IT SOON. --THEN AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--I WILL TELL YOU THE REST OF THE STORY.  

11-29-2012  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I WAS REQUESTED BY AN OFFICIAL AGENCY TO NOT POST ANYMORE INTEL AS IT MAY HINDER PROGRESS IN OUR QUEST FOR RELIEF OF OUR FINANCIAL NECESSITIES. I CERTAINLY DIDN'T WANT TO MUDDY THE WATER OR BE A HINDRENCE THUSLY I DECIDED TO HONOR THE REQUEST OF SILENCE OF CURRENT INTEL. I HAVE BEEN CARRYING A GREAT DEAL OF GUILT BY SUDDENLY STOP POSTING BUT I FELT HONOR BOUND TO DO SO. I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE MY POSITION AND WILL MAKE ALLOWANCES FOR IT.  

11-29-2012  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man     I FEEL WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO OUR DESTINATION BUT I DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THAT WILL BE.  I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE DATES AND RATES BUT AT THE PRESENT I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW.  HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT OKIE ONLY POST'S WHEN SOMETHING OF RELEVANCE IS OCCURING??--THINK ABOUT IT-- 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hey Thugster! + kiss for ya for being so diligent about bringing the fun stuff over for us to ponder.... In Vanna White fashion as your lovely assistent, please allow me the honor of translating the code speak of Chief Full O' Bull for our newer members.

CNN. Broadcasting In Closed Captioning And With Mimes ! Shhhhh ..... Okie's Under A Non Disclosure Agreement

[begin Translation]

Greetings to all those gulible folk who do not know my history! I tend to be attention seeking and therein post everything I say in Caps so as to convey I am important, what I say is important and you should attend to it before reading any other thing posted on the subject.

I am going to start out by baiting you in my first sentence, posting about the singular of several news items I know you are most interested in following. In this way I will get your attention ..not only focused upon me, but on me as the first one to tell you this information. Indeed being the first has always been more important to me than any modicum of accuracy about what I say.

11-29-2012  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THERE ARE HISTORIC EVENT'S OCCURING TODAY, NOT THE LEAST IS IRAQ BEING FREED FROM THE SHACKLES OF CHAPTER 7 I am using this very strange colloquial way of saying something instead of being straight forward in what I say, so as to give me the margin of plausible deniability I have heretofor needed every time I ever proclaimed anything. WHICH WOULD IN TURN GIVE THEM THE SOVERIGNTY THEY HAVE BEEN LACKING hopefully most of you won't know that Iraq is already a soverign nation, and therein when I announce this, you will think I am actually giving you new, unknown or valuable information which I am not, .... but hopefully this slight of hand will increase my sorely lacking credibiity AND THE RESTRICTIONS PRECLUDING THEM FROM BEING A WORLD RECOGNIZED TRADING COUNTRY if I am lucky, many of you will be stupid enough to think that Iraq has not traded a darn thing all these years, and have relied only upon those resources they could provide internally. If I had studied the play book,better I would have used the words, "internationally recognized and traded currency", though I am a bit confused right now about what exactly I am saying . THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMY IS ON THE BRINK OF SOMETHING MONUMENTAL OCCURING and I am going to count on the fact that not one of you has in the past few months or years, read a newspaper, talked with another human being in this country, participated in any way in the presidential election and nor have ever heard the words 'fiscal cliff '.....so you will think I am saying something very unique and unheard until I uttered these words. AND WE HAVE THE PRIVLEDGE OF WATCHING HISTORY UNFOLD RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES.the fact we watch history unfold everyday is not important, what is important is that you direct your attention to the moment in history I point out as the one to watch. In this fashion you will also be watching me, but that is only a sideline bonus for us all. CARPE DIEM (SEIZE THE MOMENT) okay military, listen up, I am playing to you now,puling the vet card and the credibility that goes with that as using God was taking it a bit far even for me. At the same time, I get to sound important in explaining this term to whichever person just landed on plant earth and has never heard it. .   I AM STILL UNDER A N.D.A. these are some cool meaningless initials I picked out so as to look as if I am important enough for the US and International governments, and banking figures to personally contact ,me and request I with the critical knowledge about it all...be silent so as to not to upset a world event. AND HOPEFULLY BE RELEASED FROM IT SOON.not to mention that hopefully you are picking up the implication that I am so important, that international officals will inform me I can announce this... and Christine Legard will personally call me with this release. --THEN AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--I WILL TELL YOU THE REST OF THE STORY.   Hopefully I will be able to keep up with what is going on and figure out what it is, in time to continue leading you on, so you will continue to listen to what I am saying, for as long as it takes me to really figure out what is happening. .

11-29-2012  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I WAS REQUESTED BY AN OFFICIAL AGENCY TO NOT POST ANYMORE INTEL AS IT MAY HINDER PROGRESS IN OUR QUEST FOR RELIEF OF OUR FINANCIAL NECESSITIES.This makes me sound much more important, than admitting I officialy called the RV last year, including telling people to quit their jobs, and that I have implied the RV is within days so many times, to the point of weekly, for so many years, that there was no longer any remaining avenue by which I could save face, or clean things up with even a shred of credibility left. I CERTAINLY DIDN'T WANT TO MUDDY THE WATER OR BE A HINDRENCE to lives I personaly turned upside down when people believed me and in me to the point of sacrificing more than they could really give in following my lead and proclaimations THUSLY I DECIDED TO HONOR THE REQUEST OF SILENCE as I reached the point of repeating myself, repeating my false flag events, and having no credibility left with a following that had all be deserted me in my final weeks of posting pure opinion as if I had special information and facts. OF CURRENT INTEL. I HAVE BEEN CARRYING A GREAT DEAL OF GUILT for the lives I destroyed in being so careless in what I was saying to them, how I was leading or manipulating them, and avoiding any and all responsibility for any part I had in leading them to such dangerous waters for the lives of many. BY SUDDENLY STOP POSTING BUT I FELT HONOR BOUND to save face TO DO SO. I HOPE YOU will somehow forget all the people I hurt with my carelessness, wrapped in the endless pretense that I had the privilege of special information that no one else but me had at their disposal APPRECIATE MY POSITION AND WILL MAKE ALLOWANCES FOR IT.  If I can get you to focus upon feeling sorry for me, you will likely feel less disgust that I have re-emerged.

11-29-2012  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man     I FEEL WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO OUR DESTINATION because I have been reading the dinar boards and it seems that enough is going on, that I better re-emerge, so I can resume my place of being the first one to call this (for the hundredth time). BUT I DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THAT WILL BE. just like all the rest of the times I called this, however that is now so freakin obvious, I thought I'd better throw that out there with the hope you think this is actually something new or different for me.   I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE DATES AND RATES just like in the past, but every time I did that, I was wrong, .. I hurt people, I lost face, and even I had to admit I had no remaining credibility. BUT AT THE PRESENT just like in the past I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW.  I never did know, I was just hoping I was vague enough that no one noticed... until of course it went on so long, no one could have missed it. HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT many of our current newer gurus are past participants of my chat rooms? Probably more than not actually I kept Bull Dog, Foot Forward and a whole host others out in front for me during those times I could not bear to any longer show my face. OKIE ONLY POST'S WHEN SOMETHING OF RELEVANCE IS OCCURING??--THINK ABOUT IT-- and hopefully you won't have noticed that I was posting RV implication with rates daily... and the promise of Monday around the cornor for at least a year. And while I have yet to post one unique factor, event, or bit of information that no one else has posted, I have assured myself that if I keep telling you I know something I don't, if I keep insisting that I give you verifiable and unique special info that only I have..... then one day... one day you will drink my kool-aid and believe in me as much as I believe you should.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Hey Thugster! + kiss for ya for being so diligent about bringing the fun stuff over for us to ponder.... In Vanna White fashion as your lovely assistent, please allow me the honor of translating the code speak of Chief Full O' Bull for our newer members.

I couldn't have said it better myself ...

OKIE has never met a 3-letter agency he hasn't exploited to some extent in his posts!!! Though I think you were a little forgiving in the ONLY 100 times he's called the RV, since some weeks he was at it every second or third day with his dates and rates and back screens and pinging ... *sigh*

And as for an NDA - they are called Non-Disclosure Agreements for a reason there, Oakster-the-Jokester !!

• Upvote 3

I couldn't have said it better myself ...

OKIE has never met a 3-letter agency he hasn't exploited to some extent in his posts!!! Though I think you were a little forgiving in the ONLY 100 times he's called the RV, since some weeks he was at it every second or third day with his dates and rates and back screens and pinging ... *sigh*

And as for an NDA - they are called Non-Disclosure Agreements for a reason there, Oakster-the-Jokester !!

Hey BJ! Good to see ya bud :D/>

And good point about the NDAs.... interesting you bring that up, I was thinking about that even more.... I have and have had a number of NDAs with film, TV production companies over the years.... and as far as I know, NDAs tend to involve contractual agreements that are civil (versus criminal) or have a civil genesis.... (like a non disclosure emerging out of civil Court after settlement.)..... My experience with the government indicates that when they want you to stfu.... they pretty much just tell you stfu and there are no contracts or agreements needed, no signatures necessary, no voluntary participation required.... The other thing ... in my experience... which may be different from .. .well not sure.... but..in my experience,...... when a federal agency tells you to stfu, I can't think of a time when anyone having been told so, went to an open public forum and constantly and repeatedly announced it over and over again.... Maybe that has happened... and I just don't know about it.... and I would love to see any other real time example wherein someone being silenced, goes to great lengths to talk openly, publically and to an unknown audience about being silenced.... interesting concept to be sure.... :lol:/> :lol:/>

Have a great one and stay warm :D/>

• Upvote 4