Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would pee my pants

Bumper64

My niece showed me this video earlier at work and I was rolling on the floor, but honestly, if that happened to me and I was unaware of the prank, I would have had a heart attack. Here in the US, I'm sure someone would haved sued the pranksters. I loved it Bumper glad to ee it here. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

have to take the stairs from now on...........I couldn't take itass-kicking.gif......Spooky Video Bumperth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

LF,

I am with you... stairs will be a good exercise too :) after watching it, I don't think I want to be alone in elevator lol I would be dreaming of the stars lol

• Upvote 1

Wow man thats not even funny. They would find me laying there dead from a heart attack

Dog...I have to agree with you on that one....The only "relieving" factor ( well, to me at least....smile) is the soft, sensual Brazilian-Portuguese language being spoken.. I love hearing that language... Hopefully in different cisrcumstances, admittedly......

• Upvote 1