Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pathetic Romney comments

Francie26

Obama would have lost to Romney in a fair, un-rigged election. It is pretty low class when so-called "winners" just keep being whiners about Romney. Just remember--your guy didn't win. He cheated, big time, and literally stole the election. So to you Obama excusers, you must know your guy is not worth the mud he dumped on Romney's boots, or you wouldn't march in here and make cutsy comments about a much better man. At least Romney didn't cheat voters and he didn't steal the election.

Took the words right out of my mouth !

Thanks Francie

• Upvote 4

How can anybody believe one campaign was any cleaner than the other? My goodness. Both sides crammed their fodder down our throats for months. This, Democrat is the only way and this, Republican is the only way.....Has got to stop! We will never survive if we don't come together and work amicably for a solution.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

i guess obutma cannot figure out how to fix the economy .. so romney is set to meet with obama in the coming days ..i have no idea why obama would want to meet with such an evil person as romney . he doesnt know anything ..

obutma wants a republican romney to teach him ..lol

i know the meeting isnt about teaching romney .. remember all those lies obama told about romney . now obama wants romney to help him .. obama is a discusting liar

if i was romney id tell obutma ....you made your bed ,,now sleep in it

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

i guess obutma cannot figure out how to fix the economy .. so romney is set to meet with obama in the coming days ..i have no idea why obama would want to meet with such an evil person as romney . he doesnt know anything ..

obutma wants a republican romney to teach him ..lol

i know the meeting isnt about teaching romney .. remember all those lies obama told about romney . now obama wants romney to help him .. obama is a discusting liar

if i was romney id tell obutma ....you made your bed ,,now sleep in it

Please explain to me why the two of them coming together to work on the nations problems would be a bad thing. And on a side note.....There is a thread pinned in Off Topics about Obama Lovers and Haters. I would suggest you take a look at that. Calling the President of the United States disrespectful names is inappropriate. Thanks in advance.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Looking at Elizabeth Kubler-Ross' stage of grief, Francie26, it looks like you're in the DENIAL stage. Expect anger and bargaining and depression to be next. Hopefully, those stages will be briefer for you, but everyone is a unique individual. I know a couple of people who still believe Jefferson Davis is President, and that the Dodgers still play ball in Brooklyn.t

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 20

Looking at Elizabeth Kubler-Ross' stage of grief, Francie26, it looks like you're in the DENIAL stage. Expect anger and bargaining and depression to be next. Hopefully, those stages will be briefer for you, but everyone is a unique individual. I know a couple of people who still believe Jefferson Davis is President, and that the Dodgers still play ball in Brooklyn.t

Your comments are again incredibly inappropriate. I just had a biopsy to see if I have breast cancer and am waiting for the results. I am in denial about nothing. Further, your so-called president is not mine. I do not accept that liar, thief, and charlatan as the president of the United States, a country I have loved my entire life with my whole heart. If you don't want me to comment on your poor choice in the recent election, then don't make snide, un-called-for comments about the candidate whom I still believe to be a much better man. In other words, if you don't want to hear it, don't start it.

Please explain to me why the two of them coming together to work on the nations problems would be a bad thing. And on a side note.....There is a thread pinned in Off Topics about Obama Lovers and Haters. I would suggest you take a look at that. Calling the President of the United States disrespectful names is inappropriate. Thanks in advance.

GO RV, then BV

Oh, there's probably nothing wrong with it. It's just that I feel that, if Obama couldn't run the country, he shouldn't have stolen the election from a better candidate. Sorry, Shabs, it's just that I feel so strongly against Obama. But what's done is done, and for them to work together, providing Romney would even consider it and providing Obama would listen to someone else. He isn't noted for doing that much. Thinks he is the called "One," and all that.

Your comments are again incredibly inappropriate. I just had a biopsy to see if I have breast cancer and am waiting for the results. I am in denial about nothing. Further, your so-called president is not mine. I do not accept that liar, thief, and charlatan as the president of the United States, a country I have loved my entire life with my whole heart. If you don't want me to comment on your poor choice in the recent election, then don't make snide, un-called-for comments about the candidate whom I still believe to be a much better man. In other words, if you don't want to hear it, don't start it.

Oh, there's probably nothing wrong with it. It's just that I feel that, if Obama couldn't run the country, he shouldn't have stolen the election from a better candidate. Sorry, Shabs, it's just that I feel so strongly against Obama. But what's done is done, and for them to work together, providing Romney would even consider it and providing Obama would listen to someone else. He isn't noted for doing that much. Thinks he is the so-called "One," and all that.

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

This thread is equally inappropriate.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabibilious all the name calling by the 2 who want re-elected or elected, was done by the O camp and himself, come on or do you have Romnesia!! :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

In Lancaster CO PA, I believe it was...23,000 registered Republicans, more than Democrats voted. Not one solitary vote went to Romney all 100% clean sweep for Obama.

Other COs in PA & OH reported simular incidences yet no investigations.

Either the voting machines were rigged or every single last Republican stayed home on election day in the COs in question.

• Upvote 7

For those claiming such massive amounts of voter fraud:

1.) Please provide proof, not heresay.

2.) If the fraud is so blatant, apparent, widespread, and their is so much proof and evidence to support it, why isn't the GOP calling for investigations and such?

Perhaps it because the only fraud going on is sour grapes.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

2.) If the fraud is so blatant, apparent, widespread, and their is so much proof and evidence to support it, why isn't the GOP calling for investigations and such?

If you really care, you will have to hunt as the MSM does not report on ANY cases unless it is Republican. You will have to check local media sources or

you could just go to this website and see the ones currently under investigation RNLA

It is not that no one is doing anything, it is simply that the news media (MSM) is blatantly not reporting on the problem.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Ya know rightson you live in japan you are not even a american . So why do you even care as to what goes on in our politics ? Just curious thats all. I am asking in a respectful manner.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Ya know rightson you live in japan you are not even a american . So why do you even care as to what goes on in our politics ? Just curious thats all. I am asking in a respectful manner.

You don't have to live in the US to be an American.

Many of us have or still do work overseas... for our government.

Think before you post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Your comments are again incredibly inappropriate. I just had a biopsy to see if I have breast cancer and am waiting for the results. I am in denial about nothing. Further, your so-called president is not mine. I do not accept that liar, thief, and charlatan as the president of the United States, a country I have loved my entire life with my whole heart. If you don't want me to comment on your poor choice in the recent election, then don't make snide, un-called-for comments about the candidate whom I still believe to be a much better man. In other words, if you don't want to hear it, don't start

Praying you will be ok Francie! Stay strong and by the way he's not my president either!

• Upvote 6

You don't have to live in the US to be an American.

Many of us have or still do work overseas... for our government.

Think before you post.

Well first off I wasnt addressing you I was addressing rightson. Unless your his mama I would suggest you let him answer. As far as me thinking before I post most of yours I have read surely dont sound to well thought out there guy. So I wouldnt worry about it . Ya know

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

My grandfather always encouraged me to look for the good in every situation when he was still alive.

I was so depressed after the election that I am just now able to do so.

Benefits of the current administration:

1. The people that care deeply about our nation have increased their praying.

2. As when leaving fields fallow our economy will benefit after this term.

3. The standards for being president are low enough now so anyone can do it.

4. And the cliché, “You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear” is proven false.

• Upvote 6

In Lancaster CO PA, I believe it was...23,000 registered Republicans, more than Democrats voted. Not one solitary vote went to Romney all 100% clean sweep for Obama.

Either the voting machines were rigged or every single last Republican stayed home on election day in the COs in question.

Source please

Ahhhhhhhhh the plot thickens. Now I see said the blindman to his deaf son.

Lost me there

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Obama would have lost to Romney in a fair, un-rigged election. It is pretty low class when so-called "winners" just keep being whiners about Romney. Just remember--your guy didn't win. He cheated, big time, and literally stole the election. So to you Obama excusers, you must know your guy is not worth the mud he dumped on Romney's boots, or you wouldn't march in here and make cutsy comments about a much better man. At least Romney didn't cheat voters and he didn't steal the election.

Any actual evidence to show that the election was rigged / stolen?

In other words, if you don't want to hear it, don't start it.

Is it worth pointing out that you started the thread?????

So, 23,000 more republicans voted than democrats, and yet Obama got 100% of the vote.

I doubt your numbers, but I'm happy to wait for you to bring in the evidence to back them up.

Question though.

Why haven't we heard from any of the voters that cast their vote? Surely one of them would have come forward by now saying:

"Hey - I voted republican. Why isn't my vote showing up?"

If you really care, you will have to hunt as the MSM does not report on ANY cases unless it is Republican. You will have to check local media sources or

you could just go to this website and see the ones currently under investigation RNLA

It is not that no one is doing anything, it is simply that the news media (MSM) is blatantly not reporting on the problem.

scute_100-115.gif

Republican National Lawyers Association - Yep. That'll be unbiased.

I see articles of three cases here, two cases there. Hardly evidence that fraud was widespread, and certainly not enough to change the results of the election.

Unsurprisngly, the Republican National Lawyers Association fails to mention this article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/electronic-voting-machine-selects-romney-even-when-you-choose-obama-8290030.html

Nor do they mention Rick Scott and his tactics to suppress the vote in Florida:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13487568-voter-suppression-whistleblowers-voter-fraud-claims-were-a-ploy

Source please

Don't hold your breath.

As I asked in another thread - "Why aren't the republicans challenging the election results in court if the evidence of rigging / fraud is so widespread?"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Any actual evidence to show that the election was rigged / stolen?

Is it worth pointing out that you started the thread?????

So, 23,000 more republicans voted than democrats, and yet Obama got 100% of the vote.

I doubt your numbers, but I'm happy to wait for you to bring in the evidence to back them up.

Question though.

Why haven't we heard from any of the voters that cast their vote? Surely one of them would have come forward by now saying:

"Hey - I voted republican. Why isn't my vote showing up?"

Republican National Lawyers Association - Yep. That'll be unbiased.

I see articles of three cases here, two cases there. Hardly evidence that fraud was widespread, and certainly not enough to change the results of the election.

Unsurprisngly, the Republican National Lawyers Association fails to mention this article:

http://www.independe...ma-8290030.html

Nor do they mention Rick Scott and his tactics to suppress the vote in Florida:

http://www.allvoices...ims-were-a-ploy

Don't hold your breath.

As I asked in another thread - "Why aren't the republicans challenging the election results in court if the evidence of rigging / fraud is so widespread?"

I absolutely 100% agree with you tiger. I think Obama won fair and square. There was no voter fraud other then the normal amount that's in any election. I truly believe in my heart of hearts that there`s actually that many dumba$$`s in this country that would vote for the likes of him . Sad truly sad smile.gif

• Upvote 5

I absolutely 100% agree with you tiger. I think Obama won fair and square. There was no voter fraud other then the normal amount that's in any election. I truly believe in my heart of hearts that there`s actually that many dumba$$`s in this country that would vote for the likes of him . Sad truly sad smile.gif

Cool. So no more threads about how the election was stolen then. Agreed?

ETA: I am happy for anybody to bring any new, substantiated, proven evidence.

Now, if you would like to start a discussion about how the majority of Americans who voted in the election are dumba$$'s, bring your arguments and we can have a reasoned discussion about that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1