Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW MANY BUSINESSES HAVE ANNOUNCED CLOSINGS OR LAY-OFFS SINCE OBAMA WON A SECOND TERM?

TexasGranny

The deadbeats, the sponges, leeches & parasites will be calling all the shots from now on.

They are the new majority. They will stay the majority from here on out.

The working taxpayers will have no say so, whatsoever. This is what we voted for. This is what we get.

Welcome to the new, PC, liberal, progressive, bankrupt, 3rd world nation called America.

• Upvote 2

TANSTAAFL

Author Unknown - Last known printing was from Industry Week, April 1975

(Robert A. Heilien was the first person known to publish the term, "TANSTAAFL")

After the War of the Almonds, the Land of Kulumar was the richest and most powerful of all.

Its fields were bountiful and its granaries were full. Its flocks were fat and sleek. The Kulumese were proud and productive. They worked and they rejoiced in the highest standard of living known.

Sire, the Generous, surveyed all this plenty and said: "Surely a country as rich as Kulumar should provide food and housing and garments for our less fortunate. I will ask the Lawmakers to levy a tax on the workers to provide this."

And the Lawmakers, each of whom hoped one day to become Sire, levied the taxes. They then said: "Let there also be free circuses for those who do not work. And let there be soft hassocks and free food and wines for those who watch the circuses."

And the Lawmakers levied more taxes.

When the workers of Kulumar heard of the free circuses, the soft hassocks, and the food and wines, and then figured their now monstrous taxes, they said: "This is for us."

The farmers left the fields. The shepherds abandoned their flocks. The weavers laid down their shuttles. The blacksmiths cooled their forges. All the Kulumese were watching the free circuses.

Plenty turned to scarcity. No longer was there abundant food. Garments were hard to come by. The Kulumese did not even have camel chips to heat their tents.

Prices rose and rose. And the Lawmakers raised taxes again and again. (It was the only thing they knew how to do.)

Misery and gloom replaced joy and pride.

And Sire, the Generous, who was well intentioned, went to the Wise Man of the Mountain and said: "Wise One, I have tried to give the good life to my people, but they no longer want to work. Food and goods are scarce. Prices are outrageous. Taxes are even more so. Give me a solution."

And the Wise Man of the Mountain replied in Kulumese: "TANSTAAFL."

Which means: "There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch."

• Upvote 2

the bums will soon be living in your local emergency room .. collecting their new free preventive health care .. so get in the back of the line or take a number so to speak .. just because you work .. and buy health insurance doesnt make you any better than those who dont work or pay for it .. watch for discrimination law suits to fly if any one jumps in line over a bum .. the hospitols will get sued till they close their doors .. and obama will go to the rear of the line too .. hes no better than anyone else . he can explain to his children why hes in the back of the line by saying .. he paased this law .. that the bums are just as good as his daughters ..and thats why they sit in an emergency room for hours .. maybe days before they get to see a doctor .. if i were a bum out in the cold .. id just go to the emergency room and get warm .. i could always think of a reason to see a doctor ..dont think the bums are not cons .... hey they can just sit there watching tv .. in a nice warm place .. and after they just saw the doctor ... they can just make up another excuse to see the doctor .. and go get back in line in the emergency room and wait till the next doctor is avaliable ..

i dont think they will be rationing say one visit a week .. right ... so that means unlimited vists,, forever and ever .. theres no death panels right . that will ration these expenses will be cheaper this way .. ask obama .. he willl explain it to ya ..30 million more free health care patients will be chaper .. ask him .

• Upvote 1

Just read this article and thought others here would like to see it.

Washington Post

By Steven Mufson, Friday, November 9, 6:16 AM

For the chairman and chief executive of Murray Energy, an Ohio-based coal company, the reelection of President Obama was no cause for celebration.

It was a time for prayer – and layoffs.

Robert E. Murray read a prayer to a group of company staff members on the day after the election, lamenting the direction of the country and asking:

“Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of

any of the enterprises that you have helped us build.”

On Wednesday, Murray also laid off 54 people at American Coal, one of his subsidiary companies, and 102 at Utah American Energy, blaming a

“war on coal” by the administration of President Barack Obama.”

Murray Energy is the country’s largest privately owned coal mining company, with about 3,000 employees producing about 30 million tons of

bituminous coal a year, according to its Web site.

The company was the subject of an article in the New Republic that said the company had forced miners to attend a Romney campaign speech

in southeastern Ohio in August. Murray denied the account. The New Republic also reported that Murray Energy employees have given more

than $1.4 million to Republican candidates for federal office since 2007.

Murray has also been a target of environmentalists. Notably, the company has spilled coal slurry into a creek on seven different occasions.

Murray’s prayer from Wednesday first appeared on the Web site of the Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register. The newspaper said Murray

had supplied his text. The Post confirmed its legitimacy with a company spokesman, Gary M. Broadbent.

Here is the full text of the prayer:

Dear Lord:

The American people have made their choice. They have decided that America must change its course, away from the principals of our Founders.

And, away from the idea of individual freedom and individual responsibility. Away from capitalism, economic responsibility, and personal acceptance.

We are a Country in favor of redistribution, national weakness and reduced standard of living and lower and lower levels of personal freedom.

My regret, Lord, is that our young people, including those in my own family, never will know what America was like or might have been. They will pay

the price in their reduced standard of living and, most especially, reduced freedom.

The takers outvoted the producers. In response to this, I have turned to my Bible and in II Peter, Chapter 1, verses 4-9 it says, “To faith we are to add

goodness; to goodness, knowledge; to knowledge, self control; to self control, perseverance; to perseverance, godliness; to godliness, kindness;

to brotherly kindness, love.”

Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence

of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build. We ask for your guidance in this drastic time with the drastic decisions that will be made to

have any hope of our survival as an American business enterprise.

Amen.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

A message from a friend said to challenge the initial post provided by TG.

This friend and many know him said there's no press releases of these companies laying off employees and this same story is circulating across the usual websites. Goto their website and check press releases then check careers. Find many if not all hiring.

Also, he said too simple to just verify.

Edited by tarsi
  • Downvote 7

This friend and many know him said there's no press releases of these companies laying off employees and this same story is circulating across the usual websites. Goto their website and check press releases then check careers. Find many if not all hiring.

Since I listed links for my sources, please feel free to check them out - most are local news stations nationwide - why would they lie?

The link to the Daily Jobs site has been hit so many times because of it being on twitter, their server is currently down. When it comes

back online, you will be able to see that all listings are linked to press releases by the entities or to local news sources. I might also add

that my twitter feed is full of announcements of closings with links to press releases.

So please do check and then come back and let everyone know what you discover.

This link will take you to a site that lists a link for every company listed in my original post - save you some time hunting them down

Source

• Upvote 4

A lot of companies are hiring, but some just don't want to do the work. If you are a DOD contractor well the war game is over and those contractors are cutting back. I was a contractor before but i left before the dung hit the fan. Folks who think those DOD jobs will last forever are wrong. Also if you want to work you can, some just choose not to because the work is not easy to do. You may have to swtich professions but some will train you as well. Their is hope if you just look for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The Blaze

Do elections have consequences? If you have been paying attention to the financial markets, you might think so. Wall Street has had two horrible days

since President Obama won a second term.

However, stock prices are not the only thing taking a hit. It appears that the job market is also suffering. In the last 48 hours, the following major

corporations have announced layoffs in America (each is linked to the news release with details):

• Westinghouse -

Westinghouse Anniston, the contractor responsible for shutting down Anniston’s chemical weapons incinerator, has reduced its workforce by another 50 employees.

• Research in Motion Limited -

Research in Motion Ltd., the maker of BlackBerry smartphones, laid off about 200 people at its U.S. headquarters in Irving on Wednesday, according to

a source close to the company who did not want to be named.

• Lightyear Network Solutions -

More than one dozen employees at a Pikeville company lost their jobs this week. Officials with Lightyear Network Solutions said they are consolidating

offices in Louisville and Pikeville to save money.

• Providence Journal -

The Providence Journal Co. laid off 23 full-time workers Wednesday as part of a cost-cutting effort, including 16 members of the Providence Newspaper

Guild and 7 non-union employees.

• Hawker Beechcraft -

The company says 240 employees will lose their jobs with the closing of Hawker Beechcraft Services facilities in Little Rock, Ark.; Mesa, Ariz.; and San Antonio, Texas.

• Boeing (30% of their management staff) -

Boeing Co.BA +1.24% said Wednesday it plans to employ 30% fewer executives at its Boeing Defense, Space & Security unit by the end of 2012 compared to 2010 levels.

• CVPH Medical Center -

CVPH Medical Center has handed pink slips to 17 employees. The layoffs — nine in management and eight hourly staffers — are part of an effort to

“help bolster the hospital’s financial position in 2013 and beyond,” a press release said.

• US Cellular -

The move will result in 980 job cuts at U.S. Cellular, with 640 in the Chicago area, according to a spokeswoman. The cuts are slightly under 12 percent

of the approximately 8,400 total employees U.S. Cellular had at the end of the third quarter.

• Momentive Performance Materials -

About 150 workers at Sistersville’s Momentive Performance Materials plant will be temporarily laid off later this month, officials said this week.

• Rocketdyne -

About 100 employees at P ratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, most of whom work in the San Fernando Valley, were laid off Wednesday in response to dwindling

government spending on space exploration, the company said. The layoffs were effective immediately, and 75 percent of them came at the facilities on

Canoga and De Soto avenues, which employ about 1,100 people. The company has six sites across the Valley.

• Brake Parts -

The leader of an automotive parts plant in Lincoln County has told state officials that there are plans to lay off 75 workers starting in late December…

The layoffs are expected to start Dec. 28 and continue in the first quarter of 2013

• Vestas Wind Systems -

Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS) is seeking to sell a stake of as much as 20 percent and said it’s reducing headcount by 3,000 to raise the staff cuts

by the biggest wind turbine maker to almost a third over two years.

• Husqvarna -

Husqvarna AB (HUSQB), the world’s biggest maker of powered garden tools, plans to cut about 600 jobs in a move that will save 220 million kronor

($33 million) a year by 2014.

• Center for Hospice New York -

The Center for Hospice and Palliative Care plans to temporarily lay off as many as 40 employees next year as it embarks on a major renovation of the

inpatient unit at its Cheektowaga campus.

• Bristol-Meyers -

Bristol-Myers Squibb ($BMY) is following up its lackluster third-quarter results with almost 480 layoffs. As Pharmalot reports, the company notified the

New Jersey government that it would scale back in Plainsboro, which means the cuts will hit its sales operations.

• OCE North America -

Trumbull printer- and scanning-equipment provider Oce North America, Inc. will lay off 135 workers in three Connecticut communities, including East

Hartford, according to its notice with the state Labor Department.

• Darden Restaurants -

The company, which was among those who had received an Obamacare waiver in the past, is looking to limit workers to 28 hours per week. A full time

employee that is required to have health insurance (lest the employer pay a fine) works 30 hours per week, as defined by the Obamacare law.

• United Blood Services Gulf -

United Blood Services Gulf South region, the non-profit blood service provider for much of south Louisiana and Mississippi, will lay off approximately

10 percent of its workforce. It was a hard decision to make according to Susan Begnaud, Regional Center Director for the Gulf South region.

A layoff is tough enough for employees to deal with, imagine hearing the crushing news that your office is shutting down just before Thanksgiving and

Christmas… Here are some of the business closings that were announced in just the past two days:

Caterpillar Inc. will close its plant in Owatonna Minn.

Mount Pleasant’s Albrecht Sentry Foods

The Target store at Manassas Mall Va.

Millennium Academy in Wake Forest NC

Target Closing Kissimmee FL Location

The Andover Gift Shop in Andover MA

Grand Union Family Markets Closing Storrs Location CT

Movie Scene Milford Location NH

Update: TE Connectivity Closing Greensboro Plant – 620 Layoffs Expected

Gomer’s Fried Chicken in South Kansas City

Kmart in Homer Glen

Fresh Market on Pine Street in Burlington

AGC Glass North America to permanently close its Blue Ridge Plant in Kingsport Tenn.

The Target store at Platte and Academy in Colorado Springs

The Roses store on Reynold Road in Winston-Salem NC

Meanders Kitchen losing its West Seattle location at 6032 California Ave

Bost Harley-Davidson at 46th Avenue North and Delaware Ave. in West Nashville TN

Townsend Booksellers in Oakland

The Kmart store in Parkway Plaza off University Drive in Durham NC – 79 Jobs Lost

To see even more companies that announced layoffs since the election, visit the Daily Job Cuts page. :(

Read some of the links, no mention of the election but natural attrition. Simple said these market changes will open doors for other companies but all companies go through a natural attrition. One report regarding RIM; Once a mobile pioneer, RIM has struggled to regain market share lost to Apple Inc.’s iPhones and other smartphones that use Google Inc.’s Android software. RIM reported a net loss of $235 million on revenue of $2.9 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 1.

RIM announced last summer that it would cut about 5,000 jobs worldwide by March, to offset mounting losses and dramatically slower phone sales. Manning said the company is on track to meet that goal.

Bottomline, nothing related to election.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Yeah sure man. Every thing is just peachy keen isnt it. People dont need jobs in this country its all just a conservitive lie.

PLEASE

• Upvote 6

Companies are stretched to the snapping point thru the burden of increased regulation and government meddling to the point that they cannot afford to operate. The whole point of business is to provide a product or service, create jobs, and produce profit. When the government interferes so that businesses can't operate, they shut down.

All these companies, and thousands are likely to follow in their footsteps, are shutting their doors on the DAY following the election and it's just a coincidence?

No, my dear liberal friends, it's not a coincidence. They were hanging on to the end of the tether hoping and praying that a businessman would be put in charge of making the rules so that there was hope of recovery. The re-election of Obama just nailed the lid on the coffin of the hope of their success, since he has a whole team of people dedicated to the proposition of creating more rules to hamper business in every possible way and destroy our GNP.

Like I said before, I hope every last employee gets on the dole as fast as possible and crashes his reign so fast he won't know what slapped him down. Get the crash done, do it hard, and get it over, so we can start to rebuild. We've already passed the tipping point, IMO, so just quit the delay.

The best gift we can give the American people is the complete and abysmal failure of our economy while under Obama's wretched reign so he can at least be blamed for it and he can be observed by all, for all history, as the man who destroyed America.

• Upvote 3

Companies are stretched to the snapping point thru the burden of increased regulation and government meddling to the point that they cannot afford to operate. The whole point of business is to provide a product or service, create jobs, and produce profit. When the government interferes so that businesses can't operate, they shut down.

All these companies, and thousands are likely to follow in their footsteps, are shutting their doors on the DAY following the election and it's just a coincidence?

No, my dear liberal friends, it's not a coincidence. They were hanging on to the end of the tether hoping and praying that a businessman would be put in charge of making the rules so that there was hope of recovery. The re-election of Obama just nailed the lid on the coffin of the hope of their success, since he has a whole team of people dedicated to the proposition of creating more rules to hamper business in every possible way and destroy our GNP.

Like I said before, I hope every last employee gets on the dole as fast as possible and crashes his reign so fast he won't know what slapped him down. Get the crash done, do it hard, and get it over, so we can start to rebuild. We've already passed the tipping point, IMO, so just quit the delay.

The best gift we can give the American people is the complete and abysmal failure of our economy while under Obama's wretched reign so he can at least be blamed for it and he can be observed by all, for all history, as the man who destroyed America.

Let me understand you Broke, if i crash my business just because it is harder to operate, offer no benefits and work my employees less than 40 hours so i can just survive is that helping those who choose to stick with you through thick and thin and reward their loyalty with well Obama was reelected so i will lay you off to try and blame him for the workers problems? That is just plain ignorant, it is called hard work and show loyalty to those who have been there with you. Just because you can't take that 2 week hunting trip this year you do what you can to sink the country. Well i am sure once you fail your business someone else will stay in it take that business let go hire those layed off folks and do what you can to survive. What you have written is that you just say give up. That is not the America i know. Looking for someone to blame is a cope out. A lot of business refuse to take work just to make the current administration look bad. Now when those customers look esle where say overseas for someone to provide services don't be crying when you can't get business. Folks are going to be crying when more jobs go overseas because we Americans refuse to fill orders just to protest. Don't start pointing fingers when the shite hits the fan, there is something we can do about it. Stand up and be proud, work with each other no matter if you are Democrat or GOP. Don't listen to the doomsday spreaders, we can make this work if we are willing to COMPROMISE.

• Downvote 7

Read some of the links, no mention of the election but natural attrition. Simple said these market changes will open doors for other companies but all companies go through a natural attrition. One report regarding RIM; Once a mobile pioneer, RIM has struggled to regain market share lost to Apple Inc.’s iPhones and other smartphones that use Google Inc.’s Android software. RIM reported a net loss of $235 million on revenue of $2.9 billion for the quarter ended Sept. 1.

RIM announced last summer that it would cut about 5,000 jobs worldwide by March, to offset mounting losses and dramatically slower phone sales. Manning said the company is on track to meet that goal.

Well, Im so happy that you & simple could explain it to us all...

The whole thing is just 'natural'....and other companies will replace

these....Really?.....The attrition is natural to have hundreds of businesses

close their doors in the last four years?....and they'll just be 'replaced'

I guess this is what you'd call 'the new normal'

Restaurants, Theaters, Contractors, Plumbers, Bike Shops, Grocery Stores,

Fast Food, Hardware Stores, etc, etc, will just be 'replaced'?

Maybe all of these businesses are simply antiquated and we have

something else to replace them?

Oh right...The Liberal new normal is to demonize current forms of energy

and replace them with....nothing.

That is simple...friggin brilliant

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3

Let me understand you Broke, if i crash my business just because it is harder to operate, offer no benefits and work my employees less than 40 hours so i can just survive is that helping those who choose to stick with you through thick and thin and reward their loyalty with well Obama was reelected so i will lay you off to try and blame him for the workers problems? That is just plain ignorant, it is called hard work and show loyalty to those who have been there with you. Just because you can't take that 2 week hunting trip this year you do what you can to sink the country. Well i am sure once you fail your business someone else will stay in it take that business let go hire those layed off folks and do what you can to survive. What you have written is that you just say give up. That is not the America i know. Looking for someone to blame is a cope out. A lot of business refuse to take work just to make the current administration look bad. Now when those customers look esle where say overseas for someone to provide services don't be crying when you can't get business. Folks are going to be crying when more jobs go overseas because we Americans refuse to fill orders just to protest. Don't start pointing fingers when the shite hits the fan, there is something we can do about it. Stand up and be proud, work with each other no matter if you are Democrat or GOP. Don't listen to the doomsday spreaders, we can make this work if we are willing to COMPROMISE.

TPS, that just doesn't make any sense. No, I'm sorry, I don't want to work for you and make alot of money, because I'm trying to make Obama look bad... What the heck is that????

-

• Upvote 3

Absolutely right BrokeNoMore....Weve passed the tipping point

Its behind us, time to crash the whole system.....Give the Libs just

what they wanted.....On our time table.

• Upvote 3

I find it ironic we are waiting for a country like Iraq, to revalue their currency-so it will solve some of our problems. When in all likelihood, we are on our way to becoming just like them. A lot of similarities if you stop and think about it, we are not the same in a lot of ways either, but where will we end up? I don't know, not a lot of faith in the way things are going, can we rely on the other leaders in our country to keep us from becoming another "Iraq"? How will the government function with no labor force to support it? And more government jobs are part of the cure? I'm no world economist, but I bet a fifth grader could figure this out blink.gif Most of the threads about the USA news are already sounding a lot like Iraq news threads, the names have been changed to protect the guilty. I just wish we weren't so damn broke to get stocked up: I have plenty of toilet paper, would like to get more bullets.laugh.gif

Won't be long and there will be sites set up to see when the dollar will revalueohmy.gif My guess is the site will be in Chinese......

One more time....Go RV!!!

Damn It... I am In Utah!

"The Most Red Romney State" a person could be in... always republican... ALWAYS!!!

Job's SUCK here... look it up... their laws permit waitress's to make $2.50 an hour!

So You Folks are going to give us your tourism trade and save Utah? HA!

Arnie I am a native Oregonian smile.gif Miss My home! I hear you... my friends back home are having a hard time too... but not like I have had here.

Yes It Is Time To UNITE!

Bumper I honestly don't even know what state you are in... but it hardly matters...

My heart goes out to you... it truly does. My prayers and hopes are with you and your beautiful daughters.

I'm tearing up because you are such a good man... I am behind you and will offer you support... any way I can.

Hugs Maggie

I am in Central Florida, thank you for the prayers!! This is a very hard decision for me to make!!

Bump, I'm with you. Planning an exit plan myself. A friend of mine is doing the same. Together we will affect about 17 people. We live in a small town and those people will have a hard time finding work because there is none here. He plans on the end of the year, me the middle of 2013. Comes a time when you have to look after yourself first. Best of luck to you.

It really sucks and I will be praying for you and your friend as I know this is a very hard decision for you both!!

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BUMP, AND WITH ALL WHO ARE IN SIMILAR SITUATIONS.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

Thank you Liljohn!! This says a lot about the good people here at DV!!

I will pray for you Bumper. Our business is probably going to have to close, too. That will put 32 people out of jobs. Some are relatives and others are good friends who have been there for us through thick and thin. Every night we have received calls from our truck drivers who are in fear of losing their jobs. They are telling us that everywhere they go they are being told that other truck drivers have already been given the word that their company will either be laying them off or closing the doors. We have told them we will try our best to stay open, but just like you Bumper we are penniless. We have put all of our personal funds into keeping the doors open the last two years because of the economy, and it still is just not enough. With the new taxes and Obamacare on the horizen, we really see no way to pull out. It just tears my heart out to have to let people go in this economy. They are wonderful and understand because they have seen us put everything we can back into making sure they have a job and get paid. That still does not make it hurt less to have to do something you never wanted to do to people you love and care about.

Hishands, I am so sorry to hear that you are in this position and I know putting 32 people out of work lays heavy on your heart!

I thank you for the prayers and I will be praying for you also!!

• Upvote 2

I am in Central Florida, thank you for the prayers!! This is a very hard decision for me to make!!

Bumper smile.gif I'm sorry about having a "venting" post right above my "humble" post to you...

A lot of us are going through hard times and seem to move between a range of many emotions... anger, shame, humility, fear, on up to hope and faith.

I have to say I have always admired your consistency in being level headed and I know it will serve you well in making these hard decisions...

My hope for you is that you and your attny will be able to come up with idea's and solutions so you can ride this out. You never know my friend.

• Upvote 2

Come on people do you honestly think anything is gonna get better with the same adminstration in office its only going to get worse and i pray the RV is near for all that is invested times are tough for many and the U.s is on a downward spiral now im normally a very positive individual but the hand writing is on the wall for me and i agree the whole system will eventually crash including the U.S dollar its only a matter of time 2012 will seem like a walk in the park compared to what is ahead.

• Upvote 3

Come on people do you honestly think anything is gonna get better with the same adminstration in office its only going to get worse and i pray the RV is near for all that is invested times are tough for many and the U.s is on a downward spiral now im normally a very positive individual but the hand writing is on the wall for me and i agree the whole system will eventually crash including the U.S dollar its only a matter of time 2012 will seem like a walk in the park compared to what is ahead.

No Matter What... You Can Never Give Up, Easy. smile.gif

I mean... what is the alternative???

• Upvote 2

That all sounds peachy,but I can tell you that my partners and I have been talking about stream lining our operations for awhile now. And with the uncertainty of the near future it is almost certain to come to fruition. Just like many of my friends on the left "i've gots to get mine" mentality now will effect almost all. Just a side note uhhhhhhh yes it has all to do with the elections,there is no confidence in those running the ship. Thats just not me and my group talking, I belong to a small business association here in the ATL and those fears are very real-peace.

• Upvote 1

That all sounds peachy,but I can tell you that my partners and I have been talking about stream lining our operations for awhile now. And with the uncertainty of the near future it is almost certain to come to fruition. Just like many of my friends on the left "i've gots to get mine" mentality now will effect almost all. Just a side note uhhhhhhh yes it has all to do with the elections,there is no confidence in those running the ship. Thats just not me and my group talking, I belong to a small business association here in the ATL and those fears are very real-peace.

Hi Caz smile.gif I really don't have the energy for an all night debate on this...

I'd just like to point out that I have realized with "hindsight" that I am where I am now because of personal decisions that I made for myself...

had I anticipated what was ahead I certainly would have made different choices... that was my responsibilty to anticipate and adjust accordingly...

be it Bush or Obama... I have made my own decisions that have gotten me to where I am now... all along I had choices, and I still do.

Peace

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2