Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW MANY BUSINESSES HAVE ANNOUNCED CLOSINGS OR LAY-OFFS SINCE OBAMA WON A SECOND TERM?

TexasGranny

So basically you are saying most of the business owners were going to downsize regardless who was the President so the orginal message was just a farce. Just another cruthch to learn on when you get small to avoid obamacare. Thanks for keeping it real caz.

No I did'nt say that. My group made plans based on many factors.............including the election. Based on the previous four years and our forecast for the future cemented those plans. IF Romney had won, the plan was to maintain a wait and see. But trust me if things did'nt change original plans would be put back in action. FYI there are many other owners that I know personally with simular plans. FYI this is nothing personal ...............its business. Any other thought is downright ludicrous.-peace

• Upvote 2

Yep, and when they are all on part time and don't qualify for the company health plan(if there is one), I wonder who is going to pay for their health insurance that everyone is suppose to have?

I wonder if it would be me?

I think so. :o:angry::twocents::nooo:

This is nothing new about companies cutting back/laying off because of health care. I saw corporate America make people pay for their own health when at one time corporate would pay a good percentage of health care coverage. In addition I saw a a large number of people transitioned/laid off who were a few years or a couple of months short from retirement so corporate wouldn't have to pay for long term health care. I also saw a lot of corporate American jobs go to India, Cananda, because the labor was cheaper and health care wasn't an issue (it's all about the Benjamins). This all took place in 2005-2008 and people are still trying to recover from what happened in 2005-2008. This is nothing new! Go back to the beginning you will see who and when it started. Bottom Line GOD is shaking up AMERICA to prepare her for HIS return, and Obama/Romney can't stop HIM even if they we're President at the same time!

I guess if Romney had won these business would keep their employees instead of laying them off? Can anyone answer that? Probably not because some poor guy is losing his job right at the holidays just because Romney won't be able to repel obama care and get rid of the regulations. I call it a cope out and use the reelection of the president as a scapegoat to justify laying off employees. If the shoe fits.

We would have been a lot more hopeful had Romney won, ( witch giving all the well over 100% voting( fraud) maybe he did ) listen I know I didn't build my business even though I have never gotten one red cent from our government, but for you to run your mouth and say we are coping out well that's just plain ignorance.

• Upvote 1

This is nothing new about companies cutting back/laying off because of health care. I saw corporate America make people pay for their own health when at one time corporate would pay a good percentage of health care coverage. In addition I saw a a large number of people transitioned/laid off who were a few years or a couple of months short from retirement so corporate wouldn't have to pay for long term health care. I also saw a lot of corporate American jobs go to India, Cananda, because the labor was cheaper and health care wasn't an issue (it's all about the Benjamins). This all took place in 2005-2008 and people are still trying to recover from what happened in 2005-2008. This is nothing new! Go back to the beginning you will see who and when it started. Bottom Line GOD is shaking up AMERICA to prepare her for HIS return, and Obama/Romney can't stop HIM even if they we're President at the same time!

Please dont fool yourself, it's about the Benjamins for everyone not just owners or corporate America. People paying for they're own personal Insurance............................GOD forbid. Health Insurance paid by employer used to be a perk to entice the top notch canidates now for some reason its percieved as a right of passage. Owners moving companies outside the USA............ever wonder why? One basic reason, percten of profit for the owners and stockholders.-peace

Please dont fool yourself, it's about the Benjamins for everyone not just owners or corporate America. People paying for they're own personal Insurance............................GOD forbid. Health Insurance paid by employer used to be a perk to entice the top notch canidates now for some reason its percieved as a right of passage. Owners moving companies outside the USA............ever wonder why? One basic reason, percten of profit for the owners and stockholders.-peace

'

I certainly hear what your saying, but I equate percentage of profit with greed. Can't you see it's all by design? Have you noticed that neither candidate addressed the issue that mattered most to the American people? The housing crisis! Obama nor Romney never addressed the fact that bankers securitized loans and sold off America to foreign investors, everyone seems to have forgotten the real cause to America's woes! The richer get richer, because they have gone global at the expense of America, that's who selling out the country! But everyone is focused on Obama/Romney....what a diversionary strategy and it's working. The rich are buying up the gold and silver (percentage of profit) while we talk health care and politics (lol).