Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 10-24-2012

TexasGranny

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] good morning everyone   Please no typing, I will try to get through this quickly

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] First, current state of the dinar

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] Shabiibi is still on the run, claims innocence, but the warrants are still in effect

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] just yesterday we received news that actual arrests were made in relation to this latest development on the bankers and CBI employees.

8:52 AM [Adam Montana] Like I said last week - things are moving!

8:54 AM [Adam Montana] We have an approved budget draft. There's a lot of noise about this... I don't think it's important or relevant. If they increase the value of the Dinar, they will adjust the budget accordingly, and that is true no matter how high the rate goes. A budget is just a guideline, it can be amended, and there's no way they would simply tell us (through the budget) that they plan to increase the value... so like I said, the budget really doesn't mean much

8:56 AM [Adam Montana] and finally, two more good news items. 1. There was a huge agreement between Iraq and Kuwait on a very old dispute to the tune of BIG dollars. The fact that they are closing old issues is good for future progress. 2. Talks and agreements regarding the HCL continue to make news. They WILL get this settled - at this time it's in the "offer - counteroffer" stage, but it's in everyone's best interest to seal the deal.

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] ok, let's get to the weekly questions!

8:58 AM [Dinarkicker] Cherysh Hello Adam and everyone (still having Java issues and cant get into chat, miss you all in chat!!) my question is WTH is going on with Iraq???. I have to admit, I have a hard time believing and finding confidence that Iraq isnt about to screw this whole thing up with political greed and curruption. How do feel about the situation? Thank you!

8:58 AM [Adam Montana] DK, whenever you are ready sir. Thank you for your help this morning   

8:58 AM [Dinarkicker] yes sir

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] I just gave my official opinion, so I won't bore you with that again... but I do apologize for the issues with chat. I have no control over what java does, and I have to say they are really making things hard on us. Not sure what else I can say... other than if this doesn't change soon, I will look for a different chat platform.

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

8:59 AM [Dinarkicker] b62707 Adam, thanks for your time, I was curious as to your thoughts pending a Romney victory in the upcoming election, would it be in Iraqs best interest to get this done soon? I would think if Romney wins we will be looking into becoming less dependent on foreign oil, hence maybe making theirs worth less.

8:59 AM [Adam Montana] Good question

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] IF Romney wins, and IF he is able to implement the things that will truly make us less dependant on foreign oil, then yes - you are probably correct. However, this will take quite some time and Iraq has plenty of time to realize a significant benefit from current oil prices, demand, etc.

9:01 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

9:01 AM [Dinarkicker] waitingondinar Adam, I read last week that Parliament had postponed working on the issues they were reviewing, one of them was the HCL. they are supposed to resume on Nov 6th. Do you think this next session of parliament will bring about the RV we are waiting on? Have any other issues surfaced that we should know about? Do you still believe we are on track for RV before end of year? thanks

9:04 AM [Adam Montana] hi waitingondinar. I don't see it happening on that particular meeting (Nov 6) due to the US Elections - they may need help stabilizing everything, and although we (the US) are actively retreating from Iraq, it should be obvious that we are still on standby in case we are needed. If we are undergoing a change of administration during a major event like an RV, it could affect our mobility and efficiency... I just don't see it happening on that exact date.

9:04 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

9:04 AM [Dinarkicker] HisHands Good Morning Adam and thank you for your time. Since it appears that Shabibi may be out of the picture, at least for a while, does the National Meeting still play such an important part in spurring on the RV? A lot of us felt that Shabibi was waiting until the ministers were seated, and the Erbil settled before allowing the RV to go through. Whether the arrest warrants have facts behind them or not, this still allows Maliki to have a hand in the CBI that was not there before. What are your thoughts on how important the National Meeting is to us now that things have taken a slightly different turn?

9:05 AM [Adam Montana] You are correct - regardless of the legitimacy of the warrants, Maliki has indeed changed the balance of power and appears to have a much stronger grip on the overall situation. Whether the meetings will be of consequence remains to be seen.

9:05 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

9:05 AM [Dinarkicker] vanilla wafer Hello Adams: Things have really picked up and seem to be moving right along. With Shabs under lock and key do you think we will RV before the end of the month or before the year is out?

9:05 AM [Adam Montana] Not before the end of the month, but I still see the end of the year as a possibility! :twothumbs:

9:05 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

9:06 AM [Dinarkicker] TimS Adam.....the events regarding Shabibi seem to show that Maliki is still after all the power. That seems to support the idea that he really doesn't understand how a democratic system works, nor does he want to know. It also appears that he is not fostering a landscape that is conducent to strong foriegn investment. My question is this.....Considering Maliki's actions in the years since he became PM which include not getting a full GOI seated, not passing the HCL, his inability to get Iraq released from UN chapter 7, his actions toward other government members and Shabibi, his inability to actually work with the Kurds and Sunnis to unite Iraq, his inability to consistently provide basic utilities to the bulk of the populations, or to reduce unemployment...do you still believe he is the best man to be running Iraq and that he will get his currency traded on the world markets anytime soon...within a year being soon?

9:06 AM [Adam Montana] hi TimS, thanks for the question.

9:07 AM [Adam Montana] I disagree with some of your opinions - example, chapter 7. You say that Maliki has been unsuccessful, but I think you are basing that on the sole fact that Chapter 7 is not completely released. I would contend that he has been very successful in getting the country of Iraq to the point where a full release of Chapter 7 is completely possible - therefore, I approve of his job so far.

9:07 AM [Adam Montana] But to answer your question - do I still think he is the right man for the job?

9:08 AM [Adam Montana] Yes, I do. He has stated many times that his goal is to see the value of the Dinar rise, and I think (depsite the many hiccups and roadblocks) that he has driven the country and the situation in the right direction. I believe he will finish the job, too. :tiphat:

9:08 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

9:08 AM [Dinarkicker] flyguy2323 Hi Adam Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to read and answer my question that I have. I was just wondering what your take is on the article that says they have passed the budget for 2013, and if it is true or not? I believe that this is really good for us. Thanks again

9:09 AM [Adam Montana] They have approved the draft, and it will most likely be passed through Parliament

9:10 AM [Adam Montana] I gave my opinion on it earlier... I think it's irrelevant. They obviously won't pass a budget based on a potential value, they have to draft it according to the present value. If they won a World Lottery tomorrow, obviously they would revise or amend the budget.

9:10 AM [Adam Montana] next please!

9:10 AM [Dinarkicker] pastorbigal Good Morning Adam, I just read that "Kuwait clears Gulf War Iraqi airline settlement" You think this is an important step toward the removal from chapter 7?

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] I don't necessarily think it's an important step, it certainly wasn't a required action, but it's certainly helpful and bodes well for the future of the middle east and Iraq in general!

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] Since that was the last question, I'll just close with this:

9:12 AM [Adam Montana] At this time I have nothing negative to report. The Shabibi situation is still in progress, and I am still watching that one closely. I know many of the "gurus" out there will disagree with me, simply because I'm not saying the RV is tomorrow (or already happened :lol: ), but my firm opinion is that nothing is going to happen until after our Elections are decided.

9:12 AM [Adam Montana] (I will be happy to be proven wrong by Iraq, of course!)

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] So on that note - all of you have a wonderful day, and I'll be in touch with news if anything breaks. :tiphat:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

but my firm opinion is that nothing is going to happen until after our Elections are decided.

9:12 AM [Adam Montana] (I will be happy to be proven wrong by Iraq, of course!)

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] So on that note - all of you have a wonderful day, and I'll be in touch with news if anything breaks. :tiphat:

I am in full agreement we will NOT see a thing until our elections are done and over with, Great chat. Thanks for posting TG. GO RV :) It has been my belief most BIG events are always political tied in some form or another .

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your answer Adam. I know my Java issue has nothing to do with DV Chats. Its has to do with Java and I am being stubborn about paying to have the issue fixed because it ticks me off in general. I will have to break down soon to get it fixed. Thanks again

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your answer Adam. I know my Java issue has nothing to do with DV Chats. Its has to do with Java and I am being stubborn about paying to have the issue fixed because it ticks me off in general. I will have to break down soon to get it fixed. Thanks again

I too am having trouble with JAVA ,to get into chats and not only at this site. I will not pay JAVA for the so called update to fix the problem. I just won't chat!

Good to hear from you again girl.

• Upvote 3

How Can U Function Without Ur Morning Cup Of Java ? :blink:

funny-pictures-gif-cat-stairs.gif?w=780

:D :D :D

You crack me up, Thug.:lol: That's what some of us feline members look like whilst strolling downstairs at 6:00 am to make a pot of joe. I'm just kidding, your too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

On a serious note, thanks for the chat Am and TG. The members appreciate your work. As always, let's remain positive.

• Upvote 2

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] good morning everyone   Please no typing, I will try to get through this quickly

8:54 AM [Adam Montana] We have an approved budget draft. There's a lot of noise about this... I don't think it's important or relevant. If they increase the value of the Dinar, they will adjust the budget accordingly, and that is true no matter how high the rate goes. A budget is just a guideline, it can be amended, and there's no way they would simply tell us (through the budget) that they plan to increase the value... so like I said, the budget really doesn't mean much

First off....thanks for the chat, I value your assessments.......however your statement above is a little alarming.

I personally see the budget as being the ultimate big thing in our investment, aside from other needed factors being accomplished prior for the rv to be in the budget. One thing the CBI has made abundantly clear on lately is the new rate MUST be in the budget. It is for accounting purposes. Yes the budget can be amended as you state.....BUT this is prior to publishing & the need to be in effect by the beginning of any (hopefully 2013) fiscal year. I think people need to accept that if the new rate is not in the 2013 budget when it becomes law/dispersed.....then the next target date is 2014! Again.....they have made it clear this year that the new rate has to be in the budget at the beginning of any fiscal year. The budget indeed is a huge factor.

I Wish That It Was For Our Gov't Since We Haven't Passed A Budget For Several Years .......

:D:D:D

What is a budget, Thug? The boys in DC know nothing about budgets.

I'm an accounting nerd. I understand the waste in DC. The numbers are rather phenomenal, to me. I'm not sure American taxpayers have the ability to recover from the deficit that we face. That's my opinion.

American taxpayers have been screwed. We can't support the spending that DC requires of us.

We need an immediate change in DC. The cash faucet has to stop.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 3

How Can U Function Without Ur Morning Cup Of Java ? :blink:

funny-pictures-gif-cat-stairs.gif?w=780

:D :D :D

Omg DT where did you find this video of me!?!?!....just when I think Im safe lmao...too funny

I too am having trouble with JAVA ,to get into chats and not only at this site. I will not pay JAVA for the so called update to fix the problem. I just won't chat!

Good to hear from you again girl.

Im screaming conspiracy! !!!!lmao

I cant get the dang program uninstalled, I tried starting clean, but without being able to uninstall, I cant re-install either...frustrating!

• Upvote 1

Adam. Thanks for the chat this morning. DK thanks for the job well done posting it. By the way Cherysh I knew that was you I saw getting to your coffee. Sure was a good cat video DT.

Lol... Saint...I musta been at a pals house because I make sure my coffee pot is on the story of the house my room is on...lol. Avoid any unwanted Dr visits lmao

• Upvote 1

I have a question regarding the budget Mr. Adam Montana. Why there is no budget for our RV? Is the GOI ( or whoever in charge for preparing the budget ) supposed to prepare the budget for our RV before the CBI announce the RV to the public suddenly? If there is no budget prepared for our RV, then how CBI is going to RV the IQD? Thank you very much for taking your precious time to answer my questions Mr. Adam Montana.

Looks like someone is gunning for Shabb's.... life in the pen if he shows back up.

If the allegations are true it sure takes us by surprise but this wouldn't be the

first banker busted for sticky fingers!!! rolleyes.gif

gwhff96sDUG_fPITaGRTBw2.jpg

Thanks DK for posting, and THANKS Adam for the chat!!! Things are looking good imo!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Add ole Shabbs to the laundry list of people that Maliki is trying to 'get ird of'. IMHO, looking at the way this administration has run, I wouldn't be surprised if the RV happend BEFORE the elections. Remember in 2008, one os Sen. McCains' campaign themes was the economy. Shortly thereafter, the economy went south and really hasn't made its' way back sine. Not saying that there hasn't been improvement, but it's nowehere it used to be. As far as budgets, I don't think we've passed a budget since Pres. Obama took office. Now, onto my theory... We've know where Bin Laden has been hiding for years now, I'm not a conspiract theorist just one man with an opinion. Bin Laden was a political chip, PERIOD. I find it 'interesting' that Bin Laden's death happend around the time when Pres. Obama's rating was dropping and almost bottomed out. The media frenzy surrounding Bin Laden's death, the mission, the planning, etc. 'convinently' makes its' way into a Hollywood script? Hmmmm... So, if the economy is Issue #1, wouldn't it play into the current administration's hands to have the RV on or about the elections? Just one man's thoughts....