Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 10-17-2012

TexasGranny

Adam, do you think the US elections in the first week of November have a strong effect? Say for instance that the Republican side has orchestrated this through the Bush presidencies,

would then the Republican Party want to hold off the RV from being a significant impact on the US economy until another republican gets elected into office? That way the Republicans have more to claim as positive ecomomic turn around during a Romeny Presidential term if it happens.

Also, would the election or the swearing in of the president be more pivotal?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That isn't true. Markinsa misunderstood the numbers.

It Was Actually A Thread From Almost A Year And A Half Ago That A Member Just Commented On Today ! ;)

B)B)B)

Btw, Since I'm Already On This Thread - The Overall Post Count Is Now Over 996,000 ! :o

Less Then 4,000 Shopping Days (Posts) Before It Hits 1 MILLION ! :partyhat:

(Hint, Hint) PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

It seems like the situation in Iraq is becoming less stable every day. Stories of arrest warrants, threats to unseat this or the other GOI official, one or the other segment in Iraq demanding this or that. National meeting on and off and on and off again. Assassination attempts left and right. Is it still likely any kind of significant change to the currency will happen in this chaotic and dangerous atmosphere?

• Upvote 2

I read a post that indicates Iraq new year begins around November 15th. Is that correct? If so, is it "possible" that the reference to the new dinar,etc., in the beginning of 2013 might be misunderstood and could actually be referencing their new year, beginning in November?

We can only hope of course. But I would appreciate your take on it.

I hope Sara and the baby are well. Thank you all for what you do.

HI Adam!

Thanks for all you do here!

Do we have an exact count of how much Dinar is actually in circulation at this time? I have read conflicting counts, but best estimates seem to put it at 18-20 Trillion ( that's with a T not a B ) Dinar still in circulation even after the CBI pulled back large amounts into their reserves. Some even believe it's as much as 30 Trillion. If this is true, don't you think that would negate the possibility of a 1:1 RV, since I don't see Iraq having $20,000,000,000,000 in cash and assets, even with 143 billion barrels of oil reserves.

Hope you can answer this and shed some light on how the amount of Dinar in circulation can effect the possible RV rate.

Adam, what is the latest news regarding the UNSC and the IMF, as it relates to GOI released from Chapter 7 sanctions? If said news isn't out now, what is your best guesstimate as to when it may be announced? I could research it myself, but life is busy and complex, better to ask the source I think. TTFN.

NYK