Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

yota691

It all makes sense. The dollar's purchasing power is down 30% since 2009. Even the Yuan is trading at an all-time high to the dollar now. For the people of Iraq that use the dollar, they can't buy what they did just a short time ago. Convenient time to make the case that they de-dollarize and make sure their people can still buy everyday goods and services.

You might be onto something... And I sure hope are 100% CORRECT!

Expert: the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will fall more in the coming days by the actions of the Central Bank of effective

30.9.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Baghdad (news) Chief Economist Majid picture, that the U.S. dollar in freefall and Sesawe Iraqi dinar exchange rate in the next few days, praising measures the central bank "successful" to reduce the dinar exchange rate against the dollar. said Suri (of the Agency news) today Sunday: One of the important factors for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in the summer months the past is the high demand and tight supply and exploitation of banking companies for citizens to raise the price of the dollar, prompting the central bank to increase supply in the currency auction. added: that the success of actions the central bank to reduce dollar against the dinar would make dollar equals Iraqi dinar per the next few days. confirmed the picture: the decline of the dollar was limited only to demand cash and not remittances, noting that the transfer obtained by the merchant through banks and banking companies circulated at the official rate, The cash demand by citizens through banking offices fell to its dependence on the supply and demand factor.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=72841#ixzz27wuhAqCc :rolleyes::drool::twothumbs::bravo:

Come on Shabbs bust a move, we are ready to PAAAAAAARTY :goodnews::reading-newspaper:

Go RV B) B)

• Upvote 1

Well, the website had only had a total of 193 hits on its hit counter when I went there. Clearly not a mainstream website. :)

Could it be an Iraqi Guru's site? Think I'll hold off on buying any more Dinar. :)

Hmm good eye!!! However I'm still thinking in the back of my head about the IMF saying emerging economies will see changes as soon as October or shortly thereafter. I think it was a very powerful statement and take it more seriously since it did come straight from the IMF!

• Upvote 3

Hmm good eye!!! However I'm still thinking in the back of my head about the IMF saying emerging economies will see changes as soon as October or shortly thereafter. I think it was a very powerful statement and take it more seriously since it did come straight from the IMF!

@Tennesseegirl Yes, my thoughts exactly!!! GO RV

• Upvote 3

I hate to be the party popper here but we have seen they say this before. I will believe it when I see it. we can only hope they do what they say this time.

now now .. their has been absolutly no propagan..

i mean everything we have read about the dinar has been the truth ,nothing but the truth ..

i mean .. all the storys ive read are true abcut the dinar ..

ah ... never mind

you know what i mean

All I can say is that I'm glad I finally quit waiting for something to happen for me financially and got up off my tired a$$ and started to do whatever I could myself...which ain't much...LOL...but I feel better. Instead of waiting on the edge of my seat, I've occupied myself with fruitful endeavors...I don't know how the folks who have been hanging on for ten years do it!

If it comes in the next few days, then my priorities are definitely going to change...as far as time management goes, I mean.

I think I know what one of my charitable donations will be...I had a horrible relationship/no relationship with my dad, and he was in hospice for the last few months before he passed this summer, and now that he's gone I'm getting to know wonderful people that were in his life. I'll be going there for a black tie gala in October. It's entirely run on donations, no fees to the families...and they took care of that horrible man. If he'd left me an inheritance out of his many millions, I'd have given a chunk of it to them. Maybe that's what he did with the money.

Wow. That turned into a personal rant. So sorry, I guess I needed to send that out into the void, to give my feelings a voice.

Go RV!

You are being a party popper! ;)

You can't poop a party we only hear about :lol:

• Upvote 2

***///

... all the little signs of this happening seem to be falling into place.

Conditions could be ripening in our favour...

But we're afraid to even breath... perchance to dream... so many let downs in the past.---

Psychological warfare....arrrggghhhhh! :blink::unsure::mellow:

Afraid to sleep, too. haha Sarge must be very proud of "his girls," wherever he is. :) :) :)

All I can say is that I'm glad I finally quit waiting for something to happen for me financially and got up off my tired a$$ and started to do whatever I could myself...which ain't much...LOL...but I feel better. Instead of waiting on the edge of my seat, I've occupied myself with fruitful endeavors...I don't know how the folks who have been hanging on for ten years do it!

If it comes in the next few days, then my priorities are definitely going to change...as far as time management goes, I mean.

I think I know what one of my charitable donations will be...I had a horrible relationship/no relationship with my dad, and he was in hospice for the last few months before he passed this summer, and now that he's gone I'm getting to know wonderful people that were in his life. I'll be going there for a black tie gala in October. It's entirely run on donations, no fees to the families...and they took care of that horrible man. If he'd left me an inheritance out of his many millions, I'd have given a chunk of it to them. Maybe that's what he did with the money.

Wow. That turned into a personal rant. So sorry, I guess I needed to send that out into the void, to give my feelings a voice.

Go RV!

You can't poop a party we only hear about :lol:

Or "pop" one either. haha

now now .. their has been absolutly no propagan..

i mean everything we have read about the dinar has been the truth ,nothing but the truth ..

i mean .. all the storys ive read are true abcut the dinar ..

ah ... never mind

you know what i mean

They've all been true on some planet somewhere in the vastness of space and time. lol