Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My son-in-law and daughter in Egypt

I usually don't ask for anything from people, and I always try to find solutions to questions through researching my own self, however, this situations is bigger and more complex than I am so, please allow me to reach out for your prayers...my son-in-law (Navy) is in Egypt doing some work for the US through the Navy (I hope that I said that right). I got an email from my daughter (with her husband) telling me that they have been moved to a more secure area. She says they are safe, but it is the unsaid things that I am concerned about. The violence is escalating daily and as a mother, I fear for their safety. It would be reassuring to hear from some military personel who have been through similar situations to tell me they will be alright. Thank you for your prayers and your thoughts.

• Upvote 9

jbbdolphins, rest assured that your daughter and her husband are not alone, and that Someone way mightier than anyone or anything in this world is looking out for them. I will pray thanks with you that God has them in the palm of His hand; and that since He is for them - who can be against them?

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Bless you. Jesus had a mother, too. He knows your love for and concern for your child. He honors your prayers, and will continue to keep them safe

:) Thank you for letting us share this with you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I usually don't ask for anything from people, and I always try to find solutions to questions through researching my own self, however, this situations is bigger and more complex than I am so, please allow me to reach out for your prayers...my son-in-law (Navy) is in Egypt doing some work for the US through the Navy (I hope that I said that right). I got an email from my daughter (with her husband) telling me that they have been moved to a more secure area. She says they are safe, but it is the unsaid things that I am concerned about. The violence is escalating daily and as a mother, I fear for their safety. It would be reassuring to hear from some military personel who have been through similar situations to tell me they will be alright. Thank you for your prayers and your thoughts.

The way I see it is if they say they have moved to a safer place I would trust what she has told you as the first thing. The second is you can ask for prays for your families safety any time you want we are all friend here & will pray they make it home safe for you. Third thing is jujst to keep an eye on what is going on & hope you can stay in touch with them; Now if you loose touch with them than I would say start to worry. I will pray they stay safe as will many others here god will be watching over them.

• Upvote 1

i will pray for them but these idoits will continue to be stupid! they hate us and our way of life (what we and America stand for!) I wish the best for them and our country but my time in the past and now call for the US and us to fix the problem. War is not pretty nor is religion when STUPID can not be fixed FOR ALL THE PATROTS......Ball ammo, lock and load!!! land of the free and home of the BRAVE AS WE KNOW IT!!! Red team GO!!!

we can not sit idle, stand up for what we believe and what the blood soaked earth that our forefathers died to deliver!!!!

• Upvote 1

jbbdolphins, rest assured that your daughter and her husband are not alone, and that Someone way mightier than anyone or anything in this world is looking out for them. I will pray thanks with you that God has them in the palm of His hand; and that since He is for them - who can be against them?

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[a] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Bless you. Jesus had a mother, too. He knows your love for and concern for your child. He honors your prayers, and will continue to keep them safe

:) Thank you for letting us share this with you.

Romans 8:31. One of my favorites. People seem to be surprised sometimes that I am a Christian. They think you cannot be a man of war and a Christian as well. Apparently they never heard of Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, or many others. Some things are worth fighting for.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 4

As a mother, jbbdolphins, you worry when your little ones are far away from your protecting presence. And no matter how old or grown up they are, they will always be our "little ones," especially when danger appears. I am a mother, too, and I know this. So I am praying for you, and for your family, that they remain safe and that your fears melt in God's loving hands.

• Upvote 1

Romans 8:31. One of my favorites. People seem to be surprised sometimes that I am a Christian. They think you cannot be a man of war and a Christian as well. Apparently they never heard of Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, or many others. Some things are worth fighting for.

Roadrunner

You are right. Some things are terribly worth fighting for; thus the heart of a warrior is valiant and true. Welsh legend has it that, knowing this, God, Himself, breathed life into the warrior.

Thank you and God bless all of you...your words are a comfort. I have been with Dinar Vets for a few years and consider everyone part of an extended family. When there is noone else to turn to, I know that I can always turn to all of you for strength. I consider investing in the "dinar" a blessing for more reasons than just money, I am richer for having you all in my life.

• Upvote 1

Thank you and God bless all of you...your words are a comfort. I have been with Dinar Vets for a few years and consider everyone part of an extended family. When there is noone else to turn to, I know that I can always turn to all of you for strength. I consider investing in the "dinar" a blessing for more reasons than just money, I am richer for having you all in my life.

Amen and prayers going your way for your son in law and daughter. May the Lord guide them and protect them through evil.

Being a mother myself I understand your concern - My heart feels your pain - Be strong and pray in gratitude for what God IS doing NOW - You and your family will be in my prayers - Thanking Him in advance for the strength and protection Being provided - Bless You ! UNEEK

There are many praying people on here and I as they will be praying for you family.

This has been my source of peace many times.

PHILIPPIANS chapter 4 verses 6 & 7

Don't be anxious about anything, pray, give thanks and make your request known to God :

and the peace that passes all our understanding will keep our HEARTS and MINDS in Christ Jesus.

Blessings and prayers

Luci