Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pictures .. Scandals spokesman for the Iraqi "Haidar al-Mulla," a dance in Lebanon with a semi-naked lover

yota691

Pictures .. Scandals spokesman for the Iraqi "Haidar al-Mulla," a dance in Lebanon with a semi-naked lover

Picture wont Load :lol:

Palm - unique "news agency palm" publish a scandalous picture of a spokesman for the Iraqi List Haider Mulla is reeling as excited and dancing with his mistress semi-naked dancer "Darren Noam" in one of the discotheques Lebanon on the night of a wild red.

This picture, which we publish below that prompted wife Mullah asked him for a divorce.

The Haidar al-Mulla of the most prominent figures spoken of the Iraqi List and always attacking Iraqi government and described always a failure, despite post 9 ministers of the Iraqi government and Mullah of the most prominent proponents of withdrawal of confidence from the government of Nuri al-Maliki.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=18274

Here we go again. Political warfare. Just like Clinton and numerous senators and representatives. I don't care about their personal fetishes. I'd rather not know. I remember when speaking of sex with mixed company was just something you didn't do. Unspoken respect. Now, it's sickening that people exploit it for personal gain. It's already sickening that someone would go out of their way to get these photos. I don't want to see the world naked. I don't care about gossip. Who's doin who is not my problem. I am sick of someone always wanting to tell me.

I already believe many governors, congressmen/woman, representative, presidents, and CEO's have barbie doll wives and some are just bought and paid for.

Look at the Clintons. There have been scandals about him and her with extra marital affairs. Some believe that they are not sexually involved with each other. They stay married for political reasons. I can't say. I don't care. They respect each other and they don't publicly show any different. It is what it is. Marital bliss, or, not.