Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFG - Excellent Chance That Things Have Turned In Our Favor !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Spreading Rumors That Carrello Has A Schoolgirl Crush On SWFGuy !

8-25-2012 Newshound Guru Med ONE THING AND REMEMBER THIS, WHAT WE THINK OF AS A SUCCESSFUL ENDING IS NOT THEIRS, THEIR STANDARDS OF SUCCESS ARE SET MUCH LOWER...BESIDES THEIR BEHAVIOR THE MONEY WILL POUR IN CUZ OF THE OIL AND THAT IS ALL MOST CARE ABOUT.

8-25-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG The remaining two ministers. Defense and Interior...They recognize and admit this is the most contentious of issues. I don’t see them getting this done today – but they are dealing with it right now, so “soon” isn’t out of the question.

8-25-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG the first (and most critical) thing Talibani has to do once he gets back is to meet with Barzani – Period. That unified platform must happen first…then everything else can happen.

8-25-2012 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 Talabani still has not returned to Iraq. Scheduled the last two Thursdays in a row to arrive and canceled on Wed. night both times. Solid source. If everyone remembers I said many times that although they worked and had many meetings during Ramadan they again now for 3 years did not confirm or complete anything. I just hope they did make positive progress as has been reported. I feel sure they have made great progress but only time will show the results and facts about what has been accomplished.

8-25-2012 SWFloridaGuy: There is still no solid date for Talabani's return. I've read all the rumors that he's already arrived and that is of course a possibility but I have a hard time believing that people in chat rooms actually have a contact that hangs out with the President. If this were the case, we'd receive far more accurate reports out of Iraq. It's possible, but I will wait for more confirmation that he has indeed returned.

There were some vague references that alluded to the beginning of September for his arrival in Baghdad and others that said possibly sooner but nothing concrete as of yet. There is a meeting tomorrow between Maliki and Najafi regarding the new reform paper and the naming of the Ministers, that I am hoping produces something positive.

It may be a preparatory step in anticipation of the Presidents return, which is hopefully laying the groundwork for the upcoming National Meeting. One of these days, what I hope will happen and what actually does transpire is gonna line up. I really don't put much weight into the rumors of "big announcements." Especially in terms of relating to anything remotely resembling a revaluation of their currency. If indeed that is their plan (which I believe it is), they would never give the world a heads up.

I'm just looking for general progress and hoping that one possible "big announcement" could be a date set for a National Meeting where Allawi and the Iraqi List are in attendance. They will continue to boycott unless power-sharing is addressed and if they are on board with the proposals, that's a great sign that all the blocs find the reforms agreeable.

The National Meeting would then be the perfect platform to make it public and put them into action. That scenario is exactly what the Iraqi reports have been suggesting, which is of course a great sign. The CBI has already told us that they will make their move with the National Economic Project (whatever that may be), once the GOI ends the crisis by forming a power-sharing government where the necessary Interior and Defense Ministries have been appointed.

I think there is an excellent chance that things have finally turned in our favor and we may see evidence of this shortly.

These are just my opinions, which may or may not be correct.

• Upvote 15

You sly devil Thug. Okay, I'm busted. It's a good thing SWFG lives on the other coast because I love this guy!

Lol ! Ya I Think I'm Begining To Develop A Man Crush On Him ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Great Analysis SWFG ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 6

well for my two cents worth I just hope those dipsticks way over yonder get to liking each other and kiss and make up...after all it's proper for men to hold hands over there if they are friends...be nice if they would entertain an intelligent dialogue without the drama...as far as having a crush..would love to hug em sometimes....and listen to some bones pop...maybe soon...thanks thug....and glad Carrello lives a long way from swfg, otherwise the intel might suffer some :P lets have a hurry up party tonight!! :D

• Upvote 3

well for my two cents worth I just hope those dipsticks way over yonder get to liking each other and kiss and make up...after all it's proper for men to hold hands over there if they are friends...be nice if they would entertain an intelligent dialogue without the drama...as far as having a crush..would love to hug em sometimes....and listen to some bones pop...maybe soon...thanks thug....and glad Carrello lives a long way from swfg, otherwise the intel might suffer some :P lets have a hurry up party tonight!! :D

Tandy, you know that some of the best intel is had during pillow talk..... ;)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Yep. Carrello has a hard on for SWFG. It's rather apparent. Hopefully, the two are of opposite genders. One never knows the true identity of members on this site.

WTF???? THAT is downright nasty. Really you owe them an apology. Did you ever find out if the dinar was pegged to the dollar?

• Upvote 3

I was so confused after reading Thugs post that when I called Pizza Hut tonight I accidently ordered the manlovers extra large, instead of the meatlovers........

when I tried to explain to the delivery guy he just smiled and said "is there a difference?"

now he won't leave

• Upvote 11

I was so confused after reading Thugs post that when I called Pizza Hut tonight I accidently ordered the manlovers extra large, instead of the meatlovers........

when I tried to explain to the delivery guy he just smiled and said "is there a difference?"

now he won't leave

He's Probably Waiting For A "Tip" ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

now he won't leave

Too funny!

• Upvote 1