Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection Israeli plan to attack Iran over Iraqi territory

yota691

The solution for Iran is pretty simple, let the UN come in and examine exactly what they are doing, if they don't then they are hiding something. Yes Israel can take care of themselves, we have held them back from throwing someone a beating before. If they show us there is no threat, and let the UN continue to monitor their program to make sure it doesn't turn it's attention to making nukes then Israel needs to stand down. Sanctions obviously don't work, give them an ultimatum, you let the UN see what they want by X date, or we let Israel bomb it into a parking lot the day after. If they are not hiding something it shouldn't be a problem.

However, they have not been cooperating with inspectors, have moved the program underground, and have stated they want to wipe Israel and all it's people off the map, if they don't cooperate and we do nothing and later find out that they did in fact have nukes, I believe with out a doubt they will use them on Israel and probably us as soon as they are capable. People don't seem to get that a lot of these countries don't think like we do. In our eyes they are nuts, in their eyes by wiping us off the planet, even if it means taking all of them with us, they go to heaven according to their religion. Same idea as a suicide bomber just at a much larger level. I don't think they are even considering what could happen, I believe they are looking forward to it.

China won't get involved because it would be economic suicide fighting their biggest customer. Russia isn't the Russia of old, and has to talk tough so their population still feels national pride and that they are still relevant.

So...then we can all agree that the UN should also be monitoring our nuclear weapons programs, and that of Israel? If we think we have the unfettered right as a sovereign nation to defend ourselves in any way we see fit, why can't Iran. Is this a double standard? If it is a double standard, then(and it sure looks like one to me) who is setting the standards? Obviously no one asked Iran for their opinion! I think it's pretty obvious that it is not Iran setting the standards, no they aren't.

You will tell me that it's the United Nations responsibility to handle such issues, when in fact, the members of the security council represent in their majority the wishes of the NEW WOLD ORDER. The UN does not represent the people of the world as they clim. They represent the interests of the monied banker nations, The US, Britain, the EU, and guess who?....Israel! All these organizations are working toward war in the middle east because wars make them obscene amounts of money in weapons manufacturing, and loans to warring nations. nations that are warring because of intervention by the same people that are behind the UN. The UN is a military arm of the Fascist Banksters.

You know deep dive six...I'm glad your not in charge of anything. Your views are skewed, and your information is outdated. You have been around long enough to have done some homework on your own and stop repeating what you learned on FOX news. The other day you remarked that i should step aside because you and your friends had things well under control. I dispute that. Your voting record and lack of knowledge, has caused the same wrong people to occupy the White House for far too long. Your decisions were all based on misinformation and propaganda. It's time you occupied you rocking chair and moved into the old folks home for good. I'm putting you out to pasture...you are no longer a stud. Move aside your opinions don't matter. Carlos

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

First a word of advice. Do your own research on what's happening with Iran not what your mainstream media feeds you. If you open your eyes and see Iran is not the enemy. Personally I don't give a **** about Iran but they aren't what mainstream media says they are.

• Upvote 3

Ok Maggie, I am sorry about saying there was "no war at the moment" I thought we were discussing the topic of Israel, Iraq and Iran on this thread, so naturally I was directing my response toward no war in Israel involving the US.

As far as Boots on the ground well you are entitle to your definition of Boots on the ground. You say you haven't heard anything yet, I say I have heard that war could be a possibility.

Good for you that your able to look past the delivery of someone's opinion. I for one, the delivery of ones opinion or what ever it may be does have an impact on me in my decision making. Whether be truthful or not.

Maggie not once did I feel you were scolding me so need to apologize.

Maggie not once did I feel you were mad at me. I interpreted your being mad was because of all this war ordeal.

I am glad that you are not mad at God. ;) Your right in saying God gives us free will....God also hears the cry of His people. Its not man's wisdom that we should lean on....its God.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Right On DetroitDinar,

I signed in just so I could + you and rally your call.

Right after Lybia was taken over, Central bank was established

Right after Egypt was taken over, Central bank was established.

They want Iran now because they to do not have a central bank.

You cannot create a One World Currency if you do not have control over every nations financials, and once you have control over the money, you can control everything.

Bringing in the final chapter to the New World Order.

America will be destroyed by the collapse of the Dollar, then invaded by Chineese and Russia.

We are in a world of a ride,

My paranoid father was spewing this New world order crap in the 70s he slept with a 357 under his pillow and had many many LBS of Gold.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

So...then we can all agree that the UN should also be monitoring our nuclear weapons programs, and that of Israel? If we think we have the unfettered right as a sovereign nation to defend ourselves in any way we see fit, why can't Iran. Is this a double standard? If it is a double standard, then(and it sure looks like one to me) who is setting the standards? Obviously no one asked Iran for their opinion! I think it's pretty obvious that it is not Iran setting the standards, no they aren't.

You will tell me that it's the United Nations responsibility to handle such issues, when in fact, the members of the security council represent in their majority the wishes of the NEW WOLD ORDER. The UN does not represent the people of the world as they clim. They represent the interests of the monied banker nations, The US, Britain, the EU, and guess who?....Israel! All these organizations are working toward war in the middle east because wars make them obscene amounts of money in weapons manufacturing, and loans to warring nations. nations that are warring because of intervention by the same people that are behind the UN. The UN is a military arm of the Fascist Banksters.

You know deep dive six...I'm glad your not in charge of anything. Your views are skewed, and your information is outdated. You have been around long enough to have done some homework on your own and stop repeating what you learned on FOX news. The other day you remarked that i should step aside because you and your friends had things well under control. I dispute that. Your voting record and lack of knowledge, has caused the same wrong people to occupy the White House for far too long. Your decisions were all based on misinformation and propaganda. It's time you occupied you rocking chair and moved into the old folks home for good. I'm putting you out to pasture...you are no longer a stud. Move aside your opinions don't matter. Carlos

ROFLMAO, If you are dumb enough to think our enemies should have nukes because they want them their is no help for you. Actually I'm in charge of a lot of things. Dispute away little fella. You have no idea who I voted for or my knowledge or lack there of. Outdated misinformation, you do have a sense of humor amigo. Rocking chair? My aren't we full of ourselves fresh out of the penalty box. :lol: :lol: Don't be a hater just because your opinions are that of the minority, thank God, and really are meaningless. Keep living the dream their bud. :rolleyes: You may want to start by going back to school and learning proper spelling and grammar, I think it's somewhere in the 3rd grade. :P

No, "they" have not stated any such thing! Does repeating a lie, over and over, make it true? What is the definition of propaganda?

In "their" eyes, "we" are totally meshuggah.

Right. And dispensationalist "Christians" are not hard on for a war? :lol:

This is the gibberish I was trying to figure out slick, not the rest of your delusional posts.

2. There is no war at the moment

Really? I thought Afganistan would count. Or maybe Syria. My bad.

Mags as far as I'm aware there is no US involvement in Syria, yet.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just because Israel strikes first doesn't mean they started it... Iran has been itching for Israel forever..

Your so right! What are you to do when someone publicly say they are going to wipe Israel of the map. Your a smart woman Bama :)

• Upvote 4

Right On DetroitDinar,

I signed in just so I could + you and rally your call.

Right after Lybia was taken over, Central bank was established

Right after Egypt was taken over, Central bank was established.

They want Iran now because they to do not have a central bank.

You cannot create a One World Currency if you do not have control over every nations financials, and once you have control over the money, you can control everything.

Bringing in the final chapter to the New World Order.

America will be destroyed by the collapse of the Dollar, then invaded by Chineese and Russia.

We are in a world of a ride,

I'm glad you are on top of things bro...The NWO also wants Cuba and Venezuela as a part of the plan also. The negative image of these two nations and their leaders have been the topic of serious misinformation from the controlled media for generations now. many people have learned to "hate" simply because they were told to hate, making it easier for the NWO to take over those nations, and when they do...it will be with the full support of the brainwashed masses, who will be cheering the downfall of more ruthless dictators, while we continue to defend our "freedoms" from some "perceived" attack. An attack that would have never happened, just like in Iraq, with the WMD, and the "smoking gun" that George Bush claimed to have knowledge of. I hope the American people wake up to the FASCIST IMPERIALISM of our government. Carlos

Your so right! What are you to do when someone publicly say they are going to wipe Israel of the map. Your a smart woman Bama :)

YOUR both wrong. justify whatever you want, in any way you can, so long as it's Israel, they can do no wrong...even if it leads to WWIII. Sure...that's REAL smart, glad your not in charge of anything but the grocery list Bruce. Doesn't sound like you made it past the sixth grade, but you sure know what your talking about huh? Carlos

• Upvote 3

Just like in Iraq, with the WMD, and the "smoking gun" that George Bush claimed to have knowledge of.

I sure hope you are right Carlos If not remember to duck and cover.

Yellowcake Taken from Iraq Changes Scenarios

Iraq

August 22, 2012

By: Kevin Roeten

Hindsight shows Iraq did have WMDs. Hussein had, and was acquiring more WMD, than the mainstream media wanted to tell the general public. After all the media’s appeasement claims to escalating Iraqi violence, certain items of information were precluded from the public eye.

CBS News had revealed the US secretly transferred a stockpile of yellowcake from Iraq to Canada. Its clandestine nature, was for keeping it from terrorists’ hands--or Iran’s. The operation took a year to synchronize, and three months to execute. The US military carried 3,500 barrels of yellowcake by road from Tuwaitha (nuclear complex 12m South of Baghdad), then flew them on 37 flights to an atoll (Indian Ocean), then loaded them aboard a Montreal-bound US ship.

Canadian firm Cameco had the yellowcake enriched for energy use, and it was sold to power plant operators. It totaled 550 metric tons—all from Hussein's nuclear program. This "yellowcake" is the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment. The removal helped finally close the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy.

All of this was confirmed in 500 Tons of Uranium Yellowcake Moved From Iraq ... - Truth or Fiction. Hussein had later tried to purchase more yellowcake from Niger [bush’s 1/03 “SOTU”], but it was never consummated.

Iraq has no nuclear power generating plants, so Hussein’s plans were only with nuclear weapon enrichment.

Democrats nor media has ever explained how the threat of a resurgent al Qaeda is increased by a known date of a hasty US withdrawal. Neither can they explain how the situation improves once the Iranians obtain nuclear weapons.

From retired Major General Jerry Curry: "The press beat him to death for the last several years, and now it turns out that, yes, there were weapons of mass destruction...." He also maintains Hussein always had an active nuclear program. Curry said Bush should be commended for keeping mum about the yellowcake, and keeping terrorists in the dark.

General Petraeus’ “surge strategy” had been working in Iraq. The goals announced were being achieved. The New York Times unwillingly admitted the “surge strategy” was working. By running an op-ed by Michael O’Hanlon and Kenneth Pollack, the NYT mentioned how strategic it was for previously barbaric Al Anbar to be transformed into a model for Iraq.

But President Obama has now moved all troops from Iraq. We currently have 84,000 troops in Afghanistan. A number Obama plans to reduce to 68,000 before the presidential election. He also announced he would withdraw all US forces from Afghanistan by 2014.

Obama counts on the UN to keep Iran from having atomic weapons. Eight days after Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told Israeli Benjamin Netanyahu: "we will not allow them to develop a nuclear weapon," Israel's Defense Ministry claimed Obama had a new intelligence estimate showing Iranians making "significant and surprising progress toward a military nuclear capability."

In a report from London last September, England had decided to withdraw most of its UK troops from Iraq by spring. This was a poorly kept secret in Baghdad. The report discussed slow political progress there, but steady improvement in local governance and security, despite Iranian interference.

From Col. Olliver North’s experience from 8 trips to Iraq, you won’t find reality in Iraq on the newspapers’ front pages, or in the lead stories of broadcast news. He explained: 1) there has been enormous US antipathy toward Bush, and 2) there was very few Western journalists outside Baghdad’s “Green Zone” to see the real picture.

North described how lead stories rarely mention the perseverance and courage of American troops and Iraqi peers; how many new schools, hospitals and police stations were opened; and clean water and sanitation made accessible.

In his NYT [5/4/12] article [Osama bin Laden (1957-2011) - The New York Times], correspondent Peter Baker described unknown details. It describes recently found Bin Laden’s letters that enunciate how much pressure drones gave al-Qaeda in the Pakistani border areas. They dictate how his instructions were not always heeded to his satisfaction. Bin Laden’s closest confidant (Atiyya), was also killed in a drone strike.

Letters also noted the name Al-Qaeda, was Arabic for ‘The Base’. He ordered assassination attempts on the president, and Petraeus. Killing Obama would promote “VP” Joe Biden, whom he called “utterly unprepared”. Bin Laden’s conclusion was “the killing of Petraeus would have a serious impact on the course of the war”.

In Iraq, American blood and valor secured something unique in the Islamic world--it never had a freely elected representative government before now.

Few understand Americans fought a long and difficult fight--not for gold, oil or land--but to offer all citizens freedom’s hope.

Petraeus is gone from the Iraqi theatre. Terrorists know all American plans for the Mideast. Any offensive they mount would no longer be defensive. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff related his “gut feeling” a major terrorist event against the US was imminent

http://www.examiner.com/article/yellowcake-taken-from-iraq-changes-scenarios

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

SocalDinar no disrepect but Iranians seem to have evolved enough that they have not attacked anyone yet!

Are you saying we or Israel should attack them first, just in case? Is that us using our instincts? Come On.

I think Carlos made the distinction of him being a Mexican because he has been attacked so many time on this site for his name and where he is from. Not Human Nature.

Maggie,

I in no way shape or form was saying we or Israel should attack first.

I just happen to believe in science. We ( people ) tend to want to belong to a group. This is played out in our lives everyday.

For some reason people believe that we are now smarter and thus can overcome these instincts at will.

Why do people cheat on their spouses? Because 2000 years of religion can not change what we are and where we come from

People really do overrate mankind. but truth is we are just animals on this planet.

Do be careful where you tread on the Mexican Issue as it seems you were calling the race card. You don't know me or the heritage of my family.

My statement was regarding Carlos identifying himself with a country. I could care less if he were green

My wife's heritage is Spanish/Indian. I presume the same as Carlos. She would NEVER call herself hispanic or Mexican. SHE IS AMERICAN!!!!! Along with My children who are AMERICAN.

Pick your battles carefully as I am not the enemy.

SocalDinar I know you are not the enemy, any more than I am yours. Settle Down.

I value the respect that we have gained for each other on this site, and I do value your opinions.

However we are going to have to agree to disagree, on your point about us "just being animals on this planet".

Call me Pollyanna, but I see man and woman being more evolved than that. We have the ability to think, reason and communicate beyond our primal instincts. We have the ability to negotiate, that is huge.

How is it that some people don't cheat on their spouse? They must be overcoming their basic instincts, just sayin. smile.gif

I was not pulling the race card on YOU. I was explaining why I thought Carlos made that comment.

It's been my observaition that people have used that card on him when they don't like his opinion.

"Go back to where you came from Carlos"... I think you've been in the sun too long, go get under a tree"...

Carlos had made it clear that he is an AMERICAN and served in Iraq, yet people still pull that crap to put him down and discredit him. They do it to Umbertino too. It makes me angry!

I thought Carlos was being sarcastic, because of the snarky remarks.

I was unsure about your question and your understanding of why he probably made his remark.

So I was trying to clear that up as you may not have not observed the offenders.

Actually, I should have let Carlos just speak for himself.

I apologize for offending you, but I think you misunderstood.

Again I was not thinking that of you, and now I see the reason you asked.

Peace, Maggie smile.gif

• Upvote 2

ROFLMAO, If you are dumb enough to think our enemies should have nukes because they want them their is no help for you. Actually I'm in charge of a lot of things. Dispute away little fella. You have no idea who I voted for or my knowledge or lack there of. Outdated misinformation, you do have a sense of humor amigo. Rocking chair? My aren't we full of ourselves fresh out of the penalty box. :lol: :lol: Don't be a hater just because your opinions are that of the minority, thank God, and really are meaningless. Keep living the dream their bud. :rolleyes: You may want to start by going back to school and learning proper spelling and grammar, I think it's somewhere in the 3rd grade. :P

This is the gibberish I was trying to figure out slick, not the rest of your delusional posts.

First of...who told you IRAN was your enemy? I didn't get past the first sentence before I was LMAO! Think about that before you stick your foot in your big mouth again! I know who told you that...George W. Bush. The same clown that created the implosion of the Twin Towers in New York, and the same jerk that lied to the American people about Saddam Hussain having WMD, and that he was responsible for the 9/11, and plunging us into ten years of war on a nation who was completely innocent. When the whole war was fought for OIL, and to control the Central bank of Iraq. YOU would ask me to consider George Bush as someone credible? There was no one credible in his whole administration and staff! All are war criminals that should be jailed.

So who was it anyway...Al-Qaeda or Saddam Hussain, because George Bush blamed both of the for 9/11, when it was neither one. It was the Bush Administration that imploded those three buildings in New York on 9/11. That's right...The real axis of evil is...FYI, the NWO leadership in this country and in the UK, and the government of ISRAEL, not the axis of evil George Bush claimed!

You know DEEP DIVE IN THE POOL. All your information comes from the Bush Administration propaganda handbook, and FOX news. Since the days of 9/11 you have learned ABSOLUTELY nothing new! A person that cannot learn something new is useless. Like I said before...you claim you and your buddies have things under control in this country?...LMAO! SURE! It's a case of the blind leading the blind! You don't have a clue man... Carlos

• Upvote 2

DeepDiveSix I was guessing she meant Iran.

As far as no US involvement in Syria, I wouldn't be too sure about that. Just as there was none in Lybia. JMHO

• Upvote 1

First of...who told you IRAN was your enemy? I didn't get past the first sentence before I was LMAO! Think about that before you stick your foot in your big mouth again! I know who told you that...George W. Bush. The same clown that created the implosion of the Twin Towers in New York, and the same jerk that lied to the American people about Saddam Hussain having WMD, and that he was responsible for the 9/11, and plunging us into ten years of war on a nation who was completely innocent. When the whole war was fought for OIL, and to control the Central bank of Iraq. YOU would ask me to consider George Bush as someone credible? There was no one credible in his whole administration and staff! All are war criminals that should be jailed.

So who was it anyway...Al-Qaeda or Saddam Hussain, because George Bush blamed both of the for 9/11, when it was neither one. It was the Bush Administration that imploded those three buildings in New York on 9/11. That's right...The real axis of evil is...FYI, the NWO leadership in this country and in the UK, and the government of ISRAEL, not the axis of evil George Bush claimed!

You know DEEP DIVE IN THE POOL. All your information comes from the Bush Administration propaganda handbook, and FOX news. Since the days of 9/11 you have learned ABSOLUTELY nothing new! A person that cannot learn something new is useless. Like I said before...you claim you and your buddies have things under control in this country?...LMAO! SURE! It's a case of the blind leading the blind! You don't have a clue man... Carlos

Carlos......Is Alex Jones your hero? You sound just like him. You must fantasize about him with all this conspiracy nonsense, NWO, we blew up the towers, blah blah blah, grab the Vaseline jar buddy I think he's coming out with some new info soon to appease you. :rolleyes:

DeepDiveSix I was guessing she meant Iran.

As far as no US involvement in Syria, I wouldn't be too sure about that. Just as there was none in Lybia. JMHO

Maggie on that we can agree, it wouldn't surprise me if we had some shadows nosing around in there right now, but as far as troops, no, not yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My paranoid father was spewing this New world order crap in the 70s he slept with a 357 under his pillow and had many many LBS of Gold.

I used to think it was just politicians, big corporations and bankers corrupting our system. I have learned by just peaking under the surface of that to find that the goals of The New World Order are real and certainly not ours. I was stunned when I saw Papa Bush on TV speaking to all of America, saying that this was coming and this would be a good thing for all of us.

(35 seconds)

The New World Order has been progressing and it would explain what has been happening, it is on a far larger scale than just corruption, it is clearly a takeover, not just of us, but the world.

That is their plan. If that is our problem and half of America is oblivious to it, would that not be something to talk about?

Hey carlos....it seems there were wmd....see article on the upper part of the page. what exactly did the u.s. take from iraq?? We dont have there oil and they have an independent central bank. where are all these riches??

Exactly where did you pick up your nwo newsletter and schedule of events? How did these elite people give away their top secret plan? You are assuming the worst...in every possible way.

Life is good.....dont be afraid to be free

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey carlos....it seems there were wmd....see article on the upper part of the page. what exactly did the u.s. take from iraq?? We dont have there oil and they have an independent central bank. where are all these riches??

Exactly where did you pick up your nwo newsletter and schedule of events? How did these elite people give away their top secret plan? You are assuming the worst...in every possible way.

Life is good.....dont be afraid to be free

ROFL now that's funny Sand, thanks for the post. You are right too. But didn't you realize the riches Carlos is talking about is all the $25,000 dinar notes we snagged from the CBI, right out from under Shabs's nose? How sneaky of us. Infidels you will return your notes at 1 to 1, but not a penny more. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ROFL now that's funny Sand, thanks for the post. You are right too. But didn't you realize the riches Carlos is talking about is all the $25,000 dinar notes we snagged from the CBI, right out from under Shabs's nose? How sneaky of us. Infidels you will return your notes at 1 to 1, but not a penny more. :lol: :lol:

Lol....there are people, probably a top 500 human beings, who make the worlds major decisions. sometimes they make bad or tough, blind decisions with sometimes unknown or known consequences. Thats has to be the case for global survival right. why, assume the worst out of human beings. if the nwo wants to run the world, why havent they took it yet. why wait...if they control every aspect of the globe??

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

Lol....there are people, probably a top 500 human beings, who make the worlds major decisions. sometimes they make bad or tough, blind decisions with sometimes unknown or known consequences. Thats has to be the case for global survival right. why, assume the worst out of human beings. if the nwo wants to run the world, why havent they took it yet. why wait...if they control every aspect of the globe??

Well said, and I agree 100%. There will always be some trying to take over the world, but they will never succeed, or like you said they would've tried and exposed themselves already. We just can't let Alex Jones in on the little secret LOL.

Of course, we have all heard Israelis and their apologists saying this. But please show me where an Iranian official, like Ahmadinejad, has said "they are going to wipe Israel of the map" that has not been a deliberate mistranslation by western media.

What Ahmadinejad has predicted is regime change in the Israeli state, which is identical to what George W. Bush demanded in Iraq.

Here ya go San:

“The Zionist regime and the Zionists are a cancerous tumor. Even if one cell of them is left in one inch of (Palestinian) land, in the future this story (of Israel’s existence) will repeat,” Ahmadinejad said. "The nations of the region will soon finish off the usurpers in the Palestinian land."

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/22/13419502-in-rare-public-rebuke-un-chief-tells-iranian-leaders-to-tone-down-rhetoric?lite

Ahmadinejad: Israel an ‘insult to all humanity’

August 17, 2012

(JTA) – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that Israel’s existence is an “insult to all humanity.”

The charge, reported by The Associated Press, comes amid open discussion by leading Israeli policymakers as to whether their country should launch a preemptive strike against Iranian nuclear installations. In another sharp verbal attack on the Jewish state,

Iran also supports radical anti-Israel groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah, as well as Syria’s embattled Assad regime.

“The Zionist regime and the Zionists are a cancerous tumor. Even if one cell of them is left in one inch of land, in the future this story will repeat,” Ahmadinejad said of Israel’s existence during a speech in Tehran marking Iran’s Quds Day, or Jerusalem Day, that was broadcast on state television, according to the AP.

Demonstrators were seen on Iranian TV holding up Palestinian flags and pictures of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The banners read “Death to Israel” and “Death to America.” A group in Tehran was shown burning an Israeli flag, reported Agency France-Presse.

“The nations of the region will soon finish off the usurper Zionists in the Palestinian land ... A new Middle East will definitely be formed,” Ahmadinejad said, AFP reported. “With the grace of God and help of the nations, in the new Middle East there will be no trace of the Americans and Zionists.”

Ahmadinejad has verbally attacked Israel on many occasions.

The Obama administration sharply criticized the lastest rhetoric. National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor placed the remarks in the context of Iran's support for the Syrian regime's violent repression of opponents during 18 months of clashes that have killed 17,000 people.

"We strongly condemn the latest series of offensive and reprehensible comments by senior Iranian officials that are aimed at Israel," Vietor said in a statement emailed to reporters. "The entire international community should condemn this hateful and divisive rhetoric. If Iranian officials are truly concerned about protecting the rights and dignity of all human beings, then Iran should stop supporting Assad’s brutal assault on the Syrian people. Iran and Syria’s blatant disregard for basic human rights is the real insult to humanity."

Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential candidate, said the remarks underscored the need to keep Iran fropm developing a nuclear weapon.

"Ahmadinejad’s latest outrageous remarks are just another reminder of what is at stake," Romney said in a statement distributed by his campaign. "As I said recently when visiting Jerusalem, ‘We have seen the horrors of history. We will not stand by. We will not watch them play out again.’”

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/08/17/3104356/ahmadnejad-israel-an-insult-to-all-humanity

Oh my bad, Amanutjob sounds perfectly sane to me, let him make his nukes. Anyone with a brain can tell you what he is chomping at the bit to do. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well I have been reading everything in this thread and wondered if any of you have watched this video on youtube call "ENDGAME"? It is just over 2 hours long but very informative if you have doubts or dis-beliefs about a NWO. If you have seen this video then I would like to read your comments on this. peace.gif

Edited by respectron

Of course, we have all heard Israelis and their apologists saying this. But please show me where an Iranian official, like Ahmadinejad, has said "they are going to wipe Israel of the map" that has not been a deliberate mistranslation by western media.

What Ahmadinejad has predicted is regime change in the Israeli state, which is identical to what George W. Bush demanded in Iraq.

Your analysis is not even close....& If I'm not mistaking.... think I see a red laser aimed at your ARSE :unsure::blink::huh:...just like the one the Israelis have on your boy Ahmadickjad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I did not ask for a western media translation. I want to see the original Farsi.

Your not worth debating with San, you can find all kinds of stuff on the net about Amanutjob threatening Israel, you kinda remind me of Scrum, Prove it, Prove it, That's not proof that was Moon giving them a scolding. ROFLMAO You said yourself you can't read Farsi, so what good would it do. I know take the article have it translated into Farsi then back out and see if it says the same thing. :rolleyes: You my friend are the frog in the pot, who will sit there while the heat goes up and up and till he's dead. I'm just trying to get you to jump out and save yourself. :P

• Upvote 1

Well I have been reading everything in this thread and wondered if any of you have watched this video on youtube call "ENDGAME"? It is just over 2 hours long but very informative if you have doubts or dis-beliefs about a NWO. If you have seen this video then I would like to read your comments on this. peace.gif

I have seen it and it's very entertaining especially coming from the nutjob Alex Jones, no offense to you for posting it. :peace:

And how many "Jews" live in the Israeli state? About six million, I believe. So, Ahmadinejad, the "Holocaust denier," is going to give the rest of the "Jews" of the world yet another public relations bonanza by blowing up a presumed six million more? Nah, I don't think he's that stupid, unless like Adolf Hitler, he too is a Zionist.

Ahhh now I see where your coming from, of course. So when someone has a gun pointed to your head and says I'm going to kill you, you really don't have to worry about it because they haven't done it yet right? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Non Taken wink.gif

He does make you think about certain things though I will give ya that, I've watched some of his other stuff too, just to make sure I'm not getting all my info from the zionist, elite, bankster, NWO, Fox news types, like San and Carlos think I am. :D He's just out there a bit, kind of like Limbaugh, some good points, some good ideas, encompassed by a cloud of conspiracy theories. IMO

• Upvote 1

:ph34r: :ph34r: Looks like the ninja neggers found a fresh batch on this thread ROFLMAO. :ph34r: :ph34r: What ever trips your trigger! :lol: :lol: :lol: Grasshopper you will be negged while I hide behind the computer screen in my mommy & daddy's basement, cuz me have no life or rebuttal for your crazy arguement!!! :lol: Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1