Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT ADAM SAID

Boozer

rolleyes.gif

Hi Adam I was reading your post.. you state your a slow and steady guy,, not an RV Monday Guy... the train is approaching.. ARE YOU STATING AN RV THIS MONADAY.. 08/13/12 ??? emot-questioned.gif

Boozer -

Adam would LOVE to see an RV this Monday and even better. . .TONIGHT.

But he has said PLAINLY: NO RV until at the very LEAST after Ramadan is OVER!

Check back with him on August 20th. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3

Yes but Im talking about his post TODAY on the GURU site.. he JUST POSTED....I'm new to all this.. maybe I dont understand , but I dont understand what comes out of IRAQ eateher.. maybe the coming days will tell,, does anyone know what the ( coming Days ) mean??

Yes but Im talking about his post TODAY on the GURU site.. he JUST POSTED....I'm new to all this.. maybe I dont understand , but I dont understand what comes out of IRAQ eateher.. maybe the coming days will tell,, does anyone know what the ( coming Days ) mean??

Study, study, study.

Don't take one statement and bet your life on it. Look around. Read some threads.

Someone saying you'll be rich soon doesn't make you rich soon.

Nothing against Adam and his quote, but you need to really study other people and HOW they say things before taking things literally.

It took me 3 months to realize Okie and some other "guru's" are full of crap. I took their statements as law.

Now I realize that even I could say, "We'll be rich by tuesday." and as long as someone copy and pasted my statement on another website, I'd be a Guru and people would assume I knew what I was talking about.

Adam isn't an Monday guy which means, to me anyway, that all the idiot guru's would feed people through the weekend by saying "Hang in there until monday". Nothing happens during OUR friday through sunday but those pumpers have to keep the suckers going until the week starts again.

He's not one of those people.

The train is approaching yes, but no one has said the station is within eyesight. It just means you're on a train going towards a station and sooner or later, it will get there.

• Upvote 2

Adam does not post on that site. At least I dont think he does

They dig through all of the Dinar Forum sites and pick and choose what they want to post.

If you want to keep your sanity stay away from the D Guru site.

• Upvote 1

... the train is approaching..

Order Another Drink Boozer ! ;) The Iraqi's Are Still Trying To Figure Out How To Lay The Tracks ! :o

failroad-12833.jpg

:D :D

Btw, The Guru Site That U Read Adam's Quote On Is From His Chat Here On Wednesday. ;)

U Can Use The Link Below To Read It In Its Entirety.

[Adam Montana] Part B - We have been going slow and steady for a long time, and the train is approaching.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/125296-adams-official-chat-8812/#ixzz23A9HZoCt

B) B)

• Upvote 7

It's a marathon, not a sprint. One day we'll wake up rich, but that might not be anytime soon. Then again, it could be tomorrow :rolleyes:

I'm not betting the farm on it. Live your life as if the RV will never happen. Then, when it does, you will smile and all will be right with the world. There is absolutely nothing that you or I can do to speed this up, or change it in any way. It's either going to happen, or not. It's either going to be soon, or not. Don't put your life on hold waiting. Just make today the best one ever, and keep moving forward. The train will get here sometime.

I personally hope it's soon and it has lots of $$$ on it, but I'm not putting my life on hold while I wait..

Think of it as an upcoming Christmas that hasn't yet been scheduled :D

Best of luck, and GO RV !!!

Prince Abubu

• Upvote 9

Since you are saying your a newbie let me show you where you went wrong:

1. you went to a site with Guru in the title

2. your are reading what Guru's say (this action should be stopped right away)

3 your not doing your homework on this investment read all you can & make your own opinion.

Now let me tell you what you need to do

Let it come to you. (Iraq is slow to move forward try not to read to far into the news & stay away from those who say it will lop) This is the best info I can give to you or any newbie coming into this.

I'm not a guru, nor a guru interpreter, but I believe that "the coming days" means almost the same thing as SOON, very soon!

Hi Adam I was reading your post.. you state your a slow and steady guy,, not an RV Monday Guy... the train is approaching.. ARE YOU STATING AN RV THIS MONADAY.. 08/13/12 ??? :confused:

I know you are new to this site, and someone negged you. I don't like to see you get off on the wrong foot, so I am giving you a plus to even you out.

Keep in mind, that there are a lot of people out there hyping up this RV with rate's and date's, but Adam is not one of them. I think if you hang out here for a while you will get a lot of information, and will be able to develop some good idea's of your own, just by hanging out here with some of the most intelligent people I have ever met!

Good Luck

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

Ah, Guru site, that explains it. Hang loose my friend.

Adam,

We THANK you for your SANITY in an otherwise Dinar world of insanity and dishonesty! You have NEVER stooped to such GARBAGE as the following and all of us THANK YOU so much for your conservative, and honest analysis, as opposed to the public idiots who still try to cough-up their "make-it-up-as-they-go" fairy tales!

To the vomitous garbage maker that spoke the following, I say, "GIVE IT A BREAK, OKIE!!! Go back to being GAGGED. We by far prefer it, and we liked you BETTER that way!

[..OKIEOILMAN] I REPEAT--THERE ARE NO DELAY'S--ON THE CONTRARY--THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT NOW AND IT SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG FOR THESE PROGRAM'S TO BE INITIATED.

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

Hi Adam I was reading your post.. you state your a slow and steady guy,, not an RV Monday Guy... the train is approaching.. ARE YOU STATING AN RV THIS MONADAY.. 08/13/12 ??? :confused:

Some one else said Adam does not post on that site (they think lol). Well, HE DOESN'T! Read the entirety of the source of that post HERE.

And GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE DINAR STUDIES.

• Upvote 1

<br />Yes but Im talking about his post TODAY on the GURU site.. he JUST POSTED....I'm new to all this.. maybe I dont understand , but I dont understand what comes out of IRAQ eateher.. maybe the coming days will tell,, does anyone know what the ( coming Days ) mean??<br />
<br /><br /><br />First imo for you to understand a guru you have to go to the "school of the Guru" where every that is good luck.

Secondly you need to focus on Iraq, start at square one and go from there. Good Luck