Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

doesn't sound too good for our investment

welcome007

This call just reminds me reality is cold.

If what they said is true It's like :

looking in the face of a sleeping beast right now..I hope it comes to an end soon, I want to look it in the eye .. so I can take back what it stole from me and us it to make me that much harder

Edited by welcome007
  • Upvote 3

Well welcome i mean i hope you dont do anything drastic because it seems you are on edge for what ever reason. This isnt the first time we have heard of some sort, many people do business in Iraq heck i even know people that do business in Iraq they are opinions brotha thats all it is. The what if will always get ya chilll out at let this unfold there are many variables that are playing into this as we speak on a much broader scale and thats all i will say and yes this is coming to an end sooner than many realize.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 11

Well welcome i mean i hope you dont do anything drastic because it seems you are on edge for what ever reason. This isnt the first time we have heard of some sort, many people do business in Iraq heck i even know people that do business in Iraq they are opinions brotha thats all it is. The what if will always get ya chilll out at let this unfold there are many variables that are playing into this as we speak on a much broader scale and thats all i will say and yes this is coming to an end sooner than many realize.

Exactly, no one really knows how this is going to play out till the end of the ride.In the meantime,I'm getting more till the top blows off of this thing.Anything is better than nothing. :peace:

• Upvote 2

The revaluation call

Replay (***) ******* Pin: 89****#

..with a guess that dose business in Iraq sounds like a RD only 3x our investment..who's feeling sick?

I'd say this is a time when it's good that gooroo's are 100% wrong 100% of the time.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

Yes but they said we would have to pay to do a cashing with the bank, so they take their percent ..so it would make it a neutral event..etc etc

My Credit union is only charging me $15 dollars to cash in. Plus I know 2 citizens in Iraq who are saying the opposite. They are already telling me that they have USD and will not turn it in for a weak Dinar.

• Upvote 1

The revaluation call

Replay (***) ******* Pin: 89****#

..with a guess that dose business in Iraq sounds like a RD only 3x our investment..who's feeling sick?

So you are looking for 500,000x?

I'll take 3x and be very satisfied.

So, Okie was off a little?

Now that's funny! But so on target. When we all began the okie shpeel was like pennies from heaven raining down on us! However the RV dream became tarnished when we found out this may not be as pretty as we first thought. After playing games for a year or so, I noticed my $7.00 RV has gone down more than one notch.....I would be happy with 1 cent to 10 cents. Why? One thing the RV bus is getting old, the other is there is still a profit. And profits today are hard to find. I can still say when all is said and done, the dinar was not a scam, they by god did RV it!

It's some cooky guy that said that they lifted the zeros last November, that Iraqis companies are paid in coupons and the rate (after LOP) is 7! lol So he must be saying everything out of Iraq is a lie? Even the April SIGIR report? My momma told me once, oh forget it.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 1