Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***frank26 recorded CC w/ Delta***7/15/2012

easyrider

Fast forward to Delta's conversation and details starting about 40:20. Thanks for sharing. :D

NP

Ok Easy I'm officially excited again! :) :) :) I couldn't listen to the whole thing but thanks so much for bringing it over!

all good when you get time try to listen to it. Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Delta talks about what Eagle1 was talking about. Eagle1's comments are posted in DV

This low rate Eagle1 was talking about came from Yahoo Finance: Yahoo Finance

There was a glitch. It happened over the weekend. That low rate no longer appears.

While you're there check the Summary and the Basic Chart. There is also a number which represents how much 1 Euro is worth in IQD. That number never changed even on the chart with the glitch. I saw the glitch. It appeared within the Interactive Chart. The small text in blue changed to a low rate. But the large text in black never changed. Those are the important figures.

Another person named campdav was on Bondlady's posting. campdav said the very same thing that Eagle1 had said. And both what Eagle1 and campdav stated were verbatim. One of them plagiarized the other. After looking at the 2 posts, it appears to me that Eagle1 plagiarized campdav.. scroll down halfway to find that post.

Edited by jackster

Easy, you can tell Frank just can't hold it in any longer. :lol: :lol:

hahaha yea hes ready to blow!!!

I like what I have eard. But I really dont think that the before ramadan target is realistic

I would agree with you i believe sometime after ramadan but we never know.

Jackster that is just copy and paste. One forum to another forum trying to get more information on the subject. Delta1, Eagel1, and Bondlady are all great, put it this way they know their sh**t. :peace:

Read those posts again. Eagle1 was incorrect on the subject about the rate in Europe. That was verified.

It appears that he got his info from campdav. And Delta is getting his from Eagle1.

The basis of their points is from a post of Eagle1.

Copy and Paste? No one gave credit from whom they got their info. That's plagiarism.

• Upvote 1

Hey Jackster, if that is what you think, who am I to say your wrong. Piece out :peace:

I'm on my cloud right now, and nothing is gonna get me off of it until I'm good and ready to. :P

sorry nobody came to your aid....... nothing is gonna get me off of it until I'm good and ready :lol::lol:

GinaG needs a fluffer...stat

Could not get it to work...any ideas?

Frank and Delta said that what happened friday with European FOREX was not a glitch but a signal to all currency traders and investors that are dealing with Iraq that a change is coming to the rate , and also that it should be 72 hours before rv, which brings us to Tuesday, that's it in a nutshell, let's hope they're right.

• Upvote 1

Frank and Delta said that what happened friday with European FOREX was not a glitch but a signal to all currency traders and investors that are dealing with Iraq that a change is coming to the rate , and also that it should be 72 hours before rv, which brings us to Tuesday, that's it in a nutshell, let's hope they're right.

Which Tuesday? There has been many, and many more to come...