Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

300+ Ebay Sellers listed today... dumping the IQD

Dinar Buddy

Ebay is getting flooded by personal purchases of the IQD no sell a $10,000 (IQD) for $9.00 to $12.00 (USD).

There is now posting of new IQD currency the same thing. The elimination of the zeros brought no value up against the USD only an exchange swap in value of what most people paid the their original IQD... This SUCKS!!!

People are not longer thinking lopping, they are now DROPPING the IQD :o

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 15

I see over 1000 when I search for Iraqi Dinar on ebay. That said, I did the same search 6 months ago, and there were just about the same number of folks selling, but the amounts offered for sale were much higher. Most of the listings now are for 100K or less, whereas 6 months ago, I saw quite a few listings for over a million on just the first page.

• Upvote 8

I see over 1000 when I search for Iraqi Dinar on ebay. That said, I did the same search 6 months ago, and there were just about the same number of folks selling, but the amounts offered for sale were much higher. Most of the listings now are for 100K or less, whereas 6 months ago, I saw quite a few listings for over a million on just the first page.

Pretty much the same on eBay UK ..... same sellers lower amounts ...... but some of the prices are way out there ..... a few months back 1,000,000 IQD sold for £700 now sellers are looking for £850 ($1,320)

• Upvote 2

Although I dont watch ebay listings, I wouldnt be surprised to see more people selling with all the recent lop articles coming out.....

It seems that we might actually see the end of this later this year but to many peoples surprise, it MIGHT not be what we want....they seem pretty serious about it now...

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 20

I'm so scared...Dinar buddy save me from the boogey man LOL

Hmmmmm people buying and selling a commodity how odd.wink.gif There also must be a run on Golf clubs there are thousands of posts. P.S. I did get a good deal on a junior set for my daughter.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 4

300 selling Dinar....and 300 wanting BMW X5's. Just coincidence? I think not. But I will check with Okie and get his take on this. Will report back ohmy.gif

No need based onthis post alone Oakie just proclaimed all ships sunk and an RD/LOP is inevitable. Of course i'm just playing.......................this post put me a very sarcastic mood. Just as some look for anything to mean an RV some do the same on the opposite side of the fence. Best to all

Although I dont watch ebay listings, I wouldnt be surprised to see more people selling with all the recent lop articles coming out.....

It seems that we might actually see the end of this later this year but to many peoples surprise, it MIGHT not be what we want....they seem pretty serious about it now...

What is with the NEGS. He simply stated facts. Sorry if you do not like it, but there have been several articles about lopping, and we may not like what happens. That is why it is called a riskey investment

Edited by Frogee
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

LINK: http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a6d3e20f3

This is guys has stock pile of the IQD...

Looks like a trader..............he/we also buys according to link.

What is with the NEGS. He simply stated facts. Sorry if you do not like it, but there have been several articles about lopping, and we may not like what happens. That is why it is called a riskey investment

Very Trueemot-downsbravo.gif

Hello Keep,

You may be right, Or it could be part of the plan.

Same hysteria going on here .

Many phone calls lately,

People telling me to sell,sell,sell.! What do we do? Where can I unload my dinars.

Everyone of them thought they knew this was a sure thing.

First they listened to the pumpers and bought like crazy, almost in a panic listening to Gurus

Now they only see LOP LOP LOP. We know thats what all the articles are saying

I tell them to make up their own minds and follow through.

I bought into this gamble and still think anythings possible.

Well Maybe not anything but i still think the rate today is not correct.

Imagine if some type of substantial RV happens and you had sold your IQD

Even a revalue at 1 cent would have people jumping out windows if they sold their dinars

GO SHABS!!

• Upvote 4

Hello Keep,

You may be right, Or it could be part of the plan.

Same hysteria going on here .

Many phone calls lately,

People telling me to sell,sell,sell.! What do we do? Where can I unload my dinars.

Everyone of them thought they knew this was a sure thing.

First they listened to the pumpers and bought like crazy, almost in a panic listening to Gurus

Now they only see LOP LOP LOP. We know thats what all the articles are saying

I tell them to make up their own minds and follow through.

I bought into this gamble and still think anythings possible.

Well Maybe not anything but i still think the rate today is not correct.

Imagine if some type of substantial RV happens and you had sold your IQD

Even a revalue at 1 cent would have people jumping out windows if they sold their dinars

GO SHABS!!

I agree....we all bought into the hype of the whole deal....gotta buy now and buy as much as possible cause this thing is gonna pop! LOL

Then you start digging into all the research and information and you start to see this isnt a sure thing.....but we dont know what will end up happening (yet) so thats why I am also holding on...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I agree....we all bought into the hype of the whole deal....gotta buy now and buy as much as possible cause this thing is gonna pop! LOL

Then you start digging into all the research and information and you start to see this isnt a sure thing.....but we dont know what will end up happening (yet) so thats why I am also holding on...

I concur keep I have been in this investment for 9 years now. I just watch and observe people who got in this losing money told lies about making lots of money. So sad.

• Upvote 1

Nicely put Keep,

Edited by SocalDinar

I've been watching ebay for about two years now, and it doesn't seem like there's any more listings than normal. One thing I am noticing is that the amounts for sale are smaller. I'm thinking they're buying the larger amounts, then breaking it down & selling one bill at a time. They may be making a pretty good profit by doing this. I see nothing to be concerned about here.

I've been watching ebay for about two years now, and it doesn't seem like there's any more listings than normal. One thing I am noticing is that the amounts for sale are smaller. I'm thinking they're buying the larger amounts, then breaking it down & selling one bill at a time. They may be making a pretty good profit by doing this. I see nothing to be concerned about here.

Been watching them for a long time, and your right, it actual less from a year ago!! The amounts are less unless you buy from Jordan!!

Looking at the picture and all the dinar on EBay i'm sure there areat least 10T dinar outside of Iraq.. This some big "controlled leak" that the deputy director was talking about..

:lol: your right on bro , this is the rumor section!!