Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: Don't turn your Dongs over to any individual

TonyDownTheShore

3:51 PM [~SpiritualWarrior] [..OKIEOILMAN] FROM THE GRASSROOTS TEAM THIS IS AN AUTHORIZED POST ** THE EXCHANGE ENITITY – HAS HAD A PLAN FOR OUR GROUP TO RECEIVE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RATE –

THIS NEEDS TO BE PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD – THE CODES YOU KEEP HEARING ABOUT ARE TRUE AND WILL BE VALIDATED SHORTLY – LET ME MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS – THESE CODES WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE –WE ARE RECEIVING REPORTS THAT SOME INDIVIDUALS ARE CHARGING FOR THESE CODES – THIS APPEARS TO BE A PLOT JUST HAPPENING – THESE CODES, ONCE AGAIN, ARE GOING TO BE FURNISH TO YOU “ABSOLUTELY AT NO COST” AND ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE – FREE – FREE –

DO NOT TURN YOUR DINARS OR DONGS OVER TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR THIRD PARTY FOR A PRECENTAGE TO ALLOW THE EXCHANGE – THESE CODES WILL FURNISH TO YOU BUT CAN NOT BE POSTED — BUT CAN BE SHARED BY EMAIL OR PHONE CALLS WITH EACH OTHER –

YOU WILL RECEIVE A BLAST EMAIL TO OOM MEMBERS AND ALSO A BLAST EMAIL FROM DINAR RECAPS – WE WILL MAKE SURE TO INFORM YOU FIRST AND EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE ON DINAR RECAPS –

ONE LAST FINAL WORD – THESE EXCHANGE CODES WILL BE FURNISHED “FREE OF CHARGE” – PLEASE BE PATIENT – WE ARE THE VERY END OF THE PROCESS – MY LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL READING THIS *** OKIEOILMAN 7/9/2012 – 2:40 PM CDT [..OKIEOILMAN] GONE–

Edited by TonyDownTheShore
  • Upvote 1

Yawn, sorry tony, I just can't get excited. But I will be grateful if this is true!!!!!!! Come on already and RV!! Daddy needs a Shelby 1000!

Yes I need my ZR-1 Corvette. Maybe we can run it after the RV occurs but only after a get the car back from Hennesy 1st. Ha