Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.Kaperoni - what is about to happen to the dinar and the conference call on 4/7/2012

katie45

Kaperoni - what is about to happen to the dinar and the conference call on 4/7/2012

Those who missed the conference call on Wednesday, I apologize that it was not recorded.

After agreeing to do the call, and discussing with Bob, it was decided it was best to not record the call as much of the call was premised on future events. The purpose of the call was to explain what is about to happen and clear the air from the rumor gurus and the continued false incorrect information.

Some things from the call can be mentioned without concern..

The dinar is going to be an international reserve currency. That information was put forward months ago in another chat titled "where your dinar will go..." and is posted here in the forums.

http://**********.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7281207-kaperoni-shows-the-facts-where-the-dinar-will-go-the-plan-for-the-new-iraq-dinar-and-rate-2-23-2012

The dinar will enter a "staging" rate soon (about 1 to $1 or about .86) . Hopefully no later than September. This will also be to some a teaser rate. It sole purpose is to get you to contribute your dinar to a "dinar pool" of sorts for international trade amongst central banks around the world. (Another reason why the dinar cannot LOP - as who would contribute at no gain?) This pool will become the electronic dinar reserves held around the world by various central banks. This information was confirmed on the video translation here..

http://**********.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7847459-council-judge-wael-abdul-latif-discusses-the-issue-of-cultural-raise-zeros-from-the-currency-with-video

How that happens, those timeframes, and the specifics were discussed on the call and not recorded. I will talk more about that as confirmation articles come to surface.

The dinar will continue to rise over time based on Iraq's performance. Agriculture, manufacturing, oil production all play a critical role in how much and how fast the dinar will rise from the "staging" rate. The budget for 2015 is estimated at 300 billion USD. Iraq needs a strong and valuable currency to support that rate.

The CBI has confirmed the plan. And once again today they did so with this article quote...

"And that the dinar needs political stability and then the economic goal of diversifying revenues and increase total production of the country and maintain its exchange rate against the dollar, foreign currency in order to become an international currency popular in all countries of the world."

http://************.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7862169-expert-need-for-the-stability-of-the-dinar-in-order-to-be-desirable-in-the-outside-

The new smaller notes will come out sometime from Sept to Jan 2013 as documented in Kap's transition chart...

http://************.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7125025-delete-3-zeros-transition-chart-from-2009-2014

As most of you know, our regular calls are normally focused on news articles or documents that pertain to past events. We will continue to do those recorded calls as needed.

As for the plan, I will be doing a documented chat with articles that support the claims and the plan in the coming days that was discussed on the call.

There is a clear plan for the dinar and it is slowly coming to light. If all goes well, everyone will know the plan, and what is happening within a few months. The national media attention will tell the world the rest of the story.

Kap

• Upvote 11

I got two e-mails stating the RV is now in process in Iraq simular to item below. The rate is USD $3.

7-9-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman On Friday Bush negotiated some stuff with my friend "LM" to get us into a cash-in position and make it possible for this to go forward. My friend worked with Bush to remove the hold-up. We can confirm the bad guys have been removed. At 3 am I got a call from an embassy person and he told me that the IQD revalued at $1.77 to the GBP last night, $2.90 USD. I called my friend who's a General in Baghdad and he confirmed it. He said the troops were told to warm up and be on alert.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz20DkCuRvw

I got two e-mails stating the RV is now in process in Iraq simular to item below. The rate is USD $3.

7-9-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman On Friday Bush negotiated some stuff with my friend "LM" to get us into a cash-in position and make it possible for this to go forward. My friend worked with Bush to remove the hold-up. We can confirm the bad guys have been removed. At 3 am I got a call from an embassy person and he told me that the IQD revalued at $1.77 to the GBP last night, $2.90 USD. I called my friend who's a General in Baghdad and he confirmed it. He said the troops were told to warm up and be on alert.

WOW! and it's not even Friday yet. :lol::D