Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV process may have started.

Luigi1

From other sources...

CBI Confirms That The Dinar On The Way To Improvement.

Baghdad on June 03 / (QNA) / Central Bank of Iraq announced that the national currency / dinar / on the way to improvement through the return of the spread of trading in global financial markets, stressing that the right of equality Iraq peg to the dollar, as it is now open economically to the world, nor can re-isolation from the international incubator.

Read more. See links below...

http://bit.ly/KJU3Rr

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1wudrs7dz

6-4-2012 Intel Guru Ray Saleh was on TV many times telling the people that the dinar was going to be the strongest currency in the region and that the people would be very happy when the new dinar comes out. He also told the people that all the market prices for goods in the country would be adjusted down to reflect the new value of the dinar. This is the first time I have heard this said openly by a public official. Saleh also said again that the rate would be greater than the 1978 rate. It was $3.22 in 1978. Hopefully this bit of news encourages everyone and know that they are preparing for a Sept 1 RV.

A lot of talk lately from Iraq of adjusting the IQD exchange rate 1,000 to $1. This would allow an easy transition to the next phase, the raising of the 3 zeros. It would also eliminate confussion amoungst the Iraqi people post RV. Prices on all goods & services would be easier to adjust downward as well.

What are your thoughts on this latest new development & your IQD investment?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

This is the same gobbaly **** they were saying last yr. Just more B/S for the public to hear.Is my thoughts.If you fallow back the news out of Iraq you will find the same Article time and time again.BUT they will get it right one day.Lets hope this mite be it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Biker
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is the same gobbaly **** they were saying last yr. Just more B/S for the public to hear.Is my thoughts.If you fallow back the news out of Iraq you will find the same Article time and time again.BUT they will get it right one day.Lets hope this mite be it. :rolleyes:

This may be the big one. More articles on Iraqi TV educating & conditioning the public are being aired. CBI is also releasing more statements.

• Upvote 2

This may be the big one. More articles on Iraqi TV educating & conditioning the public are being aired. CBI is also releasing more statements.

If i had 1 IQD for everytime someone has posted the above i would not need to wait for the Rv, i would be rich even at the rate it is now :blink:

To back this up lets have a link.........again not one person has provided the link ....................YET :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

doesnt sound good to me. 1000 to $1 if you have a mill thats only a grand you walk away with. that would be knocking 3 zeros off. a lop. Someone explain why im wrong and this is good

You are correct and this would not be good! However, most believe that the dinar would then increase in value slowly over a period of time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

doesnt sound good to me. 1000 to $1 if you have a mill thats only a grand you walk away with. that would be knocking 3 zeros off. a lop. Someone explain why im wrong and this is good

You're right dog ... it's ONLY slightly worse than the 1,170 to $1 rate posted on the CBI web page.

Edited by BJinMontreal

From other sources...

A lot of talk lately from Iraq of adjusting the IQD exchange rate 1,000 to $1. This would allow an easy transition to the next phase, the raising of the 3 zeros. It would also eliminate confussion amoungst the Iraqi people post RV. Prices on all goods & services would be easier to adjust downward as well.

This part has a lot of merit. The transition has to be simple to understand. After many years of repression, not many Iraqi's are educated and most are leery, having been taken advantage of for so many years.

This doe's not mean there stupid at all, just they need a big boost in confidence as they feel all gov't officials are corrupt ( probably are ) and will take the lions share once again and leave the scraps for them.

That being said, there may be a slight loss in translation, what we see and read may have no bearing on what they mean. To me, there moving the decimal 3 points, so 1000:1 is .0001 then moved to 1:1. This the average Iraqi can comprehend.

Either that or I'm nuts and the original post is right. :blink:

pp

• Upvote 6

This educational part is really interesting to me. $$$$$$ Thanks Luigi!

And poker player, I like the way you think. Many times terms and numbers are reversed.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 1

You're right dog ... it's ONLY slightly worse than the 1,170 to $1 rate posted on the CBI web page.

A IQD 1,000 to $1 USD would only be a starting point with bigger moves to follow. Rounded off numbers are easier to work with.

• Upvote 1

From other sources...

Baghdad on June 03 / (QNA) / Central Bank of Iraq announced that the national currency / dinar / on the way to improvement through the return of the spread of trading in global financial markets, stressing that the right of equality Iraq peg to the dollar, as it is now open economically to the world, nor can re-isolation from the international incubator.

Read more. See links below...

http://bit.ly/KJU3Rr

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1wudrs7dz

6-4-2012 Intel Guru Ray Saleh was on TV many times telling the people that the dinar was going to be the strongest currency in the region and that the people would be very happy when the new dinar comes out. He also told the people that all the market prices for goods in the country would be adjusted down to reflect the new value of the dinar. This is the first time I have heard this said openly by a public official. Saleh also said again that the rate would be greater than the 1978 rate. It was $3.22 in 1978. Hopefully this bit of news encourages everyone and know that they are preparing for a Sept 1 RV. Has any one verifed this post?

This part has a lot of merit. The transition has to be simple to understand. After many years of repression, not many Iraqi's are educated and most are leery, having been taken advantage of for so many years.

This doe's not mean there stupid at all, just they need a big boost in confidence as they feel all gov't officials are corrupt ( probably are ) and will take the lions share once again and leave the scraps for them.

That being said, there may be a slight loss in translation, what we see and read may have no bearing on what they mean. To me, there moving the decimal 3 points, so 1000:1 is .0001 then moved to 1:1. This the average Iraqi can comprehend.

Either that or I'm nuts and the original post is right. :blink:

pp

I believe sir, that you are spot on. Go RRRVVVV!

Luigi: what you are throwing out here is considered "fluff"................hopefully some day soon you will be positioned to throw out something with some serious "meat" on it......it will happen, hang in there!!