Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NAJAFI CALLS EMERGENCY PARLIAMENT SESSION

aaanth

1. Parliament: EMERGENCY Session Probably Tuesday Or Wednesday..............6/3/12

مParliamentary sources: Najafi would call for an emergency session and confidentiality relating to the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki this week

نشر , Published on Sunday, 03 و 2012 09:04الزيارا.

BAGHDAD / With: A source representative familiar with the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and of the President of the Council Osama Najafi and his two deputies Aref Tayfur and Qusay al-Suhail agreed to make the voting session of assessments for the no-confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's private meeting, which will determine later this week.

وقال ال The source said that: "Governing Body after consultations among themselves and agreed to make the meeting of the Council of Representatives of assessments for the no-confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which will be determined later this week from a private meeting of the sensitivity of the matter."

Also revealed the source of a parliamentary early Another: "Najafi will invite members of the House of Representatives for an emergency session this week, suggesting that the day of the emergency meeting will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday," he said, adding that the "emergency meeting related to a large proportion of no confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ", without the stresses it will be a special session of no confidence in the final Noting that it needs more than a parliamentary session."

و The leader of the Liberal bloc Prince Kanani has singled out the future, news agency reports that the mass of information delivered by President Jalal Talabani, a signature representing the fortieth Congress bloc in parliament to demand the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki.

و He said Kanani to the reporter and news agency, the future on Sunday that: "The mass delivered by President Jalal Talabani, a list of 40 signatures for the withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki," asserting that "the decision to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki came after the government refused to make any repairs on dozens of issues that interest to the state and the Iraqi people, and try to provide better services to citizens. "

الوقت نفسه أن كتلته ماضية في عملية حجب الثقة عن المالكيضياء الخليفة Zia Caliph

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...YlelNMfYrEKx_A

June 4, 2012 at 4:18 AM

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys are we sure wanting Malaki gone is even a good thing? What is the replacement solution? Bid Laden' step brother?

yes, we definately want maliki gone. shabibi will never rv the currency without a seated, power sharing goi. they are talking about who ever comes will be instituting the erbil and thus the power sharing DEMOCRACY that they were supposed to have to begin with. don't you think it's kind of strange that if maliki ever was going to implement the erbil that NOW would be the time to start? he still doesn't believe that they are getting rid of him and it's even more evident now that he NEVER INTENDED ON SHARING POWER with anyone. shabibi is not, IMHO, ever going to rv the currency and put any dictator in charge of that kind of wealth. as long as maliki is in we are not going to ever see a dime...

• Upvote 4

Guys are we sure wanting Malaki gone is even a good thing? What is the replacement solution? Bid Laden' step brother?

Well don't forget Allawi did actually "win" the election. Also note that Iran closed Al Sadr's headquarters in Iran when learning of his "no confidence support" of the Maliki government and keep in mind that Al Sadr's support is what gave Maliki the win. Hence the Iranian influence in the prime minister's office and decisions.

• Upvote 1

If they can get at least 40 signitures to oust Maliki then he must be a big problem for the country and if Iran is so upset about it that tells us that he is definitely involved with those thugs. Separating that link can only be a good thing in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Now it's Tuesday or Wednesday, when last friday it was 72 hrs or else!! ahaha what a bunch of clowns....delay, delay, delay..that's all these mugs are good at.....thx for the post!!

I don't see a delay at all. I see them going by the book, and adhering to the constitution. They cannot make a mistake. We don't know what the details are, and if you have read the news lately, we have all pretty much decided you cannot trust the news, and perhaps that includes this article also. Who knows. But if you run the news through a sieve, you can see a pattern of adherance to the law. Another article states mr. Talabani verifying no confidence votes by phone.

What is one of the big deals that has been a hold up? Erbil, and many have said (Maliki) that it is unconstituional. I think they may be rewriting the Erbil Agreement to make it constitutional, and ensuring that they have the votes for it. This is time consuming effort.

Give these guys a break. They aren't breaking down the gymnasium for a Friday night dance, they are establishing a democracy is a country frought with corruption and war. How long do you really think it should take? Till Saturday's game?

I have been leary of many of the articles due to the use of "source" information. But Talabani did ask that the media leave them alone and stop reporting because they were a work in progress. So we see the same article, again, reprinted and reprinted, and more and more sources used. When was the last time you saw Talabani or Barzani give a direct quote? I think it has been a while.. No news is good news.

• Upvote 11

I don't see a delay at all. I see them going by the book, and adhering to the constitution. They cannot make a mistake. We don't know what the details are, and if you have read the news lately, we have all pretty much decided you cannot trust the news, and perhaps that includes this article also. Who knows. But if you run the news through a sieve, you can see a pattern of adherance to the law. Another article states mr. Talabani verifying no confidence votes by phone.

What is one of the big deals that has been a hold up? Erbil, and many have said (Maliki) that it is unconstituional. I think they may be rewriting the Erbil Agreement to make it constitutional, and ensuring that they have the votes for it. This is time consuming effort.

Give these guys a break. They aren't breaking down the gymnasium for a Friday night dance, they are establishing a democracy is a country frought with corruption and war. How long do you really think it should take? Till Saturday's game?

I have been leary of many of the articles due to the use of "source" information. But Talabani did ask that the media leave them alone and stop reporting because they were a work in progress. So we see the same article, again, reprinted and reprinted, and more and more sources used. When was the last time you saw Talabani or Barzani give a direct quote? I think it has been a while.. No news is good news.

Kamel

Well thought-out quote here. Good thinking process - the best part is relax and see the news through a PATTERN - they are adhering to the law. It could be a lot worse. And it does take time. If some of you have invested too much, you can get out of part with min. loss, unlike the stock market where you might take substantial losses. So buck up. Keep what you can...how many millions do you really need? Put 'em away and go about your life. I am trying not to see this as a life preserver for my life as it is...I am the preserver. My attitude and how I take life is my real life preserver.

I have done extensive research on happiness for a book I was writing for a client. The biggest components of happiness are forgiveness (of yourself also) and ability to bounce back from life's curve balls that WILL COME whether you are rich or not. It could RV and you might lose your lifelong lover...how you see life and come back to your orig happiness level determines a happy life or not. :D :D

Love those around you, and your fellow Dinar Pets!

• Upvote 4

Nice post Kamel.

• Upvote 3

Very good post. For the longest time, I thought you were a male, but after reading some of your posts....You are definately not!!! I must say that you have a great head on your shoulders for this investment from what I have seen posted from you, and your fortitude and wisdom to understand things and not jump to conclusions. Having been in this myself since 4/05 I have seen a lot of stupid people, stupid posts, and horrible attitudes. You are the epitomy of those folks. Your "EX" must have some serious issues to not try to hang on to you, seems you are a GREAT catch, or just fun and good at reading Iraqi BS!! Thanks for the post, well thought out!! +1 and look for a friend request as well. :woot:

• Upvote 1

Agreed and great post btw im almost positive to whom you are and welcome back. You and Zig's little play time was a strong indicator for me. Anyhow lets hope they get the show on the road interesting things are about to manifest in June.

qgoodnews.gif

• Upvote 3

Nice post Kamel.

Thank you. I love this guy!

Very good post. For the longest time, I thought you were a male, but after reading some of your posts....You are definately not!!! I must say that you have a great head on your shoulders for this investment from what I have seen posted from you, and your fortitude and wisdom to understand things and not jump to conclusions. Having been in this myself since 4/05 I have seen a lot of stupid people, stupid posts, and horrible attitudes. You are the epitomy of those folks. Your "EX" must have some serious issues to not try to hang on to you, seems you are a GREAT catch, or just fun and good at reading Iraqi BS!! Thanks for the post, well thought out!! +1 and look for a friend request as well. :woot:

Thanks for the "Friend". You words are too kind.

Are you single? just kidding......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you. I love this guy!

Thanks for the "Friend". You words are too kind.

Are you single? just kidding......

My words are accurate, Kind at best....

On the subject of Single.. . Besides appearantly you are not, cuz you are in love with a guy from SW Florida!! tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Agreed and great post btw im almost positive to whom you are and welcome back. You and Zig's little play time was a strong indicator for me. Anyhow lets hope they get the show on the road interesting things are about to manifest in June.

qgoodnews.gif

I was called out the minute I came thru the door! Zig and I do have fun. I love that guy!...and his Kamel.

I agree Easy. June will be, and already is, interesting. Let's hope we get some finality too.

• Upvote 4

Now it's Tuesday or Wednesday, when last friday it was 72 hrs or else!! ahaha what a bunch of clowns....delay, delay, delay..that's all these mugs are good at.....thx for the post!!

I just hope it is for the dotting of the I's and crossing the t's. They really need to get this right. What I think they should have done, once they got the signatures was suspend his powers until the vote. Who knows what he is doing in his desperation. We already know he wants to take them down, he wants to give himself complete rule and suspend the constitution, and he has been marginalizing the army, so what else is he up to that we just don't know about yet?

• Upvote 3

Good question. AM has addressed that in his prior posts. Read them. The ousting of M is not the solution unless there is a potential PM candidate that is capable of stepping in with full confidence. Who might that be?

• Upvote 1