Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investing in more Dinar ???

Betty,

It's great that you are back. Your post reads like your pumping IQD, similar to those of Ali and others. I hate that. Let's not prey on the members. That's my opinion and sticking with it.

Be well.

Ski

Btw: I don't care if I get nine million neg's for my post. I'm simply trying to look out for the best interest of others.

Sorry but I don't see any pumping in Betty's question - she was asking an opinion ... NOT pumping dinar sales what-so-ever !!!

• Upvote 3

I would go with the saying I learned as an apprentice in building trades when I asked for a weeks vacation my foreman said what ever u can afford which means if u can afford it spend it but at the same time once u spend it its gone so if u have habitats or luxuries that u can cut back on weekly why not invest it in iqd or vnd saving 20 to 40 a week at the rate its taking for an rv wouldn't hurt your overall investment

Betty,

It's great that you are back. Your post reads like your pumping IQD, similar to those of Ali and others. I hate that. Let's not prey on the members. That's my opinion and sticking with it.

Be well.

Ski

Btw: I don't care if I get nine million neg's for my post. I'm simply trying to look out for the best interest of others.

:blink: Pumping!!? Well I would like to know how you came to that conclusion?! Think you should re read my original post. Anyone on this site who knows me would confirm that is not in my nature. :blink::rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Glad to finally meet you, Miss Boop... I have to be out of town for a few days, so I'm thinking that if the RV doesn't hit while I'm gone, I'll probably buy another half-milllion when I get home next week... of course, if it hits between now & then, I'll be just as happy...

GO RV!!!!!!!!..

• Upvote 1

If you are holding on to a few million then you are probly ok.....if you have some extra money I would spread it around elsewhere......just my own opinion but dont put all your eggs in one basket!!

Things are pretty uncertain right now with Iraq and the dinar....

I have to agree with keepm...never put your eggs in one basket...find other investment tools..

Diversification is the key to successful investmenting.

• Upvote 1

No more Deenars for me. I have come to terms with all the possibilities. If it comes in at a penny I'll take a nice vacation. If it comes in at a dime I'll take the wife and kids with me. If it comes in at a dollar I'll retire, and if it comes in at 3 dollars I'll let my wife retire.

• Upvote 3

No more Deenars for me. I have come to terms with all the possibilities. If it comes in at a penny I'll take a nice vacation. If it comes in at a dime I'll take the wife and kids with me. If it comes in at a dollar I'll retire, and if it comes in at 3 dollars I'll let my wife retire.

LOL i like your thinking. :lol:

• Upvote 1

If you are holding on to a few million then you are probly ok.....if you have some extra money I would spread it around elsewhere......just my own opinion but dont put all your eggs in one basket!!

Things are pretty uncertain right now with Iraq and the dinar....

This is what i have done and I completely agree and recommend others to consider this.

• Upvote 1

Whoa Right There Ski!!! ohmy.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gif

You know who Betty Boop is and you can say That??? Unbelievable!

You did seem to notice she had been away for a while, why wouldn't it make sense that she would want to take the "pulse" of our members about how things are going. (haha I made a funny) tongue.gif

She is a greatly loved member here asking for the opinion of others about investing in any more dinar. How in the world do you get "Pumping" out of that?

Have you not noticed the other members opinions? You are trying to look out for their best interest? That is laughable. Are the positive ones "Pumpers" too?

"Lets not prey on the members. Thats my opinion and I'm sticking with it".

"Be Well"

Preying on members is the last thing Bettyboop would ever do. emot-shakehead.gif

What is wrong with you? I think Nurse Betty needs to take Your pulse.

Get Well Ski.

Let's not prey on member's????? Who consistently preys on whom? BTW, what is wrong with you???? I think you are just a miserable person, and get off on spreading your misery, often it seems on members who are just really nice "grounded" people. Do you yank candy from baby's too, Angelica????? Or did you mean that in just the literal sense "again"? I think DV should create a new forum just for you, they can call it "Sybil's Space" that way whenever we need to feel verbally abused with all your "well intentioned advice" we can just pop on in, get a dose of verbal thrashing and off we go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whoa Right There Ski!!! ohmy.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gif

You know who Betty Boop is and you can say That??? Unbelievable!

You did seem to notice she had been away for a while, why wouldn't it make sense that she would want to take the "pulse" of our members about how things are going. (haha I made a funny) tongue.gif

She is a greatly loved member here asking for the opinion of others about investing in any more dinar. How in the world do you get "Pumping" out of that?

Have you not noticed the other members opinions? You are trying to look out for their best interest? That is laughable. Are the positive ones "Pumpers" too?

"Lets not prey on the members. Thats my opinion and I'm sticking with it".

"Be Well"

Preying on members is the last thing Bettyboop would ever do. emot-shakehead.gif

What is wrong with you? I think Nurse Betty needs to take Your pulse.

Get Well Ski.

Yea, what she said!!! Leave Betty ALONE!!! :angry: She's one of the nicest, and most NON pumper person on DV. Maybe you should get to know her since obviously, you don't.

• Upvote 1

Well you just made me spit coke all in my keypad......too funny!

Holy Cow, I agree with Zantac ??? There are not many posts from you I agree with, but this one ?? Your 100% bang on.

This may seem odd, but +1 sir. Excellent post

pp

PP, i new one day we would agree on something, you never know we could even end up being best friends.

Thanks for the +1 i have done the same

Have a good weekend

Z

• Upvote 1

Asset backed currency, little risk, potentially great return. Late 2009 Basel 111 started and countries (G20) had 3 years to become compliant. 3 years are up this year. Basically forces banks to have more sizable assets to leverage against. Fractional lending in reverse. IQD backed by oil, gold, etc, assets proven to WTO, they are ready to go. US treasury notes backed by gold, Vietnam found a whole lotta gold recently, hmmm. World is becoming Basel 111 complaint. tick tock, tick tock, IQD is gonna ROCK!!!

BUY MORE 4 SHORE.....Don't kill yourself financially, but this investment is solid.

http://www.investope...p#axzz1tIoKrQ7q

http://www.kpmg.com/...mplications.pdf

US Treasury notes are not backed by gold.

• Upvote 1

US Treasury notes are not backed by gold.

R U Sure?

If you look at page 453 and 490 of the 2009 Annual Financial Report of the Federal Reserve (CAFR) you will see there actually is collateral held against Federal Reserve Notes. This means the money we use is backed by something.

(LINK – http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/rptcongress/annual09/pdf/ar09.pdf)

What is it backed by?

There is the Gold Certificate Account (The Fed has the gold and the Treasury has the certificates.)

How much gold?

$11,037,000,ooo. worth of gold. This can also be found on page 61 of the Federal Government’s CAFR.

(LINK - http://www.gao.gov/financial/fy2010/10notes.pdf)

Edited by ATHIM

First off they have until 2019 to become compliant......not only that, this whole Basel system does not change how the dinar will be valued....it will still be based on its international reserves and the gold they hold....

Your exaggerating big time to tell someone this investment is solid....

Why did Iraq spend so much time, effort and money proving to the world how much Oil and other resources they have? Because these are the asset that will secure their solvency. The Dinar held in reserve by other countries secures Iraq's global position improving their international viability, transparency and tradability. Basel; does effect the Dinar value because it relates to finanical leveraging potential and with as much oil as Iraq has they have a lot of leverage.

The bigger picture is that, oil producing countries give to those manipulating the financial systems, the easiest grip on global cash and at this point and Iraq is clearly a frontrunner.

Having read many, I typically find your posts negative and antagonistic and, through much reading and thought I prefer the deductions of the likes of Scooter and the multiple articles that state that the Dinar is going up in value, they are moving forward despite us.

If you think it’s not a solid investment I hope you have already sold your Dinar and are only here to enlighten those still in the dark.

So yes, in a world of shakes and bumps I do see the Dinar as a great investment opportunity that has more potential than many others at this time, even silver.

Edited by ATHIM
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why did Iraq spend so much time, effort and money proving to the world how much Oil and other resources they have? Because these are the asset that will secure their solvency. The Dinar held in reserve by other countries secures Iraq's global position improving their international viability, transparency and tradability. Basel; does effect the Dinar value because it relates to finanical leveraging potential and with as much oil as Iraq has they have a lot of leverage.

The bigger picture is that, oil producing countries give to those manipulating the financial systems, the easiest grip on global cash and at this point and Iraq is clearly a frontrunner.

Having read many, I typically find your posts negative and antagonistic and, through much reading and thought I prefer the deductions of the likes of Scooter and the multiple articles that state that the Dinar is going up in value, they are moving forward despite us.

If you think it’s not a solid investment I hope you have already sold your Dinar and are only here to enlighten those still in the dark.

So yes, in a world of shakes and bumps I do see the Dinar as a great investment opportunity that has more potential than many others at this time, even silver.

1) No one has had access to actually go in and see/survey the land to figure out how much oil they really have because of Saddam.......Answer me this....If your country depended practically only on your oil production and how much you can sell, wouldnt you spend money to figure out what you really have?? I think your reading too much into that...trying to connect something that isnt there....Not saying that things could change and that we could see currencies make that move, but thats not why Iraq is spending money to find out how much oil they have.

2) Please show me all these countries holding dinar in reserve or as a reserve.....laugh.gif

3) Did you read through all the new basel requirements/goals? Its about commercial banks holding more capital or money in its reserves to protect itself from bad times....it has NOTHING to do with how the dinars value is backed.....and its not a switch for all banks to back their currency with their natural resources.....

4) All articles are pointing to a rise in value....Im not disputing that at all....but they arent talking about a straight up RV like we want....Iraq is surely planning on getting on par with the USD but there are two ways of getting there. And since there is nothing definite and we cant be sure on which route they are gonna take, Im holding on to mine.....This has and always will be a high risk investment...no need to get all defensive because Im not proclaiming this a slam dunk laugh.gif Its like every other investment you take part in....it has a lot of risk involved....and until the CBI can show they can get a handle on its currency in circulation this is far from solid...not yet anyways....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Let's not prey on member's????? Who consistently preys on whom? BTW, what is wrong with you???? I think you are just a miserable person, and get off on spreading your misery, often it seems on members who are just really nice "grounded" people. Do you yank candy from baby's too, Angelica????? Or did you mean that in just the literal sense "again"? I think DV should create a new forum just for you, they can call it "Sybil's Space" that way whenever we need to feel verbally abused with all your "well intentioned advice" we can just pop on in, get a dose of verbal thrashing and off we go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just so we are clear, the post referenced above was in addition to what Maggie said and was directed at Ski not Maggie123. I am quite sick of innocent members being randomly attacked by this skitilwedrop person; doesn't matter what forum you are in or what you are even talking about. cuz she doesn"t read past the last post anyway. Yeah I said it.

• Upvote 2

Glad to hear that M, I had to read the post several times, but I knew what you meant.

Maggie and Betty are both the best, and ladies to be sure.

As am I KamelKeeper. I will ALWAYS defend those innocently targeted. Thanks for your post, I would never want anyone to think I stood in defense of the original posters comments. I just don't fly like that.