Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Week's Questions for Adam's Chat-- April 25th, 2012

cgbrown

Hi Adam and kcw, thanks for all you guys do for us. I had a thought on the RV, with the US supporting their economy with our USD, would it be possible if we (meaning US) is holding them back from RVing until near election time. From what I understand, when Bush was in office he said before the war started that it will pay for itself. Now that everything is just about in place, and RV near election time will surely change an outcome for our current President. I might not be saying it right, but hope you have an idea of what I'm trying to say. Thanks again =P

• Upvote 3

Adam do you think a big part of the Iraq revaluation plan has been part of a bigger plan to create demand for the us dollar as other countries are now indicating a move away from it. As the world cashes in treir dinar, trillions of us dollars will be needed to payout dinar holders raising the value of the us dollar?

• Upvote 1

Just an observation - it's ONLY BEEN 72 hours +/- since Adam's last chat! How about we get back to STARTING to post questions on Monday (as was originally planned)? Who knows, maybe some (or several) of the questions asked will be answered by then. Don't get me wrong, I love your enthusiasm and quest for knowledge/answers, but could we at least make it through the weekend before we start asking/posting questions of/for Adam?

Wishing you all a good weekend . . . stay out of the Rumor section! laugh.gif

Hi Adam and kcw, thanks for all you guys do for us. I had a thought on the RV, with the US supporting their economy with our USD, would it be possible if we (meaning US) is holding them back from RVing until near election time. From what I understand, when Bush was in office he said before the war started that it will pay for itself. Now that everything is just about in place, and RV near election time will surely change an outcome for our current President. I might not be saying it right, but hope you have an idea of what I'm trying to say. Thanks again =P

A brief past answer was the current administration would not receive income (via taxes) until 2013 (possibly some from individuals who file quarterly) with an RV this year (bar any changes in the tax code). That being the case, sooner is better.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Caye98, I believe the original intent of posting our questions in advance is so we could write them on Adam's list as they occurred to us. I've had more problems by forgetting to post later than I've ever had in posting them early. I also believe Adam sorts through them and answers the ones he believes are still pertinent and/or important. So I see no problem in posting the questions as we think of them. Don't see why that would bother you, but we are all different, it seems.

Ali from dinar trade is back do you think the RV is now imminent

I don't know, but it's an interesting question. I think he said he would come back when the dinar Rv'd.

• Upvote 3

Question for u Adam is it possible that the us could or has implemented something similiar to the Marshall plan that they did with Germany after ww1 also the germany government was better off than iraqs and it took 25 years for the Marshall plan to get an rv of 1.65:1 this was viewed as a success what are your thoughts on this scenario

Just an observation - it's ONLY BEEN 72 hours +/- since Adam's last chat! How about we get back to STARTING to post questions on Monday (as was originally planned)? Who knows, maybe some (or several) of the questions asked will be answered by then. Don't get me wrong, I love your enthusiasm and quest for knowledge/answers, but could we at least make it through the weekend before we start asking/posting questions of/for Adam?

Wishing you all a good weekend . . . stay out of the Rumor section! laugh.gif

A brief past answer was the current administration would not receive income (via taxes) until 2013 (possibly some from individuals who file quarterly) with an RV this year (bar any changes in the tax code). That being the case, sooner is better.

You always have the option to post you questions on Monday, and /or looking at the questions. No one is pulling your chain forcing you to make any actions before Monday. So , why, should you care when others start posing their questions. We all live on different time schedules and this may work better for some than others. But it is always a matter of choice---- and the choice is yours.

• Upvote 4

Hi Adam, my question is: How is it that Iraq has been removing large Dinar notes for some time now in preparation for revaluing their currency and we here in the US have endless supplies. We can go to any of MANY banks and private companies and purchase the large denomination Iraq Dinar? Each day in the US the word gets out and more and more people are purchasing the Iraq Dinar. It is as though there is an endless supply here in the United States. This just doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain this? Thanks

• Upvote 3

Adam- Two part question-

1) Why is it that the De La Rue Company denies their machines from recognizing the IQD, but they state that it can be used with about 85 different currencies? Isn't that something that all Gurus (including yourself) have said is very important?

2) How come you never answer my questions?

• Upvote 5

If Iraq is supposed to join the WTO in June, wouldn't they need an international recognized currency? Also isn't June when the new tarrif laws are to be implemented? This makes me think something should happen before June. What are your thoughts? Thank You

• Upvote 2

Adam, first of all let me thank you for everything you do for all of us. It has been said that the UN Security Counsil will meet in June and that the meeting will be about Iraq and chapter 7, how do we know what the meeting will be about? It has also been said that Iraq will not or has postponed the deletion of zeros from the IQD; however i have read articles on the forum stating that the Central Bank of Iraq is still planning to delete the zeros, what is your take on it? And last, what are the chances of us really seeing an RV this year, or could we be waiting until next year?

• Upvote 1

You always have the option to post you questions on Monday, and /or looking at the questions. No one is pulling your chain forcing you to make any actions before Monday. So , why, should you care when others start posing their questions. We all live on different time schedules and this may work better for some than others. But it is always a matter of choice---- and the choice is yours.

Neither a care or bother, I was just noting what was originally requested when AM shifted from a "Live" chat to the weekly posting of questions. No worries, ask/post away. tongue.gif

Caye98, I believe the original intent of posting our questions in advance is so we could write them on Adam's list as they occurred to us. I've had more problems by forgetting to post later than I've ever had in posting them early. I also believe Adam sorts through them and answers the ones he believes are still pertinent and/or important. So I see no problem in posting the questions as we think of them. Don't see why that would bother you, but we are all different, it seems.

I don't know, but it's an interesting question. I think he said he would come back when the dinar Rv'd.

Hi Adam,

Is there any truth to the articles listed at: http://iraqdailytimes.com/tag/iraq-daily-times

one article talks about the lifting of the Zeros almost completed. Another article I read said

they want Malaki and misinformation was put in print stating the Iraqi's wanted him out of office.

I usually check the following sites for news: Aswat al Iraq, Iraqi News Agency, AK News, and

Iraqi Daily Times.

Thanks

Have anybody nothing how all the OLD TIMERS not asking questions....Just look around...No dispect to anybody...

It's quite time people, just let the RV come when it's come..

Adam, thanks for your deditcation to this forum.

• Upvote 1

Adam, what are your thoughts on such a large CBI DATA Change ?

2012 Forecasts

GDP - real growth rate 12.6%

Budget deficit/GDP 10.0%

Current account deficit/GDP 4.5%

Net foreign reserves $60B

Read more: &do=embed#ixzz1suGmm3MF' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 3

Hey Army03, I noticed the same thing. Not much left to do. For all we know, it has all been done for some time and they are just waiting for some particular moment. Then all the "dominos" fall at once. It all looks good so we sit and wait... and wait....

Thanks for all that you do Adam and Mods. Thanks for your patience in helping us all out. I look forward to the Post RV life of investments with you.

• Upvote 1

Adam, thank you for all you do. I get the sense that every week is the same old thing and you give us the same old (yet it's the only thing you can do) information. So, rather than take your time and asking the same questions week after week, can you give us a few reliable sources where we can check on a daily basis (or weekly) so we can have a sense of what's going on? This site is great and provides that but we are always looking for verification, confirmation, he said/ she said. I'm optimistic and hopefully this get's going soon ie. RV. Would rather not take up your time and be able to get things as close to the source as possible. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Adam, what are your thoughts on such a large CBI DATA Change ?

2012 Forecasts

GDP - real growth rate 12.6%

Budget deficit/GDP 10.0%

Current account deficit/GDP 4.5%

Net foreign reserves $60B

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1suGmm3MF

http://dinarvets.com...te-data-change/

I am really glad this questions was asked...and in such a concise way. Thank you Rogue Knight, +1. Adam, consider this question asked at least twice! GO RV!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Adam.....With the country's new democracy in it's infancy, and all the distrust between the 3 major parties, and the mass coruption across the board that makes Iraq a free for all, Maliki's dictatorship aspirations and Iran's interferring.....do you still strongly believe the RV will happen by year's end?

• Upvote 2

Adam, thanks again for all you do! My question is concerning an article I read in the news section posted by Cheevo titled " Shabibi Speaks". Shabs is quoted as saying that the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi Dinar, which is expected to see the light of day the first of next January...

My question is, does this now move our timeline out to January of 2013 or is this more smoke and mirrors?

• Upvote 1