Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Council of Ministers decides to wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency

yota691

Council of Ministers decides to wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency

12/04/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad Council of Ministers decided, on Thursday, to wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency. The director of the Media Unit of the Secretariat of the Council of Minister Abdel Talaqani in an interview for "Alsumaria News "," Affairs of the Secretariat and sent, today, issued a decision to wait in the application to delete the zeros from the national currency. " The Iraqi Council of Ministers face, on Wednesday (April 11, 2012), to form a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, as he emphasized that the Committee will provide the appropriate solutions to prevent harm to the national economy. The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Osama Najafi said, in (April 10, 2012), that the Council will host a Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi at a hearing to show the issue of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as attributed Shabibi reasons rise to the weakness of domestic production and the weakness of the government's actions. witnessing the Iraqi market is currently rising to the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as sales of the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency, while the bank attributed the central reason as well as to finance trade in the neighboring countries by the Iraqi traders. and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in January 19, 2012, for raising the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during its sessions for buying and selling foreign currencies at the rate of four dinars, pointing out that the price of the dinar nominal is not commensurate with the purchasing power to him or the real price of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. The Central Bank of Iraq by January 15 in the buying and selling of the dollar and the price (1166) during the auction, which is evaluated daily and with the participation of 23 banks, after it was the buying and selling of the dollar price of 1170 dinars to the dollar.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=6401#ixzz1rpXJFjim

• Upvote 3

" The Iraqi Council of Ministers face, on Wednesday (April 11, 2012), to form a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, as he emphasized that the Committee will provide the appropriate solutions to prevent harm to the national economy.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...1#ixzz1rpXJFjim

Another committee to study the exchange rate, solutions to prevent harm to their economy.

And the way they study things, welllll, you all know what I'm implying. Maybe they can study this in fast mode. ;)

But then, again this could be a good thing.

Thanks Yota

• Upvote 1

There all a bunch of complete idiots, for two months they been screaming we are getting ready to delete 000s now for a week its no we are not and we are not ready . WTF I'm choking from the smoke and tired of looking in the mirror. :unsure:

• Upvote 2

There all a bunch of complete idiots, for two months they been screaming we are getting ready to delete 000s now for a week its no we are not and we are not ready . WTF I'm choking from the smoke and tired of looking in the mirror. :unsure:

Biker, I hear ya Bro, but

don't let the bas_ _rds get to ya. I really think this is intentional and by design. I was never convienced that dropping zeros was gonna be a good thing. What I wanna see is LD's. We are at the summit my friend. I know you get tired of hearing what I'm about to say, but..........just hang on a little longer. Anyone on this board knows I am not pumping, but I really think we are closer than ever, and that this is a great article. The closer we get, the wilder the ride. You ain't seen nothing yet Bro. ;)

RSS

• Upvote 5

12/04/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad Council of Ministers decided, on Thursday, to wait in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency. The director of the Media Unit of the Secretariat of the Council of Minister Abdel Talaqani in an interview for "Alsumaria News "," Affairs of the Secretariat and sent, today, issued a decision to wait in the application to delete the zeros from the national currency. " The Iraqi Council of Ministers face, on Wednesday (April 11, 2012), to form a committee to study the fluctuation of the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, as he emphasized that the Committee will provide the appropriate solutions to prevent harm to the national economy. The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Osama Najafi said, in (April 10, 2012), that the Council will host a Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi at a hearing to show the issue of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as attributed Shabibi reasons rise to the weakness of domestic production and the weakness of the government's actions. witnessing the Iraqi market is currently rising to the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, as sales of the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency, while the bank attributed the central reason as well as to finance trade in the neighboring countries by the Iraqi traders. and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in January 19, 2012, for raising the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during its sessions for buying and selling foreign currencies at the rate of four dinars, pointing out that the price of the dinar nominal is not commensurate with the purchasing power to him or the real price of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. The Central Bank of Iraq by January 15 in the buying and selling of the dollar and the price (1166) during the auction, which is evaluated daily and with the participation of 23 banks, after it was the buying and selling of the dollar price of 1170 dinars to the dollar.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=6401#ixzz1rpXJFjim

Is the date right 12/4/2012?

It is DONE!

You calling it again easy lol ......

Whats up with your title .... first you were Okie's son then a guru then a lopster now an anti lopster ..... what's next lol

Is the date right 12/4/2012?

That would be today's date !! .... us strange people over here on the other side of the planet tend to write the date that way (day / month / year)

• Upvote 1

This things getting closer than a tic on a hound. So much for a Lop. RV here we come.

EXACTLY!! Pushing off the lop is what I like to hear!! Its like music to my ears!! The longer its pushed off, the better our chances for a bigger profit!!

Maybe they will sit Shabibi down and tell him that his plan is the dumbest thing they have ever heard!!

Time for Maliki to step in and force the hand in our favor......corruption and greed is on our side!!

• Upvote 7

EXACTLY!! Pushing off the lop is what I like to hear!! Its like music to my ears!! The longer its pushed off, the better our chances for a bigger profit!!

Maybe they will sit Shabibi down and tell him that his plan is the dumbest thing they have ever heard!!

Time for Maliki to step in and force the hand in our favor......corruption and greed is on our side!!

now i'm liking this guy B) ... positive energy people,positive energy

• Upvote 2

I agree. I am very glad they are not going to delete the zero's at this point. From what I gathered in this article, all they want from Shabibi at this time is how they can deal with the falling dinar.

Now we wait for the next article that says, "We just love deleting the three zero's plan! Can't wait to do it, its done!" ;)

You calling it again easy lol ......

Whats up with your title .... first you were Okie's son then a guru then a lopster now an anti lopster ..... what's next lol

That would be today's date !! .... us strange people over here on the other side of the planet tend to write the date that way (day / month / year)

Sorry, was meaning had seen it on another web site and there was an older date associated with the article and now I can't find it. That is what I meant to say. thanks

I keep reading people comment on this article as "smoke" like this article is a bad thing... Am I missing something? I've always read the "delete 3 zeros" articles as a potential Lop (25k note = $25). Delaying the "deletion of zeros" and extending the time-frame of potential profit sounds pretty amazing to me. Can someone clarify how these articles can be construed as a positive thing for this investment? I'll do a bit more research, but appreciate any help.

Some look at the the deletion of three zero's in two ways or possibilities. 1) the deletion of the three zero's really means the pulling of the dinar with three zero's out of the market.

2)the deletion of three zero's means a re domination.

So this article can play two different ways depending on what you believe it means. Myself, the less I hear of deletion of three zero's, the better I like it. But I could be wrong. Or Iraq is just playing with us....and really they are going to do nothing.

I think all the article is saying is that because Shabs is going to address them in person about the project, they are delaying further action until after his address.

Thing is they have had that project sitting on their desks for quite some time. What I think they want from Shabs is plan b.

• Upvote 2