Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone been questioned by police for buying dinar

jg1

Just found out from a old landlord, that years ago that the police or such agency had showed up on the doorstep of a house I used to rent and wanted to know where I was and said it was because of some currency I had purchased. The only currency I have purchased was DINAR. I had already moved and the police never found me. Has anyone else been questioned by police about buying dinar. I am curious and almost temped to call the police and ask them about it. By the way that was in San Diego, Ca.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just found out from a old landlord, that years ago that the police or such agency had showed up on the doorstep of a house I used to rent and wanted to know where I was and said it was because of some currency I had purchased. The only currency I have purchased was DINAR. I had already moved and the police never found me. Has anyone else been questioned by police about buying dinar. I am curious and almost temped to call the police and ask them about it. By the way that was in San Diego, Ca.

I find this hard to believe since its legal to purchase dinar, maybe the landlord made it up. The police would have found you by now since you are either working or using a social security card or a credit card or getting mail, etc. Dont worry about it.....

I was questioned by the Agency after re-newing my 5 yr security clearence update. We must dislcose all our holdings & debts to gain a clearence to work. I just told them it was an investment like their 401K. This is not just the Federal work force. Many companies are now requiring a criminal, drug & financial background check as a condition for employment.

It's a whole brand new set of rules if you want to work. I friend of mine was turned down over pierced ears & tattoos.

• Upvote 2

My two cents.... Close family are the only folks you should mention dinar to.

It's the acquaintances/coworkers, etc. that pose a risk.

They might not want to buy, but would love to see you w/o yours. Especially knowing that you may soon be a millionaire.

If you own a million plus, congrats, you're already thinking like a millionaire, and therefore in the club!

Probably that particular Officer wanted to learn more about it since he had intention of purchasing some him/herself.

Like Grandma used to say " Harm do not do...Afraid do not be"

I know of a couple aquaintances in my church that have had their homes broken into and among other items, their Dinar was stolen. Could be similar situation over their and the Police are following leads trying to recover stolen Dinar. Especially if the seriall numbers on the notes were recorded by the original owner. But I don't even know if these notes have a serial number...don't speak the language and can't begin to read it and comprehend what it says. :blink:

Where did you purchase your IQD? If what you are saying is true I seriously doubt that the cops were looking for you. The feds or a process server attempting to serve a subpoena would be more likely. Just a thought.

We have a friend that we told about the dinar. She "looked into it" and saw the word SCAM - decided we were idiots! Couldn't talk her into it. So she decided to prove us wrong so she called the FBI and asked them if it was a scam....they should know, right? The agent called her back a couple of hours later and said "No ma'am, unless the notes have Saddam's picture or they are counterfeit, we have no reason to believe the Iraqi dinar is a scam". She still didn't buy any! (Who's the idiot?) I still love her but we do not discuss the investment with her anymore. She doesn't know it but I bought her 100k that I'll give her after the rv. I will not say I told you so - it will be obvious! ;)

• Upvote 2

It's definitely LEGAL. If it was illegal, then people would not be allowed to sell it on ebay. I bought all of my dinar from my local bank. Again, if it was illegal, you would not be able to buy it from the bank. You can google it and you should be able to find the law that states we are allowed to invest in the dinar.

I'm pretty sure, that any LEO showing up at the door would not discuss the nature of their visit with anyone other than the intended party in question. Doing otherwise would be an idiot move not likely to happen ....even on the first day in uniform. I'm gonna guess your landlord was goofing on you..... or the keystone cops are running that city.... :D

• Upvote 1

I know of a couple aquaintances in my church that have had their homes broken into and among other items, their Dinar was stolen. Could be similar situation over their and the Police are following leads trying to recover stolen Dinar. Especially if the seriall numbers on the notes were recorded by the original owner. But I don't even know if these notes have a serial number...don't speak the language and can't begin to read it and comprehend what it says. :blink:

FYI - They have both a serial number and print date on each bill.

I did discus the dinar and the RV with a real cop. Ontario Provincial Police. My brother.

So there you go ... about the only cop/dinar discussion scenario I can think of and I already did it.

Oh and by the way there IS a dinar scam, but not the one you are thinking of. It is a secondary con game targetting people who have already purchased dinar and it comes in two varieties. One is getting you to invest in a similar quick profit venture for relatively small bucks. The other has to do with getting your dinar verified by having an inspector come to your home and check it out. One of two results to this. First they could be casing for a later robbery. But mostly you just find that even though the con man counts things back to your total, when he leaves you are shy a few of the bills. And the older the sucker the easier the con.

:)

smee2

No, but my job has been threatened by my employer if I continued to talk about the dinar in the shop where I work at. We still talk about the dinar at work, but only with members of our millionaire club. Those of us that have at least 2mill+ We also have a rat problem. So we have to be very cautious now with whom we discuss this investment with.

this story seems ridiculous on many levels. first off its legal to own dinar. secondly local police would not be the ones to investigate matters with currency if it was illegal. if there is any legitimacy to this story besides someone posting made up stories would be maybe your credit card number was stolen or identity compromised when you ordered.

Ok, I called the San diego police department to find out whats up and what they wanted. They said it was too long ago and they didnt know anything about it and to call a different office but it was not open today. End of story. Just forget about it, thanks for the input.