Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank

TQueezy

thanks for the story T, this sure sounds Great and with so many story"s floating around well let's just hope this has some truth to it . And I like the part about decrease the dollar and above the dinar!! I'm voting for $ 1.17 what ya say!!

• Upvote 2

This is a very good story. Im not sure but it seems it was out a couple weeks ago. I think it has been re-cycled. They do that alot...but thumbs up...it is a good read!!!GO RV~~~!!!

I think I remember reading this a few weeks ago too. I do remember someone saying that "in the next few days" meant about 2 weeks in Iraq time. And that was about 2 weeks ago I think....

Go RV!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

I don't know about you folks but I like this part a lot;

"Secrets News / We are not" on Monday that "the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar,"

"Secrets News.....I like this

...but I really like this part because it sounds like they are not going to keep it Secret News anymore...We are not"

on Monday that.....that works for me, how about you guys?.....

"the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar," .......obligate away is what I always say.......:P :P :P:unsure: ..really obligate it to where it was for all I care.....$3.22 or higher and I'll be obligated to you.....:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ....ssshhhh my wife is taking a nap.....:o..

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 7

I think I remember reading this a few weeks ago too. I do remember someone saying that "in the next few days" meant about 2 weeks in Iraq time. And that was about 2 weeks ago I think....

Go RV!!!! :D

After reading it several time because I thought the same thing I believe it has a few different statements in it as I don't remember the obligation part but I just may have missed it before.....and I think the other ones had lop material for the lopsters and this one doesn't IMO.

what's the date on this article??

24/03/2012 or 3/24/2012 or tomorrows news which is normal since it is 12:42 the 24th there now...

• Upvote 4

After reading it several time because I thought the same thing I believe it has a few different statements in it as I don't remember the obligation part but I just may have missed it before.....and I think the other ones had lop material for the lopsters and this one doesn't IMO.

24/03/2012 or 3/24/2012 or tomorrows news which is normal since it is 12:42 the 24th there now...

Yes, but what happen to educating their people and starting out 1 to 1 at first and then raising it? That does make sense, no? Have a great weekend peeps, be safe :D Still all good :D :D :D Thanks T and + 1 Stryk for always breaking it down, Sarge :D

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 3

Yes, but what happen to educating their people and starting out 1 to 1 at first and then raising it? That does make sense, no? Have a great weekend peeps, be safe :D Still all good :D :D :D Thanks T and + 1 Stryk for always breaking it down, Sarge :D

They have all next week to educate their people, with the banks closed it's not like they can do anything except spend money. I was just joking about the $3.22 but it's not like I wouldn't take it....:P :P :P ..I would be obligated too....:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 5

Well Stryker this part is not Recycled!! +1 "Secrets News / We are not" on Monday that "the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar," This Article is calling for Monday the Secret News will appear!! :D

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=111181#ixzz1pz7CQVbu all them post them + came out to 3!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I know everyone thinks this is the same article that has been going around but it's not, close but it has never said this;

"Secrets News / We are not" on Monday that "

now lets take this out .....WE

"Secrets News / are not" on Monday that "

I still believe we will see the RV before they hold the Summit.....

I know, some may say I'm seeing RV in everything but it's better than seeing lop in everything..:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

Well Stryker this part is not Recycled!! +1 "Secrets News / We are not" on Monday that "the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar," This Article is calling for Monday the Secret News will appear!! :D

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...1#ixzz1pz7CQVbu

+ for you for getting what I was trying to point out yota, you the man!!!!

• Upvote 4

:rolleyes: This one makes my blood pressure go up! I can feel it!! Boy do I want this to happen soon!! I will not let myself dream about it in any way, but I still hope!!! :rolleyes:

I really like the Secret Monday News!!!!

Can I close my eyes and dream a little today? I might for just a minute.

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...1#ixzz1pz7CQVbu all them post them + came out to 3!!

Oh boy, you mean I have the weekend to spend my paycheck on dinar? I love secrets especially when they tell their secrets. Thanks everyone!

• Upvote 2