Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

delete the zeros will lead to re-structure and currency composition

JustNTime

Some people need to stop believing everything they think.

Iraq NEEDS to raise the value of their currency, plain and simple. They cant have a party (arab summit) hosting other countries serving hot dogs on paper plates. They need to ruffle their pretty little feathers and strut around like the bad a$$ peacock they actually are. The country is worth billions! Having a currency worth NOTHING is an oxymoron.

These "LOP" articles are garbage. Iraq knows all about us investors. They want us to punk out, sell back our dinar at the rate now, get it back in their hands. Less on the street or overseas is less for them to pay out later to buy back.

Stay positive, stay grounded and stop freaking out!

This rant is just my opinion, dont ask me for a link. Or ill send you to people of walmart dot com!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

So why do it?

To make it easier to do business not only in Iraq but with the rest of the world as well. That many zeros creates accounting nightmares. I certainly hope they RV the new dinar after the exchange to make it worth our while.

I do have one question for anyone who would care to hazard a guess. If they do decide to close their borders, would that mean the mail would not get through either? I would rather donate my currency to a needy Iraqi family than get stuck with it. What do you suppose would happen if they tried to stiff us and a ground swell of pissed off investors dumped their dinar back into their economy via their own citizens? What would that do to their RD plan, if there is one? I would think the CBI has a pretty good idea of how many dinar they could get rid of just by closing their borders.

Cooked, have you ever wondered why the CBI has talked about deleting zero's and new currency for practically 8 years and still appears to be working on it? Either Iraq likes to talk just to hear its head rattle or

Everything in Iraq takes much longer to do than desired with much more talking than desired. Its a highly fractionalized country and political system. Why would their RD plans be immune to this?

My thought is, don't focus so much on the deletion of zero's articles have to say, but keep track of what they are getting done, and you might just see the whole picture. One more thing, have you noticed of all the articles we read the ones that are most confusing and confounding are those on the new currency and deletion of zero's?

Only if you don't just take them at face value that they are describing an RD.

How can they remove three zeroes when there are many people in iraq with this money. If they remove three zeroes all the rich ones will get poor.

No, the rich will still be rich and the poor will still be poor. An RD is value neutral, it just makes transaction easier and removes the stigma of past hyperinflation (i.e. the continuous reminder of past bad times)

Edited by dvforumuser

Reducing the money supply. That is the ONLY way for us to see a revaluation.. I like this article.. A LOT!!!

If they want to reduce it a little more, I know a few people who will give theirs up for the right RV...

ALL bankers are greedy period! You think shabb's is going to cut his piles of money in half?Hell NO!!!!

Shabbs stuck his own people to get those big notes for himself.When the currency RV's iraqi's are going

to be pissed that shabbs tricked them into turning them in to the bank.Now shabbs is trying to figure out

how to trick us (not going to be easy) If and I say if this lop's I will burn my 20 mill and thats that many

notes shabbs wont get back to make new.I hate all BANKERS I know how they are just like milburn drysdale

There will be NO LOP no way no how and you will see for yourself! GREEDY BANKERS rubbing there hands together

chomping at the bit awaiting the RV .So goathead and try to stick us americans with a lop and see what happens our

own government couldnt handle what thousands of pissed off americans will do.I bought in about 10 years ago while stationed

in LSA mortar rita ville twice and saw Haliburton load up 4 conex's full of 25,000 notes and send them home.I know and saw

because I hooked up a generator to these brand new shiny red conex's to power a dehumidifier and saw the manifest for destination

of travel thats when I bought in IF haliburton wanted this much of these notes something has to be good.

There should'nt be a LOP section PERIOD............................. no need to get people worked up on something we know is fact!

shabbs says one dollar then a dollar it will be!!!! his own words.cant dispute facts.I myself would like to shake shabibi's hand

and hand him a sliver cut off of a red american cent showing him his moneys worth and you want me to invest in your country?????DUH

Plus do you honestly think there oil fields are FULL? they are not shell talks about how much reserves there are around the world

thats right no link google yourself this is just my opinion and I know how to read.This deletion of zeros has been run into the ground enough

and yet no one knows how to explain this situation its EASY 00086 delete the zero's .86 to the dollar WOW I sweated thinking of this.

There will not be a LOP simple too.come on shabbs let me flip the switch and cut your money in half just like you did to your own people

scarring them in thinking it was going to devalue what a BANKER CROOK SCHEME.its not smoke its a illusion period!!!!

Try to cut 1/10 off a red american cent and then stick it to a 1 dinar note and tell shabbs to cut that 1/10 in half he wont like it!! and

he is not going to do that.Not to his money! To bad there isnt a 1 dinar note to send him with the smallest flake of copper stuck to it

to show the value as it stands now they dont have enough currency to pay all the other countries off in full to be released from chapter 7.

they are bargining with future oil and money to do this.So a LOP what a laugh it makes me cry so hard laughing anyone would think a lop

is going to help there country what a laugh I tell you.I bought in trying to help myself first then there country last.alot of my friends were

killed there and I bought enough to help out my friends wifes and children.The iraqi's hate us period I know that for a fact to! just ask me

how it feels to take care of the morgue with our troops in them.SUX'S bash me all you want but a LOP seems like the only ones who want

a lop are the folks that dont have anything better to do but make people angry so they can get a laugh.I laugh at them because they dont have a

clue in life.screw you lopper's its not going to happen so get over with it.You should have not bought any in the first palce!!!!

I am just tired of seeing this article lifting of the zero's deletion of the zero's it wont happen.Cant you see they dont want anymore sales of dinar!

but they dont stop it either because they are MILBURN DRYSDALE'S GREEDY camel dung.To me if they dont RV high enough when there

oil runs out they will be a worthless country with only produce like it was before backing there currency FACT.its on the note the old man holding

grains on the note.Its just my opinion so dont get hateful like me I hate IRAQ period......plus dont buy what you cant afford.To me if we dont get what

we want in a RV then destroy these notes so shabbs cant get his either lets see how he likes that.He is not smart at all to me.You notice he wants a fully

seated GOI thats because he is scarred another so dam insane will come and take his precious dinar just like a MILBURN DRYSDALE GREEDY!!!!

makes you wonder why he doesnt insure his money elsewhere so it couldnt be taken thats right its not even internationally traded what a junk 1/10

so lets lop this amount so we can be the cheapest country in the world.When that camel turd hits the ground or LOP all investors will run so fast

to the airport and never come back THINK FOLKS THINK.When I was there a Iraqi worked for 12 american dollars a day then change that into dinar

would you and your company work for this?LOP is for crazy people who should'nt own one dime of this money.Its either RV for me or burn it all.

I think positive results only for this investment RV RV RV and nothing else.dont like what I wrote then pass me by and beg for your lop then you can cheer

on your new founded loss what a laugh!!!! NO F"IN LOP its not going to happen.I dont care what you loppers tell me its not going to happen EVER

Milburn drysdale syndrome its easy its called GREED thats why it wont happen!!! You didnt see shabbs fighting for his money he ran to the USA and waited

for us real soldiers to finish for him.sorry if I offened anyone just tired of the bs stories coming out of the mouths of bankers.There all Milburn Drysdales

to me!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have seen this and other economist state this same thing several times in the last several months.

We've heard other article refer to the 30 trillion in circulation needing reduced to as much as 15 billion dinars. The fact is we can't believe any of the CBI financials so the economist are just going by what they have heard or seen just like the lopsters believe. Remember it's lopster weekend...:lol: :lol: :lol: ..seriously, they are using the 30 billion amount now because the math makes it easier to believe the lop theory...30 trillion to 30 biliion...see 000's lop makes you believe that this is what their going to do....

Listen when i use the word lopster, it is meant for those that only see it as a lop, not the ones like keep or the others that believe the CBI financials but hope for the best so don't think I'm pointing fingers because we all know I tell it like it is. That's why not all of you like me, and I'm ok with that...:D ...you can't please all the people all the time...:unsure::lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ..I got to watch these outburst the dogs are starting to talk...;)

• Upvote 2

ALL bankers are greedy period! You think shabb's is going to cut his piles of money in half?Hell NO!!!!

Shabbs stuck his own people to get those big notes for himself.When the currency RV's iraqi's are going

to be pissed that shabbs tricked them into turning them in to the bank.Now shabbs is trying to figure out

how to trick us (not going to be easy) If and I say if this lop's I will burn my 20 mill and thats that many

notes shabbs wont get back to make new.I hate all BANKERS I know how they are just like milburn drysdale

There will be NO LOP no way no how and you will see for yourself! GREEDY BANKERS rubbing there hands together

chomping at the bit awaiting the RV .So goathead and try to stick us americans with a lop and see what happens our

own government couldnt handle what thousands of pissed off americans will do.I bought in about 10 years ago while stationed

in LSA mortar rita ville twice and saw Haliburton load up 4 conex's full of 25,000 notes and send them home.I know and saw

because I hooked up a generator to these brand new shiny red conex's to power a dehumidifier and saw the manifest for destination

of travel thats when I bought in IF haliburton wanted this much of these notes something has to be good.

There should'nt be a LOP section PERIOD............................. no need to get people worked up on something we know is fact!

shabbs says one dollar then a dollar it will be!!!! his own words.cant dispute facts.I myself would like to shake shabibi's hand

and hand him a sliver cut off of a red american cent showing him his moneys worth and you want me to invest in your country?????DUH

Plus do you honestly think there oil fields are FULL? they are not shell talks about how much reserves there are around the world

thats right no link google yourself this is just my opinion and I know how to read.This deletion of zeros has been run into the ground enough

and yet no one knows how to explain this situation its EASY 00086 delete the zero's .86 to the dollar WOW I sweated thinking of this.

There will not be a LOP simple too.come on shabbs let me flip the switch and cut your money in half just like you did to your own people

scarring them in thinking it was going to devalue what a BANKER CROOK SCHEME.its not smoke its a illusion period!!!!

Try to cut 1/10 off a red american cent and then stick it to a 1 dinar note and tell shabbs to cut that 1/10 in half he wont like it!! and

he is not going to do that.Not to his money! To bad there isnt a 1 dinar note to send him with the smallest flake of copper stuck to it

to show the value as it stands now they dont have enough currency to pay all the other countries off in full to be released from chapter 7.

they are bargining with future oil and money to do this.So a LOP what a laugh it makes me cry so hard laughing anyone would think a lop

is going to help there country what a laugh I tell you.I bought in trying to help myself first then there country last.alot of my friends were

killed there and I bought enough to help out my friends wifes and children.The iraqi's hate us period I know that for a fact to! just ask me

how it feels to take care of the morgue with our troops in them.SUX'S bash me all you want but a LOP seems like the only ones who want

a lop are the folks that dont have anything better to do but make people angry so they can get a laugh.I laugh at them because they dont have a

clue in life.screw you lopper's its not going to happen so get over with it.You should have not bought any in the first palce!!!!

I am just tired of seeing this article lifting of the zero's deletion of the zero's it wont happen.Cant you see they dont want anymore sales of dinar!

but they dont stop it either because they are MILBURN DRYSDALE'S GREEDY camel dung.To me if they dont RV high enough when there

oil runs out they will be a worthless country with only produce like it was before backing there currency FACT.its on the note the old man holding

grains on the note.Its just my opinion so dont get hateful like me I hate IRAQ period......plus dont buy what you cant afford.To me if we dont get what

we want in a RV then destroy these notes so shabbs cant get his either lets see how he likes that.He is not smart at all to me.You notice he wants a fully

seated GOI thats because he is scarred another so dam insane will come and take his precious dinar just like a MILBURN DRYSDALE GREEDY!!!!

makes you wonder why he doesnt insure his money elsewhere so it couldnt be taken thats right its not even internationally traded what a junk 1/10

so lets lop this amount so we can be the cheapest country in the world.When that camel turd hits the ground or LOP all investors will run so fast

to the airport and never come back THINK FOLKS THINK.When I was there a Iraqi worked for 12 american dollars a day then change that into dinar

would you and your company work for this?LOP is for crazy people who should'nt own one dime of this money.Its either RV for me or burn it all.

I think positive results only for this investment RV RV RV and nothing else.dont like what I wrote then pass me by and beg for your lop then you can cheer

on your new founded loss what a laugh!!!! NO F"IN LOP its not going to happen.I dont care what you loppers tell me its not going to happen EVER

Milburn drysdale syndrome its easy its called GREED thats why it wont happen!!! You didnt see shabbs fighting for his money he ran to the USA and waited

for us real soldiers to finish for him.sorry if I offened anyone just tired of the bs stories coming out of the mouths of bankers.There all Milburn Drysdales

to me!

WOW, what a post!!!

• Upvote 2

My understanding is to raise, lift or delete the three zeros means they are phasing the actual 3 zero notes out of circulation (the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000).

When they wear out or make their way to the banks, they don't come out again and are not being replaced by new large notes. In this way, the amount of dinar in circulation (IN IRAQ only) can be brought down to 30 billion from 30 trillion. They probably used those specific numbers as an example to scare people about a lop.

Now, I'm no expert, but I have listened to a lot of people and read all I can... and to me, it makes sense.

this article should be moved to the LOP section....it is clearly discussing one.

Copy and past it there, it's that easy...and go back to where you belong...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..are you still with out dinar jmw....if so it sucks to be you....go buy some then you'll have a reason to be here.

I say this with the upmost respect...well maybe we can leave the respect part out until you buy you some....:P :P :P

• Upvote 5

Everything in Iraq takes much longer to do than desired with much more talking than desired. Its a highly fractionalized country and political system. Why would their RD plans be immune to this?

I would agree with you on this, it is a highly fractionalized country. Obviously not everyone is on the same page.

It's my understanding the monetary amount would remain the same. They wouldn't lose or gain,they would have the exact same purchasing power.

An RD is a neutral event. But I would imagine those of the halves you may own dinar, may not be clear as to what the loss of zero's might mean to their stash. They may be very reluctant to the RD movement. However for the most part I imagine most of them are holding dollars.

I have seen this and other economist state this same thing several times in the last several months.

..seriously, they are using the 30 billion amount now because the math makes it easier to believe the lop theory...30 trillion to 30 biliion...see 000's lop makes you believe that this is what their going to do....

Oh yeah...I forgot the entire Iraqi media is involved in a huge conspiracy to make foreign investors believe they are going to LOP instead RV to 100,000%...:lol:...:lol:

Maybe you could "break it down" for us :lol:...is it smoke and mirrors...or is it removing the 000 notes only?:lol:...oh yeah it's that the CBI is lying to the IMF and all of the auditors are in cahoots with them over stating their money supply be the trillions...:lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Oh yeah...I forgot the entire Iraqi media is involved in a huge conspiracy to make foreign investors believe they are going to LOP instead RV to 100,000%...:lol:...:lol:

Maybe you could "break it down" for us :lol:...is it smoke and mirrors...or is it removing the 000 notes only?:lol:...oh yeah it's that the CBI is lying to the IMF and all of the auditors are in cahoots with them over stating their money supply be the trillions...:lol:

hmmmmm are you trying to start the old RD vs RV war again? Lets stay away from the antagonistic antics. It leads no where in a discussion, except down hill.

• Upvote 5

An RD is a neutral event. But I would imagine those of the halves you may own dinar, may not be clear as to what the loss of zero's might mean to their stash. They may be very reluctant to the RD movement. However for the most part I imagine most of them are holding dollars.

Right, even if the "haves" in Iraq are expecting an RV, they didn't get through hyperinflation and invasion and the 2003/2004 currency swap and still remain haves, without being pretty savvy. So they are likely hedged in many ways and perhaps (as I would expect) have never thought a huge overnight RV was ever going to happen and thus won't be at all disappointed when it does not. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I often see people quote as rving to 100000%. Where are these people coming up with these numbers? I guess they are trying to exaggerate the potential gain/loss we will see. Please use accurate numbers when you state your case. Not picking on you JM, just seen others diong it a lot.

I often see people quote as rving to 100000%. Where are these people coming up with these numbers? I guess they are trying to exaggerate the potential gain/loss we will see. Please use accurate numbers when you state your case. Not picking on you JM, just seen others diong it a lot.

To go from where it is now to 1 to 1 is a 100000% increase...and since most believe it will equal $1 that is why you see so many use that number.