Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI PLANS TO ISSUE REVALUED NOTES

Carrello

I would agree, I too have a translator and he translates the same thing, one day it's 3 zeros and 2 zeros here lately. I have had him translate troopers videos of them coming out of the Economic Committee meetings making press statements to that effect as well. But let me ask you this, if the CBI was going to do a straight up RV at 1 : 1 and you were they CBI would you tell every citizen that you were about to give the dinar a value of a 1000 times higher or would you tell them what both our translators are translating to us which is what they want them to think. See they would make a run on the currency and game over IMO.

Listen these articles are straight up IMO but the truth will not be here until the event happens......wait am I being to positive...:lol: :lol: :lol: ..just checking...;)

Being positive is all we can do my friend...until this all comes to an end our lives must go on. I chose to enjoy life and not rely so heavily on the outcome of this investment. I saw a sign on a church the other day that read "ever see a hearse carrying a U-haul? Stuff doesn't go with us...". RV or no RV, there are so many more valuable things in life.

• Upvote 4

Why does caps hurt ur blind eyes can't see the rv haha I hate to say it but 1000:1 is not good if they printed new currency just like ours we should get excited no 1 and2 dinar coins smallest bill is 50 that's horrible means there still will be less value to even the new currency we just needed change to break the bills when purchasing stuff I'm over these stinky sandmonkys nuke them all and steal there oil the world would be way better haha

Weird ending to a mish mash of a post.....

For quite a few years, I've read and did a lot of studying on the dinar, and even did a lot of reseach on the lop. So I've come to a simple conclusion in this investment and that is there is only one person that makes a lot of sense when he speaks and that is SHABIBI. I guess its ok to listen to other people do their speculation and share their rumors, For me Shabibi is kind of like the old commercial of EF Hutton,, when EF Hutton speaks every one listens..GO SHABIBI :lol::lol:Of course I could be wrong...

Nice one mrref....you made me ...:lol: :lol: :lol: ..so + for you! BTW hand hurts I shoot so much today, oh well. Man it was good to shoot some rounds off...Good lock on your hand to hand, I start my little boy on Judo this summer!

I agree that they need to have small denominations now if they RV, so go to the CBI website and look under the currency page and you will find two uncirculated coins, a 50 and a 100 dinar coin that can be used in the market until September. But guess what...they have a whole lot of USD don't they, BTW all they want them to do is come in and deposit their dinar and they can take care of two things. Get them to open bank accounts and educate them on smart cards...see it's easy they have the tools as Shabibi has stated many times.

BTW the cell phones are now being used in almost 70% of the population now and growing....give them some wealth and that will change even faster IMO

They actually may not have those coins to use... There was an article about a year and a half ago that was quoting a member of the Iraqi Parliament complaining that the CBI had sold the entire lot of coins for scrap metal...

Why does caps hurt ur blind eyes can't see the rv haha I hate to say it but 1000:1 is not good if they printed new currency just like ours we should get excited no 1 and2 dinar coins smallest bill is 50 that's horrible means there still will be less value to even the new currency we just needed change to break the bills when purchasing stuff I'm over these stinky sandmonkys nuke them all and steal there oil the world would be way better haha

You shouldn't be here and whoever gave you a + should be ashamed...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

IM NOT TRYING TO GET ANYONE TO SELL THEIR DINARS .. I HAVE 10 MILLION OF THEM MYSELF ..

BUT WHEN I READ AN ARTICLE .. IM NOT GOING TO LIE TO THE BOARD ABOUT WHAT I THINK IM READING..I KNOW WHAT IM READING ..IVE OWNED MY DINARS SINCE 2005 .. IM NOT SELLING MINE UNTIL ITS OVER

THE IRAQI GOVT IS BEING TRANSPARENT I SEE ..IF ITS BAD FOR DINAR INVESTORS ..ITS SMOKE AND MIRRORS ..RIGHT?

no one really cares how much you own there bud. Bottom line is we dont know what they will do so we wait like usual and see what happens.

You shouldn't be here and whoever gave you a + should be ashamed...

i negged his a$$ what he gonna do?lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

looks like the lopsters are still trying to scare people into selling, thats ok i am sure no one will be looking for you all after it rv's....lol

but you lopsters are right, the u.s gov would let us loan iraq money (buying dinar) interest free, when unemployment is in double digits, and the forclosed rate is through the roof. makes sense i guess.......not really.

if i can give any advice to people, it would be, dont believe anyone, okie types, or lopsters, because they dont know there head from there arse....

+ brother my friend, you and nawty1 still feel the same way I do...... about the budget spending that is?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

try putting a comma, or period in your next post.....that was painful...lol

• Upvote 8

Being positive is all we can do my friend...until this all comes to an end our lives must go on. I chose to enjoy life and not rely so heavily on the outcome of this investment. I saw a sign on a church the other day that read "ever see a hearse carrying a U-haul? Stuff doesn't go with us...". RV or no RV, there are so many more valuable things in life.

Sorry, that positive comment was not for you, I was making light of someone else saying that I was in denial and to positive about my Warka account!

But you are right...

Edited by Stryker365

They actually may not have those coins to use... There was an article about a year and a half ago that was quoting a member of the Iraqi Parliament complaining that the CBI had sold the entire lot of coins for scrap metal...

That could be right but they are using smart cards now and like I said they already use the USD!

Easy rider u can rv ur worthless currency for food stamps since u live in the ghetto of California I'm from piano beach and we beat valley kooks like u all the time at the dunes so don't think u r cool fool ur stuck in Modesto I'm rich bitchhhhhhh haha lick um and bow down when u come to my town lol

you wouldnt survive around here homie best believe that you have no clue stay where its safe brah!!! haha

• Upvote 3