Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Garbage Coming In

Skybear

There are more GARBAGE stories coming in all the time.

Below is another one. It depicts a London Bank accepting a million Dinars and supposedly crediting them at $4.00 per dinar. GARBAGE UNTRUTH!

I am IN London and have visited several of the MAJOR banks here in the London market, and as of TODAY, Friday. . .NONE will even touch any of these crisp new, uncirculated dinars I have. Premier Accounts in the banks notwithstanding, they are NOT interested in crediting even ONE cent - MUCH LESS $4.00!

Some will "accept" the dinars to "HOLD" them in "safekeeping" until when/as/and IF they ever increase in value, but NONE will credit even a PENNY for them. We're talking HSBC, Barclays, Lloyds, RBS, etc!

But here is the garbage that is being circulated:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends, Please keep in mind that Tank has an established number of business accounts with this banker...and as he said, has a second generational customer status...

Thank you Tank, for sharing your experience with us.

3sIntel: 6:25 PM [tank] We just got back from London. Last week I was explaining about our banker at 'name removed'

[tank] We deposited 1 MIll IQD for an even rate of 4.00 in USD . As long as we move it to pounds we can spend it.

[tank]Yes, they agreed to 4.00 USD to 1 IQD. They don't have an official rate though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Below is another one. It depicts a London Bank accepting a million Dinars and supposedly crediting them at $4.00 per dinar. GARBAGE UNTRUTH!

I am IN London and have visited several of the MAJOR banks here in the London market, and as of TODAY, Friday. . .NONE will even touch any of these crisp new, uncirculated dinars I have. Premier Accounts in the banks notwithstanding, they are NOT interested in crediting even ONE cent - MUCH LESS $4.00!

Some will "accept" the dinars to "HOLD" them in "safekeeping" until when/as/and IF they ever increase in value, but NONE will credit even a PENNY for them. We're talking HSBC, Barclays, Lloyds, RBS, etc!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends, Please keep in mind that Tank has an established number of business accounts with this banker...and as he said, has a second generational customer status...

3sIntel: 6:25 PM [tank] We just got back from London. Last week I was explaining about our banker at 'name removed'

[tank] We deposited 1 MIll IQD for an even rate of 4.00 in USD . As long as we move it to pounds we can spend it.

[tank]Yes, they agreed to 4.00 USD to 1 IQD. They don't have an official rate though.

WOW

They don't have an official rate though.

Read more:

Okay, I notice the tone has changed. We are all anxious. We are all frustrated with the Gurus. Consequently, in the interest of my friends at DV sanity, I am willing to step up to the plate. I've held off letting you all know any of this as I did not want to cause anger, envy, jealousy, or hard feelings. I got paid today. I went to the bank and exchanged my paycheck dollar for dollar for what it was written for. So, that's my bank story. I got a 1:1 exchange. $ for the amount of the check. And, as a bonus, I didn't even need to have anyone look at the backscreens!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Okay, I notice the tone has changed. We are all anxious. We are all frustrated with the Gurus. Consequently, in the interest of my friends at DV sanity, I am willing to step up to the plate. I've held off letting you all know any of this as I did not want to cause anger, envy, jealousy, or hard feelings. I got paid today. I went to the bank and exchanged my paycheck dollar for dollar for what it was written for. So, that's my bank story. I got a 1:1 exchange. $ for the amount of the check. And, as a bonus, I didn't even need to have anyone look at the backscreens!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 MILLION FOR $4.00......................not much of a rate...........I can get an easy ONE THOUSAND FOR one of MY MILLION..................JStongue.gif

• Upvote 1

1 MILLION FOR $4.00......................not much of a rate...........I can get an easy ONE THOUSAND FOR one of MY MILLION..................JStongue.gif

They stated at the end 4 usd per 1 iqd at that rate 1million iqd= 4million usd. I ain't arguing the absurdidity of the story just the math you are missing.

Tirebiter,

i suppose you have a copy of the transaction.

I'm sure everyone would love to see it.

Step up to the plate for real this time.

Amen Jackster! It's one thing to tell a "bank story", it's another thing to tell a "bank transaction story". The latter will have some sort of printable record!

Same with me! But I did have to have an account with them and then I had to show them my ID...

(I'm sure the government knows all about that transaction or at least they will know come April 15, 2013.)

Just sayin'.

Tirebiter,

i suppose you have a copy of the transaction.

I'm sure everyone would love to see it.

Step up to the plate for real this time.

I HOPE you are being sarcastic with that request.........did you REALLY read TB's post? What he did all of can do.........read it again!

blink.gif

cool.gif + 1