Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV? True or Not?

Magnisx

Hello people. Im a 17 year old boy from norway that invested in some dinars years ago. Now i got the news that some RV will happen? Can someone fill me in? :)

- Magnus

Didn't happen last night, didn't happen today and tomorrow is not looking good either :P There is still much work to do, don't hold your breath. You have time B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, i have time. Waited six years already so why not :)

Shiite.....you're only 17, you've got nothing but time. I on the other hand, am a grandfather of 3 adult kids and cannot afford for this thing to drag out another 9 years :o Sure would like to see some "real" action in the next few months, but I'm not seeing any big movement for a couple more years. JMHO B) Take it with a grain of salt, not too many agree with my timeline.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do not believe anything you read or hear. This investment is riddled with dis and misinformation. Just set back and be patient, this is the best advice I can give you.

Hard to be patient when this investment i did as 11 year old is soon to pay off! I really hope the RV happens soon :)

Since today is Thursday, nothing will happen. Friday and Saturday are there weekends, so now you have to wait until Sunday, which all banks are closed in other parts of the world. So now we are at Monday, and it is always going to RV on Mondays. Sit back, and watch this site or the cbi.

And welcome to the site and being a part of the DV family.

Hard to be patient when this investment i did as 11 year old is soon to pay off! I really hope the RV happens soon :)

Sure , we all want to see some sort of return on this. I for one would just be happy with a modest return and do not expect it to be as high some predict or project. It could take a bit of time but if ,and when, we do see some sort of return it will be your reward for being patient. Hang in there, yada, yada, yada, Go RV, etc...etc... etc..Just sayin, Nuff said.

Hello people. Im a 17 year old boy from norway that invested in some dinars years ago. Now i got the news that some RV will happen? Can someone fill me in? :)

- Magnus

Hi Magnus, :wave: this is Ingrid, I'm a 16 year girl and I'm from Norway too! For some really unbelievable news, check out the OOM site, tell them the good people at DV sent you. :lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

- Magnus

Someone lied to you.

You have come to the right place to be filled in.

And whos Adam? :)

Do you think it will happen this week? :)

That would be who's.

Not this week, perhaps this year.

Okey, nice! :) But, do you think it will happen this week?

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yeah, thanks! Ive tried to read so much i can about this, but i dont know what to believe!

Been there and done that.

As long as income tax refunds are still rolling in you can bet that okie and his band of merry men will be doing everything they can to separate people from their tax refunds. It's the easiest money in the world... Like hunting for cows on a dairy farm.

• Upvote 2