Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV? True or Not?

Magnisx

Okey, nice! :) But, do you think it will happen this week?

Welcome aboard, newbie. I would suggest that you look under the chat category and read up on Adam's weekly chats. Tons of educational info there for you

• Upvote 2

Hello people. Im a 17 year old boy from norway that invested in some dinars years ago. Now i got the news that some RV will happen? Can someone fill me in? :)

- Magnus

My first questoin would be, what 17 year old refers to himself as a boy? There is a veritable buttload of RV information found on this sight...get reading...boy. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Welcome aboard, newbie. I would suggest that you look under the chat category and read up on Adam's weekly chats. Tons of educational info there for you

Yeah, thanks! Ive tried to read so much i can about this, but i dont know what to believe!

Why do you think it will happen this week ?? ... just wanna hear your reasoning , not trying to bash you.

Im not updated in this RV at all, but heard from some sites ********** that it may happen today.

Edited by Bumper64
not allowed to post links to other Dinar sites!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, thanks! Ive tried to read so much i can about this, but i dont know what to believe!

All you can believe is that something will happen. When and how is complete speculation. I think it is safe to say that as long as you don't let outlandish claims cause you to spend beyond your means, then believe whatever you want. As each milestone is met with Chapter 7 and HCL and ultimately Irq becoming a "truly" sovereign country, we are approaching a change in the Iraqi dinar's value. Whether it will be a full RV or RD, only a few people know for sure. The rest of us must just wait and hope (or pray, if you are so inclined).

• Upvote 10

My first questoin would be, what 17 year old refers to himself as a boy? There is a veritable buttload of RV information found on this sight...get reading...boy. ;)

Magnus is also the name of the boat in the current mini series on TV The River... 17 year old boy from Norway :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, atm i have 200000 dinars, should i invest in more before the rv happens?

Only put in what you can afford to lose ...... please dont spend money on this that you need for other things, some people have and ive read the stories over the years, putting all their rent money and food money and money for bills into buying more dinar .... they were 100% sure it would happen the next week .... well it didnt and that was a few years back .... dont put yourself in that position your a young guy

• Upvote 2

Only put in what you can afford to lose ...... please dont spend money on this that you need for other things, some people have and ive read the stories over the years, putting all their rent money and food money and money for bills into buying more dinar .... they were 100% sure it would happen the next week .... well it didnt and that was a few years back .... dont put yourself in that position your a young guy

I totally agree, this is speculative so enough that you can sleep everynight knowing if you were to loose it you can still sleep :)

All you can believe is that something will happen. When and how is complete speculation. I think it is safe to say that as long as you don't let outlandish claims cause you to spend beyond your means, then believe whatever you want. As each milestone is met with Chapter 7 and HCL and ultimately Irq becoming a "truly" sovereign country, we are approaching a change in the Iraqi dinar's value. Whether it will be a full RV or RD, only a few people know for sure. The rest of us must just wait and hope (or pray, if you are so inclined).

Very well said F-16Pilot. Common sense and research will help keep one grounded on this bumpy ride.

• Upvote 3

I just put up a story about some people i know that its happened to.One friend losing his house,quit paying mortage to buy dinar.And another who him and his wife are out of work she follows okie,bulldog and those clowns.Calls last night saying it rv'ed at 12.56 or something.They've been pumper into taking 2000,00 out of there 401 k to put in this. Moral of the story dont put in what you cant afford to lose.